Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XRP resume its uptrend soon?  (Read 180 times)
AICoin_Official (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

XRP is dipping deeper than what I have expected, what's the strong resistance on the downside? Is there any possobolity for it to recover?

Here below is an original analysis for XRP from a Chinese analyst Kuang Ren, feel free to leave your comments below, we can discuss about it.

XRP broke below MA 5 at high level with low volumes during bounce, when it dips, however, volumes seem higher than that during uptrend, making it a great chance for price to form a temporary top. Now, it’s better to avoid such risks as price is at a high level. XLM, sharing the same concept with XRP, almost repeats the same price action with XRP. Obviously, XLM won’t have an easy life since XRP, the elder brother, is suffering from loses in value.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/
flinty69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

If you take a look you will see that pretty much every altcoin has dumped ...it's not just XRP. BTC also fell which had a knock on effect with all altcoins. They will recover once it corrects.

As for Kuang Ren's analysis. XLM and XRP are actually very different beasts and I have bags of both and treat them very differently. It's worked for me and my position is a hold for at least another few weeks and beyond.

fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

I am thinking there is going to be (already starting) a major dump of XRP by the Koreans for ICX.   XRP only got where it is because Koreans loved it and now they have their own world class crypto that has partnerships with the banks and grants from the government. 
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

I saw some news from Bitcoin forum that there are coins that are vaporware and one of the 4 coins that are mentioned are XRP.

flinty69

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

I am thinking there is going to be (already starting) a major dump of XRP by the Koreans for ICX.   XRP only got where it is because Koreans loved it and now they have their own world class crypto that has partnerships with the banks and grants from the government. 

Well quite a few issues you raised and I'll kick off a few differences between XRP and ICX.

1. You assume that a good chunk of people in XRP are Korean. They are not. it got where it is now for reasons other than Korean interests.
2. ICX is a good project but completely different to Ripple.
3. Ripple is the darling of the banking sector and widely adopted already.
4. Ripple is getting mass media attention in a similar way to how BTC and LTC rocketed.

I have money in both ICX and Ripple but I see plenty of potential with Ripple and it's still my biggest bag between the two.

flinty69

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

I saw some news from Bitcoin forum that there are coins that are vaporware and one of the 4 coins that are mentioned are XRP.

Lol. Nope. Try not to believe the anti-ripple FUD and look at the big picture.
Ten.technology

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

Based on technical analysis I have nothing to say but in terms of application it was born not for the user and I just said it.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

Well as Ripple made more than a x10 in such a short time I do believe that this trend wont continue for now. I guess that XRP will now try to find a new bottom and stay there for some time, but in the long run I do believe that XRP will grow much more! I just wait for the end of 2018.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

XRP is dipping deeper than what I have expected, what's the strong resistance on the downside? Is there any possobolity for it to recover?

Here below is an original analysis for XRP from a Chinese analyst Kuang Ren, feel free to leave your comments below, we can discuss about it.

XRP broke below MA 5 at high level with low volumes during bounce, when it dips, however, volumes seem higher than that during uptrend, making it a great chance for price to form a temporary top. Now, it’s better to avoid such risks as price is at a high level. XLM, sharing the same concept with XRP, almost repeats the same price action with XRP. Obviously, XLM won’t have an easy life since XRP, the elder brother, is suffering from loses in value.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

XRP trend is likely to increase, but over time, prices may be falling, as the market is going down but I'm sure the XRP could hit $ 10 this year because of the potential for XRP very large and can be placed in second place

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄