Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do we suggest that Avalon does with the delayed orders:
Take my money, my ROI is not important. Keep the profit for yourself - 28 (10.1%)
Please refund my group buy now, i might reinvest when you have stock - 110 (39.6%)
Deliver 100% more chips on my order, and i will wait 30 days from today - 57 (20.5%)
hold my funds until Avalon 2.0 chips, i will take the same amount of chips for next version to be delivered in October - 38 (13.7%)
I'm DONE, take them to court for breach of contract - 45 (16.2%)
Total Voters: 278

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL/VOTE] What should Avalon do with our past due orders?  (Read 4594 times)
rebelrat

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:27:00 PM

They should just stick the chips where the sun doesn't shine at this point in time. 
Obviously the little boy has plenty of time to do his  marketing bidding whenever
necessary.  Well, hopefully kharma will take care of this little crook.  Class action
suit is the only correct action at this point.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 06:16:50 PM

They should just stick the chips where the sun doesn't shine at this point in time. 
Obviously the little boy has plenty of time to do his  marketing bidding whenever
necessary.  Well, hopefully kharma will take care of this little crook.  Class action

This will definitely be going to a court at some point but make sure to back that up with an Avalon product Boycott. Just don't buy from them again. Bury em now before they pull this crap again.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
rebelrat

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:16:42 PM

This will definitely be going to a court at some point but make sure to back that up with an Avalon product Boycott. Just don't buy from them again. Bury em now before they pull this crap again.

I will never ever do business with Avalon, I do not care what they produce.
Vigil

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:49:43 PM

Sorry,

But a failure to deliver on time. Not provide proper information demands refunds. As for Yifu blocking the chips even further at this point is meaningless we need to simply boycott Avalon and make sure we disrupt his Gen2 to Gen4 sales here in this community as much as possible. We have a breach of contract and that must be rectified now SebJu asking for coupons, waiting for him to deliver another 1 to 2 weeks later is not the terms and conditions we agreed to as chip buyers. It was 4 weeks for developer chips and 9 to 10 weeks for the main orders. Avalon failed to deliver. I do not see how politely accepting compromises for such a failure is in anyone's best interest especially the community. We all need to stop being weak and band together and cause Avalon some pain back where it counts Gen2 sales. BOYCOTT until we are all properly compensated. Refunds must be given if asked that is LEGALLY what we are entitled to given the failure to deliver the product. We will be emailing all the interested group buy owners soon to start legal action against Yifu and Avalon.

+1
driksson (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 12:57:58 PM

Yes at this stage, coupons wont do any good on a corporation that has already lost our trust.
Refund 30-40% btc to all groupbuyers and we can use those funds towards a trusted source.
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 01:53:04 PM

funds are now here and are moving out fast - http://blockchain.info/address/1JrwWrt3TYUzMYFEBLX5hTo1zFsEY6tWZN
ct1aic

Activity: 714

Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 06:10:26 PM

Already voted. Good luck.

Rui Costa, PortugalBTC : 1ct1aicGoUVpZeovsw3cCcPJZJHV5JXtW
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 10:26:58 PM

Only to let you know. Out of 56000 chips in my groupbuy till now 792 chips are kept and 9995 refund. The rest havent given me their wish yet. 792 to 9995 is 7.34% to 92.66%. So at the moment most want a refund. Its a bit different when it comes to persons since the one that want to keep mostly only have a couple chips.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
driksson (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:29:55 PM

thanks sebastian for update.
we all did it! i believe the latest scam postings on bitsyncoms profile did help alot and our constant pushing.
well done people.
now what to buy?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 07:58:54 PM

now what to buy?

Nothing. At the moment there is no Hardware that will ROI with a diffi rising 110% per 30 days and not only rising exponentially but the percent rise is rising exponentially too. Ill keep out of hardware for sure.

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:41:37 AM

now what to buy?

Nothing. At the moment there is no Hardware that will ROI with a diffi rising 110% per 30 days and not only rising exponentially but the percent rise is rising exponentially too. Ill keep out of hardware for sure.

Buy BTC... best bet... there seems to be upward pressure on price again. Could we see $233 topped in a short time?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:34:49 PM

Why on earth does the most popular choice include the mention of potentially repurchasing/reinvesting again in future?

You were wantonly screwed. This was done on purpose. F*ck in-stock.

Are you lot a bunch of sadomasochists??

Mental.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 04:42:43 PM

now what to buy?

Buy BTC... best bet... there seems to be upward pressure on price again. Could we see $233 topped in a short time?

Or buy btc and invest it somewhere in a security with stable price or even rising. If it has dividends on top its the best you can do. Of course chosing securities has to be learned first.

driksson (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:52:30 AM

Why on earth does the most popular choice include the mention of potentially repurchasing/reinvesting again in future?

Mental.

It says "I might", it's a way of trying to be polite but still get the refund (and then never invest in avalon again)
Bicknellski

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:27:16 AM

Mental.

It says "I might", it's a way of trying to be polite but still get the refund (and then never invest in avalon again)

I don't think the refunds have been offered because people were being polite. Unfortunately polite emails and questions were ignored.

Never invest again... sounds like the right phrase to tag on to that sentence.

driksson (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 11:35:09 AM

Mental.

I don't think the refunds have been offered because people were being polite. Unfortunately polite emails and questions were ignored.

Which can be each investors further decision ongoing from this stage.. We got what we wanted didn't we?
Bicknellski

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 12:13:55 PM

Mental.

Which can be each investors further decision ongoing from this stage.. We got what we wanted didn't we?

No some of us are not getting what we wanted or what was promised and I am not talking a pound of flesh here just some basic communication and refunds for those who have asked for them. I could have waited 1 day, 1 week or more but given there was zero communication for over 5 to 6 weeks I don't think anyone has received what we wanted we certainly had to make a decision about production without any information on our order availability given the months, earlier orders had to wait, we needed protect our customers and pulled the plug, our call definitely but lack of communication led to that decision directly and it is clear this company can't communicate effectively to their customers.

Our group has been waiting now 11 weeks for our chips. No chips, no emails, no refund, no official replies to our communication at all since July 28th when we started asking for information. When you pay 70K to 80K for something you expect a little communication right? There are others in the same boat some even later that probably won't see chips that have been likely sold out from under them to someone else just like everyone else. Buying 10 weeks lead time is our failure. Failing to deliver anything on time is his. Until everyone has their money or chips and has been properly compensated you are right that is when we can review the idea of buying from him. Given this fiasco unless he can fix the customer service end I'd recommend people steer clear. So many more companies are making the effort to do proper customer service so that decision whether or not to buy Avalon will be easier since it just makes sense to buy from people that provide exactly what they promise, on time and to top it off they are polite and communicate with their customers. Not very hard to do actually especially if you are being truthful.

driksson (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 01:45:21 PM

Mental.

No some of us are not getting what we wanted or what was promised and I am not talking a pound of flesh here just some basic communication and refunds for those who have asked for them. I could have waited 1 day, 1 week or more but given there was zero communication for over 5 to 6 weeks I don't think anyone has received what we wanted we certainly had to make a decision about production without any information on our order availability given the months, earlier orders had to wait, we needed protect our customers and pulled the plug, our call definitely but lack of communication led to that decision directly and it is clear this company can't communicate effectively to their customers.

Our group has been waiting now 11 weeks for our chips. No chips, no emails, no refund, no official replies to our communication at all since July 28th when we started asking for information. When you pay 70K to 80K for something you expect a little communication right? There are others in the same boat some even later that probably won't see chips that have been likely sold out from under them to someone else just like everyone else. Buying 10 weeks lead time is our failure. Failing to deliver anything on time is his. Until everyone has their money or chips and has been properly compensated you are right that is when we can review the idea of buying from him. Given this fiasco unless he can fix the customer service end I'd recommend people steer clear. So many more companies are making the effort to do proper customer service so that decision whether or not to buy Avalon will be easier since it just makes sense to buy from people that provide exactly what they promise, on time and to top it off they are polite and communicate with their customers. Not very hard to do actually especially if you are being truthful.

Yes i see what you mean. Getting chips delivered on time, was what we all wanted. But what we definetly didnt want was getting chips after delivery time, and without compensation. I do believe that our grouped efforts (the last spamming his trust feed) made him realise the seriousness of his actions.
So in the rearview mirror, getting the refunds is definetly the best option he has given us now. I believe sebastianju has been refunded half of his batches already, yours has not still been refunded?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: