Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 X (1000%) COINS from ACTUAL PRICE  (Read 200 times)
MK333666 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

I would like to if we could give tips on coins with potential of 10x (1000%) from actually price.
Sleeping rocket or HIDDEN GOLD.
Wink LETS GO !!!!
Thanks for all tips!
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

I would like to if we could give tips on coins with potential of 10x (1000%) from actually price.
Wink LETS GO !!!!
Thanks for all tips!
Why not invest in ICO? In such a crazy market, it is entirely possible for ICO to achieve x10 profit.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
burnsh56

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

I recommend you to pay attention to BMC and KICK. I think those are perspective coins.
MK333666 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

Wink LETS GO !!!!
Thanks for all tips!
Why not invest in ICO? In such a crazy market, it is entirely possible for ICO to achieve x10 profit.
You have some tip for POTENTIAL ICO ? is a lot of ICOs now.

Thanks
Sidshark

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:49:17 AM

Two best ICOs - SwissBorg & Crypterium. Both have solid teams and clear Road Maps
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

I think NAV coin looks very undervalued at the moment. It looks way too low for what it offers in comparison to other coins. Should really be a top 50 coin, but it's sitting outside top 100.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

Eboost token. Small supply, active dev team, already listed on Bittrex and price ~1$. It will to to the moon soon.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
MK333666 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

NAV and Eboost are really sympatic thanks guys for replys.!!!
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

Hi , in our case, the main thing patience most of the coins gave a 1000% profit . You can take a Smartcash . Coin Capp is also worthy of attention ,is trading at croptopia
MK333666 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

Hi , in our case, the main thing patience most of the coins gave a 1000% profit . You can take a Smartcash . Coin Capp is also worthy of attention ,is trading at croptopia
Perfect thanks for every answer. !!!
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

Wink LETS GO !!!!
Thanks for all tips!
For 10X profit , icos are more suitable . Old coins are hardly to get a 10X profit.

Freddoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

As mentiond BMC will climb this year. Also look at BIX, NIO,NLG and XRL. But remember to do your own research.

eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

Yes it looks like the biggest bank for your buck is ICO investment!
if you can invest early in an ICO there will probably be incentives and bonuses in place,
those who get in the earliest get the best bonus!
this means also that you will have to do your own research.
From_Enki_to_Merkur

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

1. There are many undervalued projects --- but who can guarantee that one day their value will be as all holders predicted ....it may or may not happen.....if you invest - you need a good research and a little luck..
 i think statistically 1 from 50 undervalued project can in future experienced high increase of value....so if we currently have aproximately 1400 coins -- there are udoubtedly some sleeping giants which are at the moment under top200 coins in coinmarketcap and their value is very small, but in the future thanks to good inovation they can easily replace coins which are currently in top30..
2. there also are  too many ICOs --- most of them doesnt give any sense and the projects will not survive for more than 2 years, but if you make good research, separates good projects from bad and you find something unique, something what can be milestone, can influence other projects and doesnt attract too much attention, wit little luck your investment could return 100times or perhaps more..i think we should focus on  projects of which technologies are trying to upgrade blockchain or are developing own blockchain which is better, more advanced, which offer more than only simple smart contracts. Or focused on something similar to blockchain-but not blockchain as for example tangle from iota....

i personally like this type of projects:
1. https://gpower.network/ -- it could be very usefull for all smartphones producers to enable users to fully charge their battery in 5 seconds, also usefull for electric cars producers such as tesla....
2. projects which are focused on quantum technology and post quantum encryption as for example or developing their own blockchain resistant against attacks from quantum computers  -- QRL, MOCHIMO, SIRIUS SMARTCHAIN, partially IOTA and  Xtrabytes .....
3. projects developing blockchain 3.0 related with things like decentralized applications, cloud services or supercomputers..---  GENARO NETWORK, ARCBLOCK, SONM, GOLEM...
4. projects developing decentralized blockchain cryptocurrencies but deflationary-self destructing based on proof of burn....QUANTUMPROJECT https://www.quantumproject.org/
5. projects developing decentralized blockchain cryptocurrencies based on proof of importance PoL, proof of stake velocity PoSV for example reddcoin, proof of capacity PoV for example burstcoin or Kucoin, proof of deposid PoD - so far any project..
6.project developing interledgers- token transfer as for example RAIDEN NETWORKS or INTERLEDGER PROTOCOL

if you know some other, or something interesting - do not hasistate and share
MK333666 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

I will give for US my TIP .
IS IT  Myriad (XMY)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/myriad/#charts
https://twitter.com/myriadcoin?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fmyriad%2F

1,542,816,750 XMY  Circulating Supply
On BITTREX
ONLY $0,038122
One time was at 1000 sat. now 240 sat.

Your opinions ??
dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

ICOs are long term investments but they are more reliable if you find the correct one.
of course there are lots of scam projects but checking the website, white paper and the team you can find out they are reliable or not.

MK333666 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

1. There are many undervalued projects --- but who can guarantee that one day their value will be as all holders predicted ....it may or may not happen.....if you invest - you need a good research and a little luck..
 i think statistically 1 from 50 undervalued project can in future experienced high increase of value....so if we currently have aproximately 1400 coins -- there are udoubtedly some sleeping giants which are at the moment under top200 coins in coinmarketcap and their value is very small, but in the future thanks to good inovation they can easily replace coins which are currently in top30..
2. there also are  too many ICOs --- most of them doesnt give any sense and the projects will not survive for more than 2 years, but if you make good research, separates good projects from bad and you find something unique, something what can be milestone, can influence other projects and doesnt attract too much attention, wit little luck your investment could return 100times or perhaps more..i think we should focus on  projects of which technologies are trying to upgrade blockchain or are developing own blockchain which is better, more advanced, which offer more than only simple smart contracts. Or focused on something similar to blockchain-but not blockchain as for example tangle from iota....

i personally like this type of projects:
1. https://gpower.network/ -- it could be very usefull for all smartphones producers to enable users to fully charge their battery in 5 seconds, also usefull for electric cars producers such as tesla....
2. projects which are focused on quantum technology and post quantum encryption as for example or developing their own blockchain resistant against attacks from quantum computers  -- QRL, MOCHIMO, SIRIUS SMARTCHAIN, partially IOTA and  Xtrabytes .....
3. projects developing blockchain 3.0 related with things like decentralized applications, cloud services or supercomputers..---  GENARO NETWORK, ARCBLOCK, SONM, GOLEM...
4. projects developing decentralized blockchain cryptocurrencies but deflationary-self destructing based on proof of burn....QUANTUMPROJECT https://www.quantumproject.org/
5. projects developing decentralized blockchain cryptocurrencies based on proof of importance PoL, proof of stake velocity PoSV for example reddcoin, proof of capacity PoV for example burstcoin or Kucoin, proof of deposid PoD - so far any project..
6.project developing interledgers- token transfer as for example RAIDEN NETWORKS or INTERLEDGER PROTOCOL

if you know some other, or something interesting - do not hasistate and share

Great post and valuable !! Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: