Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:51:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIP ripple Ethereum is Taking back to moon  (Read 657 times)
McSneak

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

this event is most likely a very hot competition about these two alts, ripple and ethereum, even though we all know that sooner or later the boost of ripple is not take for too long unlike ethereum, and now ethereum is going to pump huge and soon goes to the moon. or maybe ripple is just taking a correction for the next big time boost. Cheesy

I definitely think there's room for both and that ripple is right now is where it should be and ethereum will probably climb a bit more. Soon ripple will be on the move again
howardhoward

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

I don't think that Ripple can become more successful than ETH. Not in nearest time, for sure
masterm1nd

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

Im a fan of Ripple but the only thing that concerns me is that from what I know, Ripple the company and XRP the crypto are two overlapping but different things.. so raise in value of Ripple dosnt necceasry mean a higher value in XRP.. any thoughts/comments from people who know more about this?

I hold both XRP and ETH
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

If you check livecoinwatch.com its all like yesterday.
Etherium is still on 3rd
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

Etherium is still on 3rd

on coinmarketcap ethereum is on 2nd highest market cap. 13b market cap more than ripple now.
bitcoin is still a long way to go. but maybe someday it will surpass bitcoin too.
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

Etherium is still on 3rd

on coinmarketcap ethereum is on 2nd highest market cap. 13b market cap more than ripple now.
bitcoin is still a long way to go. but maybe someday it will surpass bitcoin too.

Yes indeed etherium on the second position on the coinmarket. ETH rate grew by more than 15% reaching a new historic high of $ 1.266. January 4 Eth for the first time since the launch overcame the boundary of $ 1,000. Market capitalization of Eth overcame $ 111 billion throwing Ripple to third place.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

ripple can not replace ethereum because many believe that the ripple is just a coin tied to the bank.
and for now ethereum has risen in second position under bitcoin.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Finally decentrelised concept winning and original block chain took its place people realised XRP / Ripple short time pump now ethereum taking its place ethereum crossed XRP market cap now number 2 in coinmarketcap . Cheers for real crypto supporters.
That shitty banker's coin was finally backed to its proper position,we dont want our community to be dominated by a centralized coin.

realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

Finally decentrelised concept winning and original block chain took its place people realised XRP / Ripple short time pump now ethereum taking its place ethereum crossed XRP market cap now number 2 in coinmarketcap . Cheers for real crypto supporters.
XRP has nothing withing "real" cryptocurrencies. And shouldn't be supported by cryptoinvestors, and people who believe in future of new currencies. XRP is just a digital fiat currency. Cheers to you mate.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Looks like that Coinbase disapproval really hit Ripple big time.
Many investors might have withdrawn their funds thinking it will be dumped by others too.
Now, it is Ethereum which is most trusted and they might have bought Ethereum from their Ripple instead of bitcoin that is why it is so high now.a
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

I believed that everything would fall into place. Artificially pumped up Ripple shouldn't be in top.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

Yup, that was quite obvious. I think that ripple will fall down even harder, because that pump was just cruel.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

Yeah ethereum is a pretty good coin which has been increasing a little by little from a long time. Which is pretty good for long term investments. And ripple's rise in value was only for a short amount of time. So definitely ethereum was always better than ripple and still is. Those who got profits from from ripple would be only through short term investments, which would be pretty risky, where as ethereum would be pretty easy to invest in because of its slowly and steadily growing price, so ethereum for the win.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

No xrp pretty good. holding it stable.
Will be nr 1 in zero time Smiley
Etherium will be second Smiley and then comes btc
dark1jerk

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

AGREE!!!! CHEERS!
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

Ethereum is my favourite coin and I am really happy about that it has took its previous place again. Although almost all of the currencies fell, its price is still almost stable. I think it is the best altcoin.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

Finally the culprit coin has dethrone from the right hand's king position,im so happy for ethereum to get back from its proper place.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

There is something huge that we are missing on coinmarketcap today as a lot of people are mad on them due to their irresponsible act they did today. The actual picture of the ripple market cap came now. Coinmarketcap cap has excluded the ripple market cap of South Korean exchanges from its formula to derive an average. So, the low you feed the low will be the average. XRP price in actual is only down by 10% and I think it's not a big deal.
For extended information, South Korean exchanges trade ripple around $2.5 billion a day.
So, cheers  Wink
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

It was time  Smiley A decentralized blockchain with smart contracts VS centralized banking payment system

Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

By my prediction Ripple will fall down to 1$, its real price is about it, not more.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: