Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:02:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARCBLOCK this coin is Great?  (Read 432 times)
hoaidieu (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

anyone pooling for private sale? t.me/realico4x
I have bought some tokens or join in the private sale from my friend, I know this is a very promising project and it is very hot in private sale.
Yes it's a new project and have big potential friend. You can buy soon and have profit soon.
alexei635

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

Arcblock will be a great coin. The project is backed by a great idea and team, that will be able to implement it. Give them a foothold, and they turn the world upside down!

hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

Arcblock will be a great coin. The project is backed by a great idea and team, that will be able to implement it. Give them a foothold, and they turn the world upside down!
Yes, The private sale is started until 16/1. Do you join the private sale bro?
alexei635

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Yes, The private sale is started until 16/1. Do you join the private sale bro?
Unfortunately private sale I can't afford. Waiting on 3 February when there will be a public sale. But in such projects, better late than never!

dimkainvest

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

ArcBlock is new coin has blockchain 3.0. Great idea and team, large community, good marketing. I wish success to the project.

hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

ArcBlock is new coin has blockchain 3.0. Great idea and team, large community, good marketing. I wish success to the project.
yes, do you know today it allow we to sign up? Do it now to prepare for public sale bro Smiley I just sign up and this is my link https://www.arcblock.io/vi/s/KgFmTFGTmMlDm8S
you can register it.
imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

How do you think about Arcblock coin? This time I see that it very cool when have good developer, big marketing and have a large community.

I saw that the public sale was going to start soon, maybe i will join the whitelist, but sadly i do not have a large amount of money to join the ICO, but yes, it is a good project and the community is great, i am on the telegram group at the moment.

D-Fault

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

It's pretty reliable project and I want to take part in it. I heard it's really promising and a lot of people are alredy into it with token sales.
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

How do you think about Arcblock coin? This time I see that it very cool when have good developer, big marketing and have a large community.

I saw that the public sale was going to start soon, maybe i will join the whitelist, but sadly i do not have a large amount of money to join the ICO, but yes, it is a good project and the community is great, i am on the telegram group at the moment.

Yes, the next round we can buy is on 3-2, and maybe I will buy more of this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: