Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sia coin prediction at the end of 2018  (Read 21264 times)
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

Sia coin has achieved a significant pump in the last few weeks.... what will happen at the end of 2018.... will it be the next bitcoin ?
Technology of Sia coin is really better like another better coins that are performing very well in this field of the cryptocurrency.
So we can say that have a better future like them and we can expect that we will get better profit like them , so to have Investment in Sia coin is not a bad option for us in any way .
Here I heard from one of mine friend who is a youtuber and spreading news about cryptourrency through YouTube , he made analysis himself and collected information from many people and found that Sia coin will give better profit like xvg and dgb coin , so to have Investment in Sia coin is a better option right now .
tompkt

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

Sia coin has achieved a significant pump in the last few weeks.... what will happen at the end of 2018.... will it be the next bitcoin ?
Technology of Sia coin is really better like another better coins that are performing very well in this field of the cryptocurrency.
So we can say that have a better future like them and we can expect that we will get better profit like them , so to have Investment in Sia coin is not a bad option for us in any way .
Here I heard from one of mine friend who is a youtuber and spreading news about cryptourrency through YouTube , he made analysis himself and collected information from many people and found that Sia coin will give better profit like xvg and dgb coin , so to have Investment in Sia coin is a better option right now .

sia product is on production now ?
bibitao27

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:54:21 AM

There are litteraly thousands of altcoins on the market, they all are products of different organizations and by trading them, you can increase the amount of Bitcoin you own.
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

By the end of this year, most coins will grow in price because now there is a very favorable situation. But before investing it is always worth watching at the coin rate.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

I watched this coin. At the beginning of the year it showed good prospects for growth, but now I think that there is no special reason to believe that there is a chance that the coin rate will grow imideatly. Overall its strong enough project in long-term.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
tamerl4n

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

I am also sure of the excellent prospects for the development of the SIA project. I dare to assume that the project itself will continue to grow steadily, it will be possible to attract investors' attention.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:31:01 AM

It is difficult to do any specific forecasts in the current market conditions. After all, much of the market will depend on the current state and changes in BTC. Yes, and during the past months Sia has been unstable, it is difficult to predict anything concrete.

Never give up
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:44:22 PM

Indeed a very strong and promising project, Sia in its portfolio needs to have every investor planning to create a stable portfolio with a low level of risk. Now I'm waiting for the right time for an additional purchase of Sia.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

I am very bullish on Sia coin right now. I bought in while the price was arrond 150 sat and I am still holding because the last pump wa only a suckers rally. I will wait for really great profits, but I am not sure about my selltarget Cheesy
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

This is a fairly promising coin, which has many chances to grow in price and increase in capitalization. So it’s worth investing even now…
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

In modern market conditions, this coin is of no interest. I do not think that this is a good coin at least for long-term investment. I would focus on Litecoin.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

I think siacoin is good. maybe SIACOIN will return to the list of top 10 coins in coinmarketcap. Next bitcoin, please don't joke
many coins called next bitcoin and result is shit
Yes, I agree to that. To better understand what sia coin visit www.finder.com/ph/siacoin. This site will help you to understand the definition of Sia coin. Acoording to that article, Sia coin is used to provide a blockchain infrastructure for an open, decentralized marketplace for cloud storage. With Sia, anybody can rent storage space, host files or participate in the network.
Shenlong bay

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

With the current market condition it is impossible to make any predictions - much also depends on what happens with BTC. Sia have been very volatile in the past 6 months, which make predictions even more difficult.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

Sia is a cloud storage platform based on Blockchain technology. This is the most modern technology that the community is waiting for in electronic money. Sia is compared to Bitcoin. Demonstrating Sia has great potential and the $ 1 figure is quite simple.
babyday88

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

Sia coin currently ranks 36th on coinmarketcap. It is a very potential coin. It will definitely increase in value by the end of 2018. But it can not be the next bitcoin
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

The potential of the coin is really good, but I'll stay true to bitcoin, and I also hope that by the end of the year he will grow up!
Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

It's basic, the most recent month of the Sia coin has been developing in cost, as have different altcoins. The most recent 2 long stretches of Sia has developed in cost, in light of the fact that Bitmain made an asic digger for Sia, that's it in a nutshell. Obviously, this is a decent resource, I have it.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

I think Sia is not gonna reach Bitcoin. I like the idea of storage and blockchain.
It will be interesting to see further development.

Gosh! What is so special in Siacoin? I hear all the time the predictions that this alt can reach a dollar or even 3 USD. I do not know if it happens (hard to believe)
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:48:46 AM

It's a good coin but I don't see it as the next bitcoin, but we have to realize that in 2018 true projects and utility coins will be exposed and vaporware and frauds will disappear.

Money will flood the true coins and tokens. The market will undoubtedly reach 1trillion USD this year...and an explosion of income will follow seeing the cryptomarket start challenging common commodity markets...we will see bitcoin reaching 500billion MC if not more...

INTEROPERABILITY coins will be the new hype... (3rd gen ADA, EOS, IOTA, ETH2.0...etc)

Siacoin will be in the top 10 for sure by years end with hundreds of billion dollar market cap...
Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!! Contact us for details!

Tell us if you found us on bitcointalk!

ECEX EXCHANGE WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange

ECEX TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: