Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Currently Mining to Bitcion directly - should I covert to something else?  (Read 119 times)
PushAllIn (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

Currently I'm mining and converting all my altcoins to bitcoin - I was wondering if I should convert to ZEC or ETH or something else instead of bitcoin?

WHat's your thoughts on what we should be holding?
BTC22

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

I would convert to ETH.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

Ethereum is the way to go right now. Why? Well aside from it having more advanced technology than bitcoin (faster and cheaper transactions, smart contracts, development platform), there is an upcoming hardfork on january 19 which will essentially give you ethereum "dividends." You can just google what exactly happens during a hard fork but the gist is ethereum's value is expected to rise even more because people will want to get the free ethereum "dividend."
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

Currently I'm mining and converting all my altcoins to bitcoin - I was wondering if I should convert to ZEC or ETH or something else instead of bitcoin?

WHat's your thoughts on what we should be holding?

I was very septic to altcoins in the past but now I regret not buying it. Take a look at ethereum it was ~$30, litecoin barely ~$2-3...etc
For the moment, i feel that I need to have many altcoins assets, I may be wrong but ethereum, bch, dash, monero, zcash, litecoin...is too late to invest in it.
For the moment, it seems that ripple and dogecoin could have a potential of growth. Other pump and dump coins could have a potential but who knows?

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: