Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody Investing In PacCoin? Over 2000% Increase in 7 days  (Read 137 times)
Manlost111 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

Anybody here investing or already invested into paccoin?

I'm thinking of buying 1 million coins tonight but wanted to hear others opinions as well.

My thoughts is that they are revamping their coin and strategy for the future and are having basically a coin buy back march 1st which is sure to raise the value as right now they have 3 trillion coins which will reduce to 3 billion coins.

Anyone else have thoughts? anyone already in?
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

Never heard of this coin, good for investors that it rose so much, but for new investors they should be careful after so much rise they need to wait for good dip to find an entry.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

I read that there are massive sell orders in place so the price was stuck at 2 sat. Today it has collapsed to below 1 sat.  Its future might be good, like to hear more about what it does, team, change to coin supply, but the short term is very risky even for this price.
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

its stuckin bc cryptopia is under maintence
Kamal0028

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

They doesn’t even have a proper website or whitepaper however I purchased yesterday seeing it’s trend and rushed out immediately (made some profits though).......and for the long term, may be you should consider since you cant loose much (if now invested)
drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

Anybody here investing or already invested into paccoin?

I'm thinking of buying 1 million coins tonight but wanted to hear others opinions as well.

My thoughts is that they are revamping their coin and strategy for the future and are having basically a coin buy back march 1st which is sure to raise the value as right now they have 3 trillion coins which will reduce to 3 billion coins.

Anyone else have thoughts? anyone already in?

If it rised 2000% in 7 days you should stay the hell away from it. You should look for coin that didn't skyrocket yet, for coins with potential. Buy low sell high!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: