Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized Exchange $ Trading Platform?  (Read 164 times)
SHAWN77371 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

Hello fellow traders,
So I have been on m any Altcoin trading platforms and unfortunately the trend I see with just about all of them is they seem to have no customer support, really high fees, don't list blue chip coins & just push " junk coins " act shady & the list can go on and on but you get the point.

I work for a Tech company and we do contract work for Fortune 200 companies. So I have extreme knowledge in software development and server administration with both Linux and Windows.

NOW WITH THAT SAID!

I was thinking about putting a team together and creating a exchange & trading platform, That would focus 100% on the things that us crypto traders want.

Creating a fast and reliable infostructure - Two unlimited dedicated linux servers with two fallback dedicated linux servers to mitigate or diminish downtime.
Each server on a 1GigaBIT PORT and Unlimited Bandwith with strict DDOS Protection. ( This would be priority #1 )

Priority customer service - Help Desk, Support Ticket, Phone and Fax - maybe Live Chat. ( This would be priority #2 )

Only list coins that is proven to be trustworthy with signs of potential and NOT just filling up the database with trash, " After ICO the people or company behind the coin must meet capital requirements to get listed just like regular stocks. ( This would be priority #3 )

Advanced margin trading & stop loss feature " Other features can be incorporated within time "  ( This would be priority #4 )

Open source and would have a nice rewards for contributions program.

So this is a 3 part question.

1. Would you try a brand new platform or just pass it up because you're not sure if it's legit or a scam?
2. What other features do you wish was in the existing platforms?
3. If you have Tech skills would you be interested in joining in on this venture? ( Will be registered as a LLC )

I would like to hear feedback on this idea so I don't waist time and money on this if nobody is interested..

So lets start the feedback " ALL EARS ARE OPEN "

Thanks In Advance.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:20:43 PM

1. Would you try a brand new platform or just pass it up because you're not sure if it's legit or a scam?
That really depends on a lot of factors for me, I mean I pick exchanges because they're trustworthy, have a nice interface to work with and because they have reasonable fees.
Your platform would have to be pretty established before I'd consider using it.

Also, you mention building a decentralized exchange in your title, but your post doesn't seem to indicate this?

I'm pretty happy with the features in all of the platforms I'm currently using. I'm using Kraken and Bittrex.

3. If you have Tech skills would you be interested in joining in on this venture? ( Will be registered as a LLC )
Sorry, not interested in that.

SHAWN77371 (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

That really depends on a lot of factors for me, I mean I pick exchanges because they're trustworthy, have a nice interface to work with and because they have reasonable fees.

Also, you mention building a decentralized exchange in your title, but your post doesn't seem to indicate this?

I'm pretty happy with the features in all of the platforms I'm currently using. I'm using Kraken and Bittrex.

Sorry, not interested in that.

Thanks for the feedback sir.. This is just why i was asking.. Would hate to burn lots and lots and lots of time on something just for people to not use or trust it..

Thanks Again Smiley
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

I would test a decentralized exchanger with little funds, if it is presented by an honest member here in forum.
A decentralized exchanger with high privacy would be great and will be needed in near future.
wriizo

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

There are some projects/ICOs doing decentralized exchanges.
For example NVO. Although they haven't released the final.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

I would decide to try it if I do saw lots of positive feedback about the site but there would be possible instances that I would deposit some funds just to make test regarding on what have been claimed about their support system which is different among other exchange that would really be a big edge if you do put emphasis on it.

Just like what we do saw on Bittrex and Kucoin.. It suits my needs on trading

Even if I do have those skills I wont bother to join up any.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

Most people will do the same thing.
If it's open source and people can check it on Github, which mean you get +1. People will trust it after some people give their reviews about this decentralized exchange.

As long as the exchange offer low fees for withdrawal and enable custom fees to send cryptocurrencies according to the recommended fees, it will be a good thing.

If I have tech skills, of course I would like to join if there is a chance to do this.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

I'd give any new platform a try if it looks half-legitimate. This would include a professional and thorough whitepaper and a transparent team. Compared to the terrible exchanges right now that investors must trust, it wouldn't take much to meet this criteria.

Options and futures trading. This would be great.

I'm experienced in SEO and search engine marketing. If you'd want to establish a presence in the search engines this is something I could help with.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: