Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a question regarding cardano and other altcoins  (Read 112 times)
stephen.dedalus (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

is it a good time to buy cardano and other altcoins which are dipping right now or wait a little bit dip more?
i want to exchange some of my btc with ripple , iota,cardano verge, any suggestion?
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

is it a good time to buy cardano and other altcoins which are dipping right now or wait a little bit dip more?
i want to exchange some of my btc with ripple , iota,cardano verge, any suggestion?

Cardano and IOTA are the best coins in the market after the ethereum bro. Whatever you can check and invest but do not invest on ripple at all. This coin's marketplace supply is holded by the owner and dev team alone bro.
Of they fear about the dump and sell it out some funds you will have to face the biggest dump in the market bro.
So other than ripple, all the other three coins are good to have as the investment bro.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
stephen.dedalus (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

Cardano and IOTA are the best coins in the market after the ethereum bro. Whatever you can check and invest but do not invest on ripple at all. This coin's marketplace supply is holded by the owner and dev team alone bro.
Of they fear about the dump and sell it out some funds you will have to face the biggest dump in the market bro.
So other than ripple, all the other three coins are good to have as the investment bro.
thanks very much for ur answer bro
i feel the same for ripple , do u think its possible that we see the biggest dump of ripple to where it was a month before (0.2 usd)?
as a matter of fact i m planning to invest in top10 or top20 coins evenly right now ,
any suggestion on this? any coin like ripple to rule out and not invest?
should i keep them in exchnge or transfer them into wallets?
whats ur opinion about paccoin redcoin b3coin and someothers like this?
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

It's better to buy cryptocurrencies when they're having dip than buying when they're having and uptrend and reaching new ATH. As to whether you should wait or not, no one can tell you for sure since it's very hard to predict how long the dip is gonna last, although, the downtrend right now is probably a correction after the massive increase in the global market cap over the last few weeks so, perhaps the dip might go on for another day (?)

About the coins you mentioned, Ripple has decreased more than 20% in the last 24h, so if you want to buy, do it now. iota and Cardano are going down but not by much, I would buy small amounts and then wait to see if keeps going down to buy some more, and friendly advice: forget Verge...find another altcoin.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
stephen.dedalus (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

It's better to buy cryptocurrencies when they're having dip than buying when they're having and uptrend and reaching new ATH. As to whether you should wait or not, no one can tell you for sure since it's very hard to predict how long the dip is gonna last, although, the downtrend right now is probably a correction after the massive increase in the global market cap over the last few weeks so, perhaps the dip might go on for another day (?)

About the coins you mentioned, Ripple has decreased more than 20% in the last 24h, so if you want to buy, do it now. iota and Cardano are going down but not by much, I would buy small amounts and then wait to see if keeps going down to buy some more, and friendly advice: forget Verge...find another altcoin.
my gratitude
i made a mistake last month a put all my investment in btc which was wrong, Im still learning, if i had put that money into some alts my investment would have been like 5x,it isnt late i think i can compensate for it. when the percentage in coinmarketcap website is in red state we can assume that a coin is having a dip right?
whats wrong with verge?
investing in top10 alts is definnitely better than keeping btc right?
i have lost monet keeping btc for the past month,putting my money into several baskets is for sure better, this may yield 2x return for the sum of the altcoins
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

my gratitude
i made a mistake last month a put all my investment in btc which was wrong, Im still learning, if i had put that money into some alts my investment would have been like 5x,it isnt late i think i can compensate for it. when the percentage in coinmarketcap website is in red state we can assume that a coin is having a dip right?
whats wrong with verge?
i have lost monet keeping btc for the past month,putting my money into several baskets is for sure better, this may yield 2x return for the sum of the altcoins

It's always good idea to diversify, but also to keep some investment in the big players.. I would suggest ETH instead of BTC these days though as BTC seems quite risky now with the volatility..

Iota and cardano are great but I wouldn't recommend going with verge
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

my gratitude
whats wrong with verge?
yes, red numbers usually mean that the price is going down.

About Verge, I don't like it, Verge dev team is absolutely incompetent and unprofessional (they've missed 3 deadlines already), it lives on false promises (it doesn't obfuscate addresses), and overall, the coin is useless and brings nothing to new to the table (there are way better options on the market if you want a privacy coin).

Investing in the top 10 alts doesn't mean that you're going to gain profits (though they're going down right now so you will actually get some profits), some of those coins in the top 10 are playing the pump and dump game. Don't buy the hype, take your time and do some proper research on those coins, same goes for those undervalued coins on the market, read a lot and then decide on which one you want to invest in, sooner or later, you'll see some profits.

And holding BTC is always a safe option, if an altcoin suddenly crashes, people will dump it and jump into BTC. Try to diversify your portfolio, but also keep some BTC on the side.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

Cardano is a good coin to invest,buy as much as you can before it pumps,always buy at the dips and sell at the peaks.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

The suggestion is you are right on track. That's really cool portfolio and I'm positive with that one. XVG has become my favourite coin after seeing it's market cap reached all new heights. XVG is gonna reach billion dollar market cap in next few weeks surely. So keep an eye on that one.

XRP and ADA has already gone wild and I don't think there is any point in investing them at this point. Let the market come down a little bit and then you can give shot.

IOTA seems potential ETH so yes invest into it today and wait for next few years and you will see the real deal out of it. ;-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: