Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Psychology of Traders  (Read 2800 times)
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

Hmmm. I don't think that is the main reason of traders' losing streak,
market's situation is somewhat to be blamed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

Bad psychology of traders?  Those are traders?  I thought they was just the usual ordinary people who are looking for easy money, becoming a trader even though they don't have any idea or knowledge what and how to become a real one.

0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

Starting the trader's path you need to be prepared that you can not immediately advance as well as you think - but then you will be helped by experience. Everything will be lost and a good salary. Hold on for a year and then draw some conclusions: how profitable this business is. If you manage to hold out here for 3 years, you are almost at the very goal. After 5 years of training, you are a very experienced and probably successful trader. I've been in business for about a year now I'm starting to understand a little about what I'm dealing with. I'm basically looking for promising ico with new coins. I like it .
The bottom line is, trading is a practical stuff so reading articles only cannot do any good and it is going to take some time before someone can start earning big profits out of this profession. The main lesson that a trader must bear in his mind before even getting into this field is, patience and persistency. Failure in the beginning is more common output.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

The bad habit of traders which pertains in the study of psychology is the greediness, temptation and lack of patience in their own selves; which gives them a stressful journey towards to their future.
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

Why most of Traders have bad psychology of trading they keep lose more and more and can lost his account and they left quickly when operations is winning?
Many of traders that we are having present invest cryptocurrency market are just not enough educated and really impatient so they are creating those dumps and pumps that we are having.
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

Meaning, what your strategy tell you just do it without ask. We can blame bad psychology as main reason our loss. It's just us and always about us as trader doesn't have enough control. Face and fix it before bring you bigger loss. Good luck with you.

Azima85

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

Best traders are those who are the least to let their emotions into trading. Ideally, it should be a robotic process with.mo emotions at all. It's very hard for everyone to do that
 But, in my opinion with patience, training and experience one could get there.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

The bad habit of traders which pertains in the study of psychology is the greediness, temptation and lack of patience in their own selves; which gives them a stressful journey towards to their future.
That's why it's needed to be emotionless while you are in this business, making wrong decisions will stress you out and makes more mistakes while greediness played a big role when losing opportunities, maybe time will teached those real traders and investors to learned how to trade in the rightful manners.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

in my opinion the worst condition of a trader is that it is psychologically very easy to be affected by the conditions at the exchange place and it will be very easy to panic when the price goes up and when the price falls.
I think that the bad thing about traders is to look for little price for which they sell out their coins on low price in low market that is an actions which encourages the price not to follow increase trend but goes down back. Same situations are going these days for which the only solution is further investments or increase of buying rate while selling out in low market on large scale will not let the market grow.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

The reason for losses sometimes is simply because of impatience.  People have been told that they can quickly make a lots of Money trading cryptocurrency and when the reality of cryptocurrency dawn on them,  they panic and become impatience and they lose!

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

That's why it's needed to be emotionless while you are in this business, making wrong decisions will stress you out and makes more mistakes while greediness played a big role when losing opportunities, maybe time will teached those real traders and investors to learned how to trade in the rightful manners.
No doubt greed is an element in making wrong decisions but more importantly the lack of knowledge is the main factor of pushing investors towards loses. Investors having a good knowledge of market and have grip on analytical tools will always remain in profit. They may face a little loss but it may not be longer as they can make ways to turn things profitable.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

FOMO or Fear Of Missing Out is beating those new traders. Also they tend to panic when there's a sudden drop of Bitcoin price. One thing that a trader needs to fully understand and learn is how to manage your emotions. If there's a sudden drop of BTC price, don't panic, look for the reason why it dropped instead of hitting the Sell button. I am not an expert in trading but emotion also beat me when I was new. Nowadays if I see Bitcoin price is falling, I'll just look at the other way and wait for it to recover.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Because most traders don't know the market, some people don't even know the full name of the coins they buy. Many people buy coins just because of their friends' recommendations. When people see the market fall, they will have a huge panic!
If they are showing such towards their investment so it seems they aren’t likely to get grip of their coin. Rather they are just earning birds that are waiting for some good time. I must say, if you aren’t concerned with your investment, believe me whatever you do, you could never be earning this thing. This trade needs much bigger cooperation from your side.Good luck everyone.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

It is a sad fact to read that, because many traders today say that trade is not good. There are most traders who will panic when prices start dropping funds that sell their coins in losses.
katuhakuh

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

In my opinion, one of the most important components of successful trading is psychology. They use time as a daily trader more often, and indeed the benefits are very good, but when the market is in very difficult conditions, it also has an impact on their condition. they don't have the mentality to endure, all this will be sold even at a loss.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:02:31 AM

It is a sad fact to read that, because many traders today say that trade is not good. There are most traders who will panic when prices start dropping funds that sell their coins in losses.
The bad psychology is to treat long term like short term as people sell their coins early in low market when the price of Bitcoin rises up a little then they sell for little profit so this behavior is not good. If we have the opportunity to take more benefit of the Bitcoin then why we sell in low market for low benefit that is not helping the market value to go high and we should not expect the market to go high if we keep continue such behavior.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

Why most of Traders have bad psychology of trading they keep lose more and more and can lost his account and they left quickly when operations is winning?

Maybe they are new traders who have no experience, a new trader usually, easily feel proud when the operation wins, and easily panic when the price drops sharply (not yet able to control his emotions). I think it's natural because if they are an experienced trader, I think they will be more professional again.
vutienthanh

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

In my opinion, the traders or investors involved in this game are those who are under psychological pressure from their own greed. Sometimes being afraid and not mastering one's own greed is the first cause of error and loss. The market is like a psychological game, traders need to have enough brains to trust their decision. Because of the news, crowd and technical analysis, it is possible for traders to pay a high price for failing to retain their bravery.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

It is hasty and in no hurry to choose a good coin and can not wait for good future, leading to failure.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

Bad psychology for traders is that they are easily anxious and panicked when they see an unstable market situation. so I think traders must be mentally prepared for that so that when the market is unstable it can be ready to accept the risk and can continue as a trader.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: