Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sia coin prediction at the end of 2018  (Read 21264 times)
FinStar34900

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

It could cross over $1 easily in the next few months and will grow more as its circulation is limited. It is a very good project and good to hold on for long term
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

With the current market condition it is impossible to make any predictions - much also depends on what happens with BTC. Sia have been very volatile in the past 6 months, which make predictions even more difficult.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

I hope SC will grow but I don't think it will go above 1$
I agree with you! I think! Best price in this year about $0.5
Good luck to all member invest in SC!
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

To predict the price one can successfully use marketcap as a good indicator. Considering the huge supply sia has got, 1USD is a far fetched goal.

anzach87

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

guys sia it was my first coin that i invest cause i was believed in that project lets be honest no chance to pass the 4bi in 2018 but all this show me that has a potential as a project .
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

Sia coin has achieved a significant pump in the last few weeks.... what will happen at the end of 2018.... will it be the next bitcoin ?
I think siacoin is good. maybe SIACOIN will return to the list of top 10 coins in coinmarketcap. Next bitcoin, please don't joke
many coins called next bitcoin and result is shit
I think this coin can not compete with bitcoin because as far as I know until now no one can compete. although we previously thought that btc would be rivaled because the price went up but it was never proven.

Dhanushka (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

With the current market condition it is impossible to make any predictions - much also depends on what happens with BTC. Sia have been very volatile in the past 6 months, which make predictions even more difficult.

you are right my friend. We all know that when the bitcoin dumps all the alt coins also going down.. But I think due to it's high potential sia will come back to it's original position very quickly when bitcoin goes up...

Dhanushka (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

guys sia it was my first coin that i invest cause i was believed in that project lets be honest no chance to pass the 4bi in 2018 but all this show me that has a potential as a project .

I think you have gained a good profit if you could buy sia at low prices.. But why do you say that it will not pass the 4 bi in 2018 even though it has a project potential.. ?

Dhanushka (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

I hope SC will grow but I don't think it will go above 1$
I agree with you! I think! Best price in this year about $0.5
Good luck to all member invest in SC!

Why do you think that the sia stop at cheap price like $0.5 without passing $1 ? do you have any special reason to say like that. Please explain me. I am going to buy sia coin for long term.

upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

sia coin has a very good prospect for the future. majorly hodl of this coin will give testament to that in about 8-12 months from now.

Dhanushka (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

It could cross over $1 easily in the next few months and will grow more as its circulation is limited. It is a very good project and good to hold on for long term
I agree with you my friend. Because it has the potential to grow up to $1 in couple of months. But if sia can be able to limit it is supply, sia will increase up to more than $1.

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

Comparing SIA with Bitcoin is way off. Don't get me wrong, SIA is a great project, but has nothing to do with Bitcoin, has merits on its own. Plus any price prediction in a market as volatile as crypto, is just a guess without any fundament.
Bel1eve

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:49:11 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 07:40:27 PM by Bel1eve

Sia is definitively the best storage coin with no competition.period.

Their developers are well known , proven ,trusted, active and really are in for the technology not the money.

Take a look for yourself , some of the reddit posts of a (sia developer)  :
https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7pfyjc/brief_update_on_binance/?ref=share&ref_source=link

some really cool excerps that give insight into what running an honest project is :
My concern is not where Sia is in 3 months, it's where Sia is in 5 years.

If Binance is not an upstanding exchange, we will not work with them. And yes, that hurts us today, but the ecosystem is growing rapidly and there are many startups out there looking to be upstanding exchanges. My energies will go towards supporting them.

If Binance does turn out to be upstanding, I will let the community know as much, and we will readily work with Binance and help them any way that we can.

"From what I remember, Kraken wanted us to pay $200k - $350k in fees to get listed. They called it a "security audit fee""
"Binance is requiring me to sign an NDA before entering discussions about listing siacoin. The other time we've had to sign an NDA to start talking about integrations, we were asked some things that made me pretty upset.

If Binance tries to strike an unfavorable or slimey deal, I likely won't be able to talk about it. I wanted to let the community know before I agreed to silence that if we end up in a disagreement with Binance, I likely won't be able to tell anyone why."

As you can see they are really straight forward and their vision is  really long term.

As a long-term investor I have been buying since the price was 0,01$ and I keep investing at 0,05$.It's the only coin that I won't sell under 1$ because unlike many other they have a working product that IS already revolutionising online storage and the developers are visionaries that care more about tech and longterm health rather than retiring on an island.

This is not meant to be a hype post , do your own research before investing!

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

This is a very strong project and I think that Sia should be in the portfolio of each investor who plans to make a low risk portfolio. Now I'm waiting for a good moment to buy more. Even during the general fall Sia performed very well.
MichaelKell

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:45:53 PM

ASIC's can mine Siacoin so it'll pump surely )
Alexertor

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

I like the technology behind it. They offered much lower storage prices than others.
I think they are serious, but I don't know if they can keep up the pace.
Dhanushka (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

This is a very strong project and I think that Sia should be in the portfolio of each investor who plans to make a low risk portfolio. Now I'm waiting for a good moment to buy more. Even during the general fall Sia performed very well.
You are right my friend. these days also all the coins crash very badly.. but sia coin performs very well through the crash.. So it reveals the power of sia coin..

Dhanushka (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

ASIC's can mine Siacoin so it'll pump surely )

Sorry friend I didn't get you.. can you explain it.. How will be the ASIC''s sia coin mining affect to the sia coin pumping..

tjm16man

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:58:44 AM

A year ago, while siacoin was sub .01 cents, I discovered siacoin and was immediately fascinated by it.

Siacoin is legit. It is as good as any project in the crypto-space right now. It's one of the few crypto projects with an actual working product. The lead developer is a smart man with a long-term perspective. He is not in it to make siacoin pump and dump. Hes in it to build a sustainable ecosystem where decentralized storage competes with huge cloud storage companies. How do we know this? Because him and his team are hodlers of "SiaFunds". Siafunds are tokens that give approximately 3.9% of each transaction on the sia blockchain to siafund hodlers (paid out in siacoin). Therefore, him and his team are financially incentivized to grow the project as much as possible - unlike other alts where the only incentive is to increase the price of the coin ( This model gives developers no financial incentive to constantly continue development. If his/her coin pumps, they can sell for millions and leave the crypto space and call the endeavor a success. ).

The Sia team does not hodl a large amount of Siacoin, they hodl a large amount of Siafunds instead.

Siacoin is based on old, proven technology (PoW). We will see if this is the correct decision in the future.

If bitcoin continues to rise above 20,000, I see siacoin above 20 cents easily by the end of 2018, Likely over 30 cents due to hype and potential partnerships. If bitcoin falls, all alts will fall with it in 2018 including Sia, as it will not be ready for adoption and thus large companies will not be buying siacoin in order to use the sia network. This could change in 2019, and beyond. It is possible that even though Sia is largely tied to the price of bitcoin (I.e, alts are traded in bitcoin pairs), that due to increasing usage by companies for storage needs, that the Siacoin price can become less independent on the sentiment of bitcoin.
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:34:57 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 07:45:34 AM by sekapai

I've read a several  article about sia. Sia have a good project and good future also. Their decentralize cloud service is better than any competitors.

It is estimated that the cloud storage market could be worth $74 billion by 2021. This means that if Sia could go some way to capturing a part of this market from the established companies such as Google, Microsoft, and Dropbox, then it could prove to be a very lucrative investment.

Do we realize that Sia started trading at $0.000046 per Siacoin, and currently the Siacoin is worth $ 0.051 per unit. This is a 10800 % increment in price in just two years.

I have made an investment in sia coin and I hope it will go to USD 1 at the end of 2018.
  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: