Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 02:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Airdrop on RISE?  (Read 151 times)
johny005 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

Hey, I have a question for everyone because I do not know what's going on with airdrop on RISE? what is it and what will it cause? thanks in advance for your answer
johny005 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

can anyone help me?
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

Have you ever considered ICO's? I have, and, so far, I haven't lost any initial capital, therefore, I are currently satisfied. I'd also encourage you to consider upcoming ICO's. There is one thing to be noted here, however - one needs to do a lot of research prior to investing in an initial coin offering, as many of them have proven to be scams. Nevertheless, their profitability cannot be denied, therefore, check as many threads and credible YouTube channels, as possible. For example, I recently came across an interesting project which will be coming soon on the market. The company behind it is known as Giftz.io and they recently stroke an alliance with a preeminent ICO company called BlockV. Together, they're working on an augmented reality ICO, which, I believe, would be a boom, as seen by TRON's rapid increase - obviously people are interested in such fields, therefore, consider this as an investment. Good luck!
johny005 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

Have you ever considered ICO's? I have, and, so far, I haven't lost any initial capital, therefore, I are currently satisfied. I'd also encourage you to consider upcoming ICO's. There is one thing to be noted here, however - one needs to do a lot of research prior to investing in an initial coin offering, as many of them have proven to be scams. Nevertheless, their profitability cannot be denied, therefore, check as many threads and credible YouTube channels, as possible. For example, I recently came across an interesting project which will be coming soon on the market. The company behind it is known as Giftz.io and they recently stroke an alliance with a preeminent ICO company called BlockV. Together, they're working on an augmented reality ICO, which, I believe, would be a boom, as seen by TRON's rapid increase - obviously people are interested in such fields, therefore, consider this as an investment. Good luck!

This is not the answer to my question. Anybody here help?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: