Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How long this Alt bull market cycle will last before shifting to bitcoin cycle?  (Read 131 times)
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

Is it short term or long term?

Also is there anything good going for bitcoin within the next month or two or FUD/boring sideline consolidation for bitcoin?

The only good I can see for bitcoin is Lightning network but even I don't know whens that coming out Huh

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

people realized BTC is not sooo amazing.. it has been loosing dominance, and dont think will be again what it was.. and in fact it doesnt deserve it.. BTC price is stupidly high, as well as fees..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

Is it short term or long term?

Also is there anything good going for bitcoin within the next month or two or FUD/boring sideline consolidation for bitcoin?

The only good I can see for bitcoin is Lightning network but even I don't know whens that coming out Huh

Alts are going to suffer whenever Bitcoin rallies by a great amount since most of the alts are trading against Bitcoin. So this thing is usual. But when Bitcoin is stable with its price alts try to reach new ATH if some big advancement takes place. 

As for Bitcoins future, we can see it going downwards due to high fee and scaling issues. Almost every Crypto in the space can do the same, faster, better with lower fees and without all the drama and energy consumption. Its all about the adoption rate and the security features that has kept Bitcoin up and peoples trust for now.

stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

people realized BTC is not sooo amazing.. it has been loosing dominance, and dont think will be again what it was.. and in fact it doesnt deserve it.. BTC price is stupidly high, as well as fees..

Kind of perhaps but I don't think that is why Bitcoin has decreased past few weeks. To me it seemed it was overpriced and bound for a correction and yes perhaps now the price was wayy too high. If and when they implement LN though you can be sure Bitcoin will be worth every penny and that is when it will be seen as unstoppable currency imho.

very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

Yeah when is the lightning network coming out?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: