Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Tokens Query  (Read 102 times)
LanceFusion (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

Hello all.

I have a genuine question about all these Coins, Tokens etc. Like most of you i have gone on such a rampage of signing up to get supposed complimentary crypto during drops. Asde the web registration sites i dont seem to be getting drops.

Now, when i say rampage, i have applied for so many Airdrops that offer you x amount of tokens that i have lost count and i am pretty sure i have lost my usual twitter followers and annoyed a few facebook mates with all the ICO spam. One even requested that i put my ETH address in location which by now i am sure im not getting so might remove it.

Anyway, my query is am i doing something wrong?

Out of quite possibly 50+ that i have liked, followed, tweeted, facebooked, telegrammed, registered etc on my quest for ERC20 tokens i only have 1x 250 BTCQ tokens from Bitcoin Quick, who had an automated Airdrop. I received those instantly after following their tasks.

Yet, I have not received any others? I know some are not launched yet thats okay but i fear i might not get those too if i am forgetting something.

My balance should be good. I had 0.1 ETH on MEW and still have 0.06 as i moved some around to buy alt coins. Does this affect me gaining tokens as im sure i read that i need at least 0.01 ETH or am i missing a step completely?

Apologies if its a newb question and long windered but i have scoured the web for days with no answer and at the end of my tether lol.

Thanks, Chris.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

First i would like to say that earning free tokens from airdrops, social media bounty campaigns or any other tasks is not bad. You are getting these tokens without investment and if the market of coin becomes good after launch, you may be able to earn enough money but needs to have patience until you see incasing demand of coin.  I have seen some wallets having more than $25000 balance from tokens, you too can earn by doing different tasks
LanceFusion (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

First i would like to say that earning free tokens from airdrops, social media bounty campaigns or any other tasks is not bad. You are getting these tokens without investment and if the market of coin becomes good after launch, you may be able to earn enough money but needs to have patience until you see incasing demand of coin.  I have seen some wallets having more than $25000 balance from tokens, you too can earn by doing different tasks

Yeah i agree, i am all for doing tasks, that doesnt phase me. I'm just trying to figure out why out of all of the tokens ive performed tasks for that say will be dropped onto my ERC20 Wallet as instructed that i only have one lot from an automated system. I'm just not sure if i am missing some step they havent mentioned.

I've been at it for 2 weeks or so. I havent received a single token from any of them.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

I'm in the same boat, so far I've only gotten 1 ELF token worth $2 from airdrops. Smiley

You should write down which airdrops you applied for and which ones you got. Unless they specified a date, if you haven't received them after a few days best to check their forum thread, Twitter or Telegram to see why you didn't get them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: