Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:58:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIP ripple Ethereum is Taking back to moon  (Read 657 times)
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

Yeap, this was definitely coming. Ripple's pump was meant to be short lived, and Ethereum is now here to take its rightful place back. However, I hope they resolve their network congestions in the future, would be really helpful to its cause.

mvplol

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

Lol you gotta be a clown to not see that ripple will go way further than eth. Ripples growth last year was 38000% where as eths was 12000%.. Now they are even eth has gotta do some serious work to keep up.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

Yeah guys no sorry everything is normal i dont know where people looking at

Livecoinwatch.com
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

Ripple was not having any value to reach second position where wales pump the coin now they are taking coin and droping now ether taking into position . Because ether used by lots of successfull ICO's
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

Finally decentrelised concept winning and original block chain took its place people realised XRP / Ripple short time pump now ethereum taking its place ethereum crossed XRP market cap now number 2 in coinmarketcap . Cheers for real crypto supporters.

Cheers for the RIPPLE success. Yes for this ripple reaches the second position in the coin market cap and beats the ethereum altcoin in the marketcap today.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
chiggz

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

Though I support RIP Ripple, your post is misleading. CoinmarketCap has excluded the Korean exchange prices and thats the reason it has fallen back. Infact XRP hasn't lost 20B Market Cap. You can go to CMC and check the prices in the markets tab.

What was done is good by CMC but how they did it was wrong. Many people think the price decreased suddenly and the FUD hits hard that time. Most of it for Noobies.

Anyways, honestly speaking ETH deserves its second spot.

MemberBerries

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

Though I support RIP Ripple, your post is misleading. CoinmarketCap has excluded the Korean exchange prices and thats the reason it has fallen back. Infact XRP hasn't lost 20B Market Cap. You can go to CMC and check the prices in the markets tab.

What was done is good by CMC but how they did it was wrong. Many people think the price decreased suddenly and the FUD hits hard that time. Most of it for Noobies.

Anyways, honestly speaking ETH deserves its second spot.

Yeah you are right. Etherium deserves the second spot after XRP will dethrone BTC.
So ripple and etherium can reign above all the shitcoins including btc
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

Ethereum is very promising Ripple and it deservedly takes 2nd place in terms of capitalization. I hope ETH after the release of Kasper will grow!

stanstan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

Finally decentrelised concept winning and original block chain took its place people realised XRP / Ripple short time pump now ethereum taking its place ethereum crossed XRP market cap now number 2 in coinmarketcap . Cheers for real crypto supporters.
Ripple is a good coin, you are so in vain about it speak and think that soon it will disappear. Yes, it is unstable and slightly inferior to many other coins, but after all, it's promising and in the end that I've put it in vain.

I agree. Plus, almost all of the top market cap cryptos are decreasing their price today. Yes, ripple's cut is large but I think it will shortly go up again.
Moonrisk

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

Ripple is a excellent coin and Ethererum is a milestone of cryptocurriences. One don't exclude the other. Different business model but both excellent for what they have to do
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

I was suprised. This is epic comeback by Ethereum. The real decentralized blockchain always have many sollution and still be the best protocol for new comers. So stay tuned. ETH will crush the Moon.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
MemberBerries

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

What do you guys mean by "epic-comeback" LMAO

MemberBerries

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

"*in-hale" Metherium
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

I was also in shock that RIPPLE took over the number 2 spot on the market. Im a big fan of ETHEREREUM and I believe that sooner or later, it will take over bitcoin in number 1 spot. There are lot of things to improve with RIPPLE and it is more centralized because of all the regulations they are complying with in order to combat anti money laundering and other know your customer type of compliance. Ethereum prove its flexibility and was being used by many tokens here in the market. The rise of RIPPLE price was just a market manipulation. Decentralized concept rocks! All hale #Ethereum 😂👌
It's not surprising for me as ripple has done it once last june if I'm not wrong when a lot of money in crypto flow to ripple and now is a similar situation. A lot of people don't like centralized coin but as long as they can earn profit from that they will join the ride, myself included. But we all know that ethereum is definitely better than ripple so keep holding the great one.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

Maybe RIP !!!
All altcoins going up expect ripple

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

As of now, Ethereum is now back at the #2 spot however Ethereum has a lot more fans since it's a well-known flexible erc20. Since then, ethereum have a lot more potential than any other altcoins and others says that Ethereum is the Queen of the King Bitcoin. In other words, Ethereum deserves the spot a lot more than Ripple. But on some cases, Ripple will compete against Ethereum and shall take the #2 spot for real.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

Finally decentrelised concept winning and original block chain took its place

ethereum is just as centralized as ripple, in a little different way. they have similar banker whales behind them with deep pockets that are experimenting with cryptocurrencies and the world to see how much they can milk this. and they are making a lot of money thanks to newbies.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
muratos

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

i still suggest putting some eth, ripple, cardano, litecoin and neo on the same basket to be safe from sudden changes in the market.
my heart is on ethereum for sure, but nowadays it has terrible pending tx on the queue. it should be solved immediately for the future of ethereum system.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

this event is most likely a very hot competition about these two alts, ripple and ethereum, even though we all know that sooner or later the boost of ripple is not take for too long unlike ethereum, and now ethereum is going to pump huge and soon goes to the moon. or maybe ripple is just taking a correction for the next big time boost. Cheesy
altercreed

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

Ethereum is likely showing to the rest of the cryptoworld how to claim back the spot that is rightfully for ETH. I don't know what's happening to XRP why it plunges its market cap that deep where in fact this centralized crypto currency is backed by banks across the globe. For sure, ETH is feasting on its return now and it's a new high for ETH this year so far at 1,000$ mark.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: