Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the order of your name matter in verification?  (Read 109 times)
icyboy89 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

Serious question. Because I am a Chinese my official documents state my name in this order
(Last Name) (Chinese First Name) (English First Name). It is Chinese culture that last names come first.

Will they somehow interpret it as
the first word is my first name, second my middle name and last my surname and fail my verification?

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

I don't understand completely what you are trying to say but ofc your name,must be the same with your verification paperwork.
You should contact the support of the site that you want to verify and not here.

Unless if you tell us which is the site... Huh
Pare1981

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

Serious question. Because I am a Chinese my official documents state my name in this order
(Last Name) (Chinese First Name) (English First Name). It is Chinese culture that last names come first.

Will they somehow interpret it as
the first word is my first name, second my middle name and last my surname and fail my verification?

Thats not an issue, your country is not the only one and the companies that complete the verifications already know how IDs are for each country so that they can be able to verify them and prove they are legit, how can you do that if you don't know the country's ID.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: