Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit.net - scam? (solved)  (Read 1340 times)
verparveen

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

They Realy not respond, I had transferred 179000 ANTS Coins (ANT) but not credited my wallet, support not responding from last 3 days,
i think they eat my coins
wallet was online, the are pathetic in service, poor exchange, -ve feedback everywhere, sender is showing withdrawal finished, problem is that they did not answer properly, 
Finally I dont Know what they are scammer or robber

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merited

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

Yobit run scam coins and the list scam coin. But withdraw and deposit may take time if everything I mean every information is correct. But regarding withdraw and deposit it cant be scam.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

I've never had trouble with yobit, but I do not recommend to trading in yobit, because for me yobit is my last pillar, currently a lot of options exchange and we can choose which is best according to you

nwo99

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Looking for a good project

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

I hope everybody reads these posts and realise that yobit is a scam exchange

Looking for a good project to work on
cabanasito

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

Shame i didn't read this before sending coins to this exchange. ZIL didn't even make it to my wallet...it vanished in thin air! Total scam

I tried after that buying a few dollars of other coins just to confirm what is being posted here! and voila...locked in maintenance forever!

Seems like support only works when signing up...after that...troubles begin!

txid: 0xf3c8329f721855104ca9ca41c974a75f4ce756d9bb646d90da847658e5075573
2Botik

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

C 29 aвгycтa зaблoкиpoвaн aккayнт. Пoддepжкa нe oтвeчaeт нa cчeтy бoлee 0.45 BTC. Aккayнтy 1.5 гoдa. Tyпa oтжимaют дeньги.
DaleyEdster

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

Yes it looks like Yobit is full of scammers. (read my other scam thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028032.0

There must be some insiders working there that are scammers as all mails come from their official e-mail account. Please do NOT use this exchange!
adizzy1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

I had 3500+ OMG worht 120 thousand on yobit and bitcoin. My OMG wallet was not working and they told me I would have to put my curencies in YObit codes (a temp address) while they fixed my wallet. My wallet never got fixed and I never got to return my OMG or my BTC to their wallets. No one but the site managers/owners had my password or even knowledge i was doing this. They tried to tell me i was hacked, but odd the coins were in the wallets for months and then were hacked within 1 day after I requested my wallet to be fixed. If anyone knows who to contact to either get back some or all of the over 120 thousand I lost or to get this scamming market off the internet, please let me know. I can not stand thieves and ones who say own the place where your items are supposed to be safe are the worst of all. Stay away from YOBIT
NewYorkCoinMiner

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

NewYorkCoin (NYC) LOVES Yobit!

Please update NYC code asap!

https://github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC/nycoin/releases/
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:23:39 AM

Yobit is a biggest scam exchange in market,
They took my 12.88 ETH and now they don't reply my suppprt tickets.
checkout my thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096385.20
hellmagic

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:35:25 AM

Thank you! Everything is ready to move your CLAM. Our service is free since you cannot withdraw a normal way.

But we can move funds manually from verified accounts only. I checked and found your account is not verified yet.

I checked your account. It's not verified (proof-of-balance verification). To verify your account you need to hold at least 0.1 BTC during the verification.

Why our system requires 0.1 BTC minimum balance to pass Proof-Of-Balance procedure?

- It's a confirmation of real account. It means you are a real trader. Very often spammers create our accounts with small balances to promote their services and products in chat.

When someone has at least 0.1 BTC on the balance and agrees to pass verification (we will check chat history) he proves he is not a spammer/scammer.

Our exchange rates for Liza, btg, tusd, nyc, edr2 and many other wallets are very attractive and our verified users can earn good money on arbitrage. Our management does not want to give such benefits for spammers or people who do microtrades.

Please don't worry - 0.1 BTC will be on your balance after we activate your account and you will be able to withdraw it. It needs for the verification process.

To pass the verification and restore Liza please follow my instructions:

1. Deposit at least 0.1 BTC to your Yobit balance if you don't have this amount.

2. Click on your user name in the top right corner and select Yobit codes.

3. Then select BTC and enter your full BTC balance. Click Create New Code. You will need to confirm it via email.

4. After you confirm the code don't activate it. Send the code to me and we will complete the verification step.

You may also get verified by participating in 5% daily Exclusive Invest Box.  You will become a premium user after you invest in this IB. The regular rate is 0.1% but I may ask our management to approve your account for 5% daily.  Your deposit will be doubled. It's our best Invest Box.
rascal777

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:07:44 AM

I'm trying to use Yobit to purchase some Namecoin and withdrawal the Namecoin,  However, when I purchased a little Namecoin, and tried to withdraw, everything looked normal, until I hit the submit button, and the message came up:  Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off.

I'll update if this gets resolved.

BTC TIPS  19n2ienyueN4RiC38KFSZMQMgrNLgu9Uuc
NLCManagerRG

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:05:57 PM

URGENT AND IMPORTANT WARNING ABOUT YOBIT.NET

Do not use Yobit Exchange (Avoid!)

Do not send, buy or withdraw NLC2 at Yobit. They are on the wrong chain to intentionally keep coin that arrives and never makes it to your account. Same with withdraws. They have done this to many coins already.

After 5 months and hundreds of tickets, Yobit never replied. The initially did put the wallet into maintenance, and they asked for the fee we paid but after 5 months we started pressuring them and indicating we would take legal action and their response was to open the wallet but without ever having updated the code. Meaning they intentionally and maliciously opened the old chain causing coin loss to anyone that sends or withdraws. They are also then able to keep the real coin that people send and steal it. They have done such things to other coins. We have replaced some coin to a handful of people that fell into this situation the last few days, but going forward we will no longer insure and replace Yobit coin to people that lose coin sending or withdrawing from  Yobit. If you have coin at Yobit, and for the next 2 weeks, WE WILL SWAP  YOUR YOBIT NLC2 OUT. Open a ticket at support@nolimitcoin.org and indicate you wish to swap your NLC2 out of Yobit. Then we will respond asking you to create a Yobit code and explaining how to make it. We will also be pursuing them to delist us and we had asked this and will do through legal channels. Its is evident all over the internet and even in their internal chat, many people have lost money there and are desperate and they don't respond to any communications. All we want is for them to delist us or move to the right chain and return all coin that has been lost by senders and withdraws. But we will also not stop pursuing this matter until this is resolved, as it affects our image as a coin and will inevitably cause people to send coin. We have asked Coinmarketcap.com and coingecko.com to remove from the list. Coin Gecko has removed and CMC just added a warning.

The NoLimitCoin Support team
momonami

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:37:46 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2020, 06:48:28 PM by momonami

2020-12-18 22:31 SUPPORT TICKET 2 dominikherzog  frejak2000 USE INSULTS 4 SPAM
frejak2000 USE INSULTS 4 SPAM AND KICK PPL OUT OF THE CHAT! BY FORCE, 24 7 ! ! !

2020-12-18 22:49 SUPPORT TICKET 2 dominikherzog 5 MINUTES LATER
COMMOONS TERORISTS OF YOBIT's CHAT LIKE kabloombitoooza
Solomando
pudg104
cobratoontje
frejak2000
CONTINU THE SPAM 2 DEATH ! ! !
24 7

2020-12-18 23:... matveevka has banned Illefec until 26.12.2020 19:34:50.

WHY??? BCUZ TERORISTS OF YOBITS!
matveevka
dominikherzog
skabloombitoooza
Solomando
pudg104
cobratoontje
frejak2000
tedd80
AND OTHERS ADMINS SUPPORT INTERNATIONNAL TERRORISM AND HACKERS OF EVERYNETWORK ON EARTH!
THOSE INTERNATIONNAL TERRORISTS WILL 4 SAMPLE SHOW THEM AS THE VICTIMS !!!

cobratoontje: thank god hes gone for a week

matveevka has banned Illefec until 26.12.2020 19:34:50.

AND I NEVER WRITED THIS : " : i want anal sex and I like gays, help me!" ITS JUST SOME TERRORISTS WHO SCAMED CLOUDS SERVER!!!
EVERYONE SHOULD WITHDRAWAL ALL HIS $ FROM YOBIT
momonami

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 06:23:59 PM

Solomando: He really made a list on the Bitcoin forum thing.

flo8888: nice dead guy

cobratoontje: kalanarsi, Top bar orders........nope , yobits own dice.....ERROR !!..no bigdollah for you ! est btc only numbers , not coin related but btc lol, cant sell directly , sell to RUR then try to sell for BTC,or sell to doge for real price, left side of page, MARKET

easteregg69: tablepiece, You are right.

tablepiece: easteregg69, it is weird

kalanarsi L0: thank u

easteregg69: tablepiece, Never made it to playing the guitar with only one hand.

easteregg69: tablepiece, Two is better.

tablepiece: easteregg69, kumbaja

tablepiece: diner eady

easteregg69: tablepiece, "declares it's good to be here".

Solomando: I am need only 4 more bolivar to be happy today.

Solomando: tablepiece, then, we live like kings.

cobratoontje: Solomando, you Terrorist !

cobratoontje: lol

Solomando: He really made a list on the Bitcoin forum thing.

cobratoontje: and Fear too,lmao

cobratoontje: Solomando, its just a lunatic kid

cobratoontje: or loonatic

cobratoontje: anyway fully retarded

easteregg69: Solomando, Buy it.

easteregg69: It has beers and everything.

flo8888: new wax for my surfbord , for surfing on waves from waves

flo8888: nice dead guy
momonami

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 05:22:39 PM

YOBIT ARE PROMOTING FAKE TOKENS ! ! !
dominikherzog is administrator

You are banned until 02.02.2021 22:24:18.

They eraze the good text you say and keep the scam!
On yobit you can test this!
Write "I NEVER WRITED THIS : " : i want anal sex and I like gays, help me!" "
AND THEY WILL ERAZE IT 4 SCAMING YOU !!!

fateeh1358 L0: When Easy token trade?

djqbic L0: Illefec, caps.... please off

tablepiece: schlomomando and cabro. we are missing freak

etccoin19: comingwealth, good

Illefec: check on bitcoin talk how these terrorists scaming u in chat, and trade orders in disorders

djqbic L0: Hi @ll

Illefec: he eraz all ppl chat 4 keep scam!

Coinsmatters: unbelievable weeks now i cannot withdraw any coins

dominikherzog: Illefec, take your pils in time..every day

bpool: dominikherzog, +1

fateeh1358 L0: dominikherzog, I love u and yobit

aslam23 L0: xrp

Illefec: dominikherzog, Yes my fund will b erazed! fake tokens olders

Illefec: dominikherzog, lol

cobratoontje: Illefec, 7.000.000 dice is worth around 2 Rur , not 0.07 btc lol

Illefec: u love cobra spam about fake token here?

djqbic L0: dominikherzog, Hallo Dominik

Illefec: dominikherzog, we kno u promote fake tokens

dominikherzog: djqbic, hi.happy new year

evroput L0: dominikherzog, new invest dlrs?

Illefec: l0lllll happy new year scamers internattionnal full of btc, but they want all the btc.

comingwealth L0: Illefec, Cheesy nice one

Illefec: and crash will coming soon

daveontario07: dominikherzog, hi

Illefec: sure than other market will not try 2 buy a name here..

Illefec: they sell fake tokens a lot than the flood is impossible 2 eraz.

Hari4444 L0: I sell the all my dice coins...but I am I cant see the amount please help me on this

bpool: Is this competition for biggest nonsense?

cobratoontje: Hari4444, 7.000.000 dice is worth around 2 Rur , not 0.07 btc lol

Illefec: Hari4444, admin will joke about u !!!

kaiumkhan L0: evroput, how about dlrs? it will grow trueley?

Illefec: cobratoontje will fuck u all with isis pills

cobratoontje: Illefec, 7.000.000 dice is worth around 2 Rur , not 0.07 btc lol

dominikherzog: bpool, only watch

Illefec: dominikherzog, i hate pills from isis.

Hari4444 L0: But when I am checking it's showing zero

c0mputer L0: xrp pump coming lol!

Illefec: bad quality MDMA

cobratoontje: Hari4444, correct

dominikherzog: Illefec, who ask you.?

Illefec: a joker

dominikherzog: Illefec, time to say goodbye to all Yobit forever

Hari4444 L0: In orders it's showing completed

cobratoontje: dominikherzog, niceone

Illefec: cobratoontje, TERRORIST

cobratoontje: Hari4444, no reserved

Illefec: dominikherzog, joker

bpool: dominikherzog, I bet on Illefec has potential
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 09:57:01 PM

It might be fixed. But I do read a lot of stories about Yobit that they scam a lot of customers. That can't be a coincidence, I think? It seems to me that such stories would not add up. By the way, it concerns enormous amounts now and then as I read.
momonami

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 04:17:21 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2021, 07:26:51 PM by momonami

YOBIT ARE PROMOTING FAKE TOKENS ! ! !
dominikherzog is administrator

You are banned until 02.02.2021 22:24:18.

They eraze the good text you say and keep the scam!
On yobit you can test this!
Write "I NEVER WRITED THIS : " : i want anal sex and I like gays, help me!" "
AND THEY WILL ERAZE IT 4 SCAMING YOU !!!

cobratoontje: djrrkwlgns, Congratulations for logging into your account after months of inactivity because you saw that BTC was valuable again! SORRY, you are still poor! You are the #139th newbie today thinking Yobit gave out thousands of $$ to everyone? DICE is a Yobit ONLY token with NO Blockchain given away FREE back in MAY for traders to gamble with. It NEVER traded on BTC and 7million is worth about 3 RUR. [link] you see is incorrect, go to Dash in the menu under your ID above chat for true Est. BTC

BUT THEY KEEP SCAMMERS LIKE COBRA! HE SCAMED 139 NEWBIES 4 FUN!
THEY ERAZ YOUR TROLL BOX CHAT,
THEY ARE USING YOUR NICK NAME 4 SCAM THE CHAT LIKE THIS  i want anal sex and I like gays, help me!
AND THEY WILL SCAME YOUR EXCHANGE ORDERS OR SELL IN THE SAME WAY THAN THE CHAT.
momonami

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 07:11:42 PM

2021/12/01 14H10 cobratoontje: steamby, BIG ERROR!!!....You are still POOR! Are u really that dumb?? to think yobit gives many thousands of people that mutch btc for free?Huh? DICE is worth nothing!It was free airdrop to play "Dice" with during Lockdowns! Last May "Est. BTC" in BALANCES is not coin related but btc only. Open menu on your ID above "chat" and select "Dash" this is true Estimate. You can sell DICE now only in RUR Market.

HE MUST BE SUPPORTED BY ADMINNISTRATORS AND INVESTORS WHO PROMOTE FAKE TOKENS BECUZ

2022/01/01 13H00 cobratoontje: steamby, BIG ERROR!!!....You are still POOR! Are u really that dumb?? to think yobit gives many thousands of people that mutch btc for free?Huh? DICE is worth nothing!It was free airdrop to play "Dice" with during Lockdowns! Last May "Est. BTC" in BALANCES is not coin related but btc only. Open menu on your ID above "chat" and select "Dash" this is true Estimate. You can sell DICE now only in RUR Market.
momonami

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 10:03:11 PM

AndreiCloud L0: dominikherzog, if you activafe 2Fa you get code. In case if you lost phone to restore. I'm right?

dominikherzog: AndreiCloud, really?

bereztmb38: dominikherzog, please look at the ticket again

dominikherzog: AndreiCloud, how you give"help" if you no idea

YES THE ADMIN IS HELPFULLL!!! (fakes news)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: