Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Psychology of Traders  (Read 2800 times)
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

Why most of Traders have bad psychology of trading they keep lose more and more and can lost his account and they left quickly when operations is winning?
Many traders fall into "bad psychology" but it only happens  if the trader uses his emotions rather than staying focus and being proactive.  It is human nature to be easily controlled by emotion specially when you engage in trading. Some people want to withdraw/sell their bitcoins while other wanted to continue trading to get back what they loss.  Those bitcoiners who controlled by their emotions while investing or trading often end up regretting when the bitcoin price increases or when the operation is winning.  When you experience losses, it is important not to loss confidence and not to be upset.  Calm yourself.  Never ever think of quitting.  Remember that those who are expert in trading also suffer losses but they do not quit that is why they become rich. You have to study the flow and right timing is important.  Through that, you will not fall again in "bad psychology".
If we ever think of quitting and making ourselves negative all the time then whatever we want in life cannot be achieved because of the negativity serves as block in our success, so avoid it as much as possible, we are the creators of our future so it is up to us how we are going to overcome it.
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

well it is like a gamble when you lose some, you want it to get it back and can't think properly and lose more until you lost everything.

Agree that's why if you lose today better call it a day and just come back tomorrow when you got all your senses back. Because as we force ourselves to get back our losses the more we tend to lose. This psychological response of our body needed to be control so you won't mess everything.

tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

Why most of Traders have bad psychology of trading they keep lose more and more and can lost his account and they left quickly when operations is winning?
Many traders are failing because they are too greedy or investing in unqualified Altcoin to not learn about it before trading. To minimize failure and loss, master your feelings, learn about it before investing.

cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

This is why the best strategy recommended by many is simple: whatever your strategy is, *stick to it*. Make a decision on what to trade, and make a decision on when to exit that position (taking a profit/loss). Then stick by that decision, no matter what the market does.

Sure, sometimes your second-guessing might help you make a bigger profit. But on average you're going to have a bad time if you let your emotions reverse your previously made decisions after entering a position.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

It's all because of their bad mindset and weak approach towards the market and the only reason for getting rid of this problem is Educating yourself towards the Trading profession and master the trading skills without which i don't think you can survive in any trading market whether it is Crypto, Stock or Forex.

You better join a trading institute or better appoint a coach for training you the trading skills and some good trading psychology stuffs by which you can slowly erode all your emotions like overtrading, holding the losses for many days without any plan, from your way. And also see that you practice both day trading and investing kind of trading approach so that you learn the market behavior and both of their's Psychology.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
krauzzer02

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

This emotional problem is the worst enemy of traders most especially for cryptocurrency trading where the unexpected can happen the way the coins behave is very unpredictable, the only thing you can hold against this type of situation is your confidence to a certain currency how you are knowledgeable about its events and turnarounds else you will be dragged by the spreaders of fuds.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

It's commonplace for a traders. Because the psychology of a traders is very often exposed to emotions such as fear, greed, hope etc. That's why they will stop when they think their merchandise has succeeded because they are just following their emotions that just hope to make a profit. Actually, if a merchant acts like that, then they are not real traders, because real traders are merchants who can control their emotions and work according to what they think. In the sense, they will arrange a plan in detail before trading, so in the future they will not be surprised if there is something undesirable because there is already have a plan to overcome it in advance.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

the psychology of the trader is disrupted and even bad if it loses greatly, because where it is natural for everyone. because it is a lot of people experience a painful event. so I guess before you become a trader with big capital you have to prepare mental and mind power.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

To make a profit and not lose money, the trader needs to have a clear strategy for entering and exiting positions. When a plan is disturbed, the process is out of control. Psychology plays a big roll, do not need to make impulsive decisions, you should have huge patience
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

This emotional problem is the worst enemy of traders most especially for cryptocurrency trading where the unexpected can happen the way the coins behave is very unpredictable, the only thing you can hold against this type of situation is your confidence to a certain currency how you are knowledgeable about its events and turnarounds else you will be dragged by the spreaders of fuds.

Without emotions we can't use our skills. I don't see them total enemies for our job in trading. They sometimes help us to understand dangerous situations and they act like precaution producer agents in our mind.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

Because everytime that a coin goes up by more than a 30%, you can really see that everybody is desperated in order to sell all their coins, that is because they "feel" that they are going to lose it all if they do not sell. The same thing is happening everyday.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

The field of psychology is so big that it cannot be understood very easily. However, the human being is composed of three sections: the mind; logic, reasoning. The emotions; fear, love, etc.. Last but not least, the desire; sex, eating, sleeping, etc... You will be free when you master yourself.

As for the psychology of traders, they tend to rely on their emotions unconsciously. And it is a fact that emotions can deceive our way of thinking. That is why traders should rely on their mind, thus logic in order to decide what is best for them.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

Most of the traders will get panic when the price starts to fall and sell their coins for loss.But they have to be patient if they need to make money.First of all,they need to invest on potential coins then this will help them to have good positive thought even if the prices are falling.
In today's scenario the day trading becomes not profitable most coins are just falling so its time for the hold the coins and make money when the price bump.
ramzhies

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

some of the newbie traders joined crypto without experience.. thats why they see some corrections, immediately wthey will sell
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

I think it's normal when someone loses his money so his emotions or his thoughts are a little disturbed his brain tells them how to get his money back but what happens is actually losing more, different when they get their profits calm his mind is not disturbed, actually in this position the best thing I think is to add more profits but most people choose to take the money instead of playing it again.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

I have read that in Forex 95% of traders lose money. They trade emotionally. Every time I have been emotional I have lost money myself. You can trade only if you can avoid being emotional.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:43:48 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 09:37:42 PM by malikusama

Trading is game of patience and smartness, control on your nerves and everything will be good.
It's true that many beginners lose again and again because mostly of them don't keep calm or control their emotions, a successful trader have the ability to move along with the market and control their nerves.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

I have read that in Forex 95% of traders lose money. They trade emotionally. Every time I have been emotional I have lost money myself. You can trade only if you can avoid being emotional.
emotions, greed, bad judgement is main reasons why you lose on trades. yet it is impossible to trade without a bad trade once in a while
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:12 AM

Bad psychology in trading only bring big loss. Not patient and greedy is should not exist during trading and to manage it we should be learn how to reduce it step by step. Bad psychology in trading just natural and we need time to control it and if we serious to learn and to control it we ca make consisten profit later. And if you still can not control it for the better just become holder and avoid day trading, this is will be more easy to gain profit.

klaybbj (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

emotions, greed, bad judgement is main reasons why you lose on trades. yet it is impossible to trade without a bad trade once in a while

That's true, I read this information many time and I see this thing in my own experience and lots if people if you fellow a good strategy with money management you will be safe, if you want more money and you forget your money management you will lose your money easily
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: