Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Psychology of Traders  (Read 2800 times)
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

The best strategy or psychology of a trader is to bear in his emotions, That's why they say that if you are too emotional and did not use your common sense, trading is not for you.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

Why most of Traders have bad psychology of trading they keep lose more and more and can lost his account and they left quickly when operations is winning?
Emotional is the most main in the trading it is not only psychology or anything but it's our emotions. When you keep on doing trade with your emotions then you will only lose. Just like in some quotes You will never lose when you not sell.
Emotion is not even something any trader should even be having on the sidelines when trading because they will end up screwing up everything. I once was emotional as a trader but that was because I had no trading knowledge and that really affected my style of trading, but over time when I started learning, things got a little bit different, I start making decisions based on strategy and never a single emotion.

Bad psychology while trading is common for any trader still we can easily overcome it by making use of our daily experience. When a trader is failing to use his own experience then he will never get chances to make profits with trading. Bad psychology can be avoided over time with our experience.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

Glad to join and read all of you. True words here and realistic point of view.
There are so many over here who has a very bad experience in the field of trading and that they have suffered a huge loss whole being into the world of trading. However, if you are there in trading, then you need to first learn as many things as you can and then you need to seek guidance as well. Only then, you should go for investing of anything into it because otherwise, you will end up losing your money.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:45:02 AM

Why most of Traders have bad psychology of trading they keep lose more and more and can lost his account and they left quickly when operations is winning?
if I think the new traders who do such things, loss or loss if I think it's a mistake the traders themselves, impatience and panic can make a trader will lose big, loses and losses they will experience.
A trader should be having heaps of patience because the market is all the time giving shocks to the investors and traders either by rising in value too much or decreasing in a flash. Silly are those traders who don’t understand this basic concept and fall prey to the uncertain market changes. They should stop listening to false news and stay away from the haters of their respective coins. Think positive.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

Emotional is the most main in the trading it is not only psychology or anything but it's our emotions. When you keep on doing trade with your emotions then you will only lose. Just like in some quotes You will never lose when you not sell.

I think being informative right now is a good option to do as it has an update on the coin community, for an example of the most popular telegram communication today. Lack of proper information and resources from what happens with the coin community, especially when you hold large amounts of altcoin can cause panic to traders
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:20:15 AM

Emotion is not even something any trader should even be having on the sidelines when trading because they will end up screwing up everything. I once was emotional as a trader but that was because I had no trading knowledge and that really affected my style of trading, but over time when I started learning, things got a little bit different, I start making decisions based on strategy and never a single emotion. Bad psychology while trading is common for any trader still we can easily overcome it by making use of our daily experience. When a trader is failing to use his own experience then he will never get chances to make profits with trading. Bad psychology can be avoided over time with our experience.
Yes, that is true, but I think, in my opinion, erase our emotions in trading are not easy. When we get a lot of profit and get a lot of win, do not rush and get cocky, because maybe we get arrogant because of winning for several times. There are also some traders who get emotional because they lose a lot and they want to get their money back by trading without caution. That is a very risky move and we should limit our money when we are trading. So that when we win, we do not take it to much and stay profit. But when we lose, just let it go and take control of yourself so you do not need to lose anymore money. You can recover it tomorrow.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

yes you are true a lot of psychological conditions of the trading players that seems they just quickly get a profit and quickly sell when the price is cheap without thinking long because if it sells when the price drops or when cheap is certain it will make you get a loss.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

The wrong psychology of a trader is the use of Bitcoin and trades at different coin at cheap price and it becomes less, then sell at a low price then one day you just wake that coin has risen.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

if I think the new traders who do such things, loss or loss if I think it's a mistake the traders themselves, impatience and panic can make a trader will lose big, loses and losses they will experience.

Yes, professionals will never have such a behavior. Good traders should be ready to meet the obstacles and stay calm. Such a strategy lets them remaining clear mind.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

When someone decided to get into trading, he or she must review his or her abilities. Along with other abilities, this emotionless or emotion full ability must be considered at first priority. Knowledge and prior experience don’t matter a lot because it can be learned or earned later but if you don’t know how to control your emotions at right time, this trading thing is not for you.
Yeah, and I do not expect anyone to even review abilities if they have not even bothered to learn how to trade, read some trading books or strategies to trade effectively, because that totally shows extreme lack of skills and rather than reviewing abilities, it is better to get going with studying hard and well before even thinking of venturing into trading.

Emotion in trading is one thing that cannot be controlled in as much as you do not have any trading knowledge. Emotion control can only be achievable if you have a good idea of what you are doing. You cannot expect to be able to control your emotions when all you do as a trader is to gamble your positions which I believe a lot of people are always doing. It is one thing to gain some experience which you have built from learning and it is another thing to want to gain experience on your own without learning which is where a lot of people always miss it.

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

If there were no such traders others would not be able to earn. This is the market, someone loses, someone wins. People are different. To win you need to analyze the information and not to succumb to public opinion and influence.

Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

I don't support daily trading system at all - it's a very difficult in mental terms - that's why they have bad psychology.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

The trader's bad mentality is that many of them lose their temper or have no patience when the cryptocurrency market fluctuates or there are rumors not in the positive direction. This bad psychology will affect your business or investment in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, be a wise and intelligent investor, be very calm and patient to be able to win as desired.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

If there were no such traders others would not be able to earn. This is the market, someone loses, someone wins. People are different. To win you need to analyze the information and not to succumb to public opinion and influence.
Everyone has a bad psychology newbie or professional it wouldn't be disregarded. In this cryptocurrency the more you know and the skills you have the higher chances of having advantages to your co traders in the market surround yourself with good positive attitude and with your skills.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

The bad mindset of the trafers is that they always want the profit to come in their wallet as instant as possible but thats not hownit works because it needs time and efforts in order to gain a lot of money in this business. If you are lacking of patience in this thing you will never meet the expectations you ever wanted because you akways want an easy profit but nothing is easy nowadays you need to wait for the right time bedore it will get into you. And always be positive as much as possible

Usually a newbie mistake. With experience will come realization that trading isn't something that assures easy and quick money. When the losses pile up and lessons are learned, then this mentality you're talking about will be discarded for a more mature approach to trading.

Emotions play a vital role here and no one is exempted to feel this and some didn't know how to control it. Maybe some experienced traders knew what to do in times of trouble but not all experienced traders stay calm as they somehow panic and still do stupid things.

Better learn to control it whatever it may cause even in the hard way.
Apparently, no one can actually not at a point get emotional, but when you always know what you are doing and you have a great idea of how to trade, you will hardly get emotional when you are trading. Emotion will definitely fall in when you have no knowledge because everything you will be doing at that point will be plain gamble and that is why a lot of people always fail.
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

Because they do what’s mostly expected. I’m not a trader at all. My “strategy” (if it can be called one) is that I strive to act conversely from the most popular trend. That’s quite an obvious thing. But sometimes it’s really hard to understand how it goes. I’ve already earned a certain profit from doing it this way. So, I just keep saying this to myself in case I’m in an uncertain situation.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

If there is a bad thing in the attitude of traders is sometimes most of investors are making decision which derive from the emotions they have. And that thing is really ridiculous because you may come a bad outcome from this process.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

they keep lose money, because they trade by guessing the price, not by analyzing the market, usually people are just guessing in the trade he always feel panicked to sell / buy, so they always lose money
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

maybe this is because they can not maintain the security of the account so as to make their wallet or account to be lost due to forgot factor and so forth. it's better to keep track of everything that's important to help your trader.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Perhaps it is because the loss can lead to people's mentality, the loss of the people because the loss of money will blind investment, will lose the cool thinking and judgment! If you don't control your attitude, you may continue to lose money, and some of you will lose your cool judgment because you get carried away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: