Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of the Cryptocoin  (Read 218 times)
rosber (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

Year of the Cryptocoin?
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:14:21 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 01:38:07 PM by abduljacklu

Year of the Cryptocoin?
What do you mean? this is year of the alts for us,most alts are going to be massive this year because last year they didnt played well.

sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

Year of the Cryptocoin?

IMO it is the year of the ALT coin, precisely I think that Ethereum is going to be awsome this year and since many companies out there have been funded with ether, they will rise too.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

This is Doge year in chinese, so i guess its time to buy more doge cause it will be moon very soon

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

Year of the Cryptocoin?
I do not quite understand what you mean,But Balloons that can erupt at any time? A momentary phenomenon? Regardless of what the pessimists say about Bitcoin, this one currency continues to increase and give multiplier benefits to its owners.It can not be denied that the fantastic price increase experienced by Bitcoin also impact on the rise of other virtual currencies.
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

Yes, this is the year of the cryptocoin. there is a lot more room for growth for altcoins this year compared to last year and the awareness is growing day by day, which means more investors

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

You mean privacycoins? Yes, I made x50 on Verge, x50 on Tron, x100 on Dentacoin.... I do strongly believe crypto (if you mean privacy) coins are the big thing 2018.

Because many ideas like Dentacoin (which is really nothing, not even an own coin, just a ERC20 token, without even a real team behind it except some people doing it PART TIME) get pushed to the sky but what will survive in the end is privacy coins where people can store their money safely.. There is some still cheap like Linda, Colx, Zoin... They are far from $500m market cap yet or the $2bn of verge so they can still do the x20, x30, x50.

Thats MUCH better investments than all the Top200 Coins which might just crash and lose 80% of their value IF there is a crash.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
desciglio2

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

I think NEO will be very strong this year. Because China supports them and China has to show interest in crypto coins.

RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

Year of the Cryptocoin?
This year may be the year that Cryptocoin broke out, because more and more money is coming in.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
denysrodman

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

Interesting will be 2018, and at such rates Bitcoin is unlikely to be able to retain the leading position in the market. And in general, I believe that next year Bitcoin's influence on the market will become less and less, as well as the percentage of his dominance. People are increasingly beginning to look for an alternative to Bitcoin, as his investment potential becomes less interesting. 2018 - definitely the year of the Altcoins.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

Year of the Cryptocoin?

If you are saying this is the year for alt coins, then I am with you but realize that not all alt coins will make a profit. Some will have zero value

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

This is Doge year in chinese, so i guess its time to buy more doge cause it will be moon very soon

huhh  Dogecoin is altcoin ot the week on Cointelegraph.. a very symbolic token of the new year 2018   Cheesy
howardhoward

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

It can be year of Bitcoin falling and altcoins prosperity Roll Eyes
Goorobo

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

This will certainly be the beginning of the new era of blockchain tech.
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

There are many Altcoin growing in this year.
Ethereum is the best altcoin in the year, but Waves will grow soon.
Some cryptocoin give us more profit.
In 2018 i want to buy more altcoin. thanks.
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

New investment and new cryptocurrency technology are coming in waves.  We are right in the middle of one of these waves.  Whether this growth indicates a healthy cryptocurrency market or a cancerous growth(probably both) remains to be seen.

I believe we have all seen the comparison between the dot com bubble and cryptocurrencies.  The similarities are no coincidence and at the same time history never repeats itself exactly.  There is parity but also novelty.  If we look at the parity side of things it would appear that we still have some time for growth before the bubble bursts.  I am basing this off of the amount of money invested up until the crash(3 trillion). Technology is moving at an ever faster pace so I would guess within a few years.

The only thing  I can say definitively is this is a very interesting time to be alive.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

2017 is a year where it able to attract people attention into bitcoin

And for now 2018, people already aware and I feel that there will be a lot of new investor that invest on bitcoin ! I won't be surprise if bitcoin able reach another highest value on 2018

Smiley
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

Ripple and Tron is very strong in year of 2018. So its very surtable time for buy and hold both coins now

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

I think NEO will be very strong this year. Because China supports them and China has to show interest in crypto coins.

Too right, the Chinese will buy into a lot of new ICOs that will run on the NEO blockchain so that will increase the demand for NEO. Also speculators will invest as well so that is 2 reason why it will go up this year and in the future

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

2017 is a year where it able to attract people attention into bitcoin

And for now 2018, people already aware and I feel that there will be a lot of new investor that invest on bitcoin ! I won't be surprise if bitcoin able reach another highest value on 2018
That is exactly the case. In those past years, the people's awareness toward bitcoin had been very small until the price reached 9k$ in 2017. And now, it is beyond 10k$. I also will not be surprised if bitcoin reaches another high value in 2018 because it really is unpredictable.

Added to that statement, there are many people who are sticking to bitcoin because they are sure that it is going to be number one. Moreover, many new people are starting to know about bitcoin and to invest in it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: