Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does normal ICO need to identify yourself? Simply two sides of ID cards?  (Read 64 times)
aquariumfish (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

What does normal ICO need to identify yourself? Simply two sides of ID cards?
 I am Chinese,so many projects forbid Chinese to join in. I need to  geta foreigner ID.
Do they need selfie with two hand holding ID card as well. Is billing with address necessary?
Thank you!
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

I am Chinese,so many projects forbid Chinese to join in. I need to  geta foreigner ID.
Do they need selfie with two hand holding ID card as well. Is billing with address necessary?
Thank you!
Normal ICO doesn't exist anymore to ask you for anything, the only ones now are either scams and would never care if you verify your identity or not, every week you see a new ICO, saturated cryptocurrency with blatant scam ICOs.
What you need is the first page of your passport, driver license with home address could be accepted too.

🖤😏
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

Thank you!
Chinese upcoming ICOs are good to join why would they forbid you from joining? Most successful ICOs are from chinese people.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

Chinese upcoming ICOs are good to join why would they forbid you from joining? Most successful ICOs are from chinese people.
Because too many scam happened with other things like their people could easily wash Billions of dollars, they are trying to account any liquid money in their system, what happens when you have a system consisting of a total supply of 21M and somebody a.k.a emperor Wu doubles that amount in a single day? they would sell their duplicated coins without even sharing a single one of them with me and buy more Bitcoins. or you could generate tens of Billions over a month and buy gold and anything with universal value in a country and manipulate their economy.

🖤😏
bradock

Activity: 268
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

Thank you!

check your telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: