Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to cash out? HELP  (Read 158 times)
Xpyro88 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

If not legal erase.
First of all, I'm a boob in the business. I'm mining and just starting to find ways to cash out when I get enough of what I want. I plan to report taxes.

Thanks In advanced.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3643

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

If not legal erase.
First of all, I'm a boob in the business. I'm mining and just starting to find ways to cash out when I get enough of what I want. I plan to report taxes.

Thanks In advanced.
ok, can give us more information’s about your country or your coin?
if you want to cash out bitcoin and have accepted ID best way is to use coinbase it is easy to cash out USD.
also, try to find online sellers on localbitcoin use escrow or direct met.
------ you can use local boards here will find many need bitcoins ------

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

It's easy to cash out, there are local wallets online that you can use to cash out BTC but always check if that wallet is trusted o you can meetup with someone and they will pay you real money and you give your BTC (of course you can still do it online but it's riskier)..
Xpyro88 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

I'm mining zcash. I set my settings to get a payout when I reach a half coin. I'm from the Chicago suburbs. If there is a local way to do it, then that would be the best way possible for me.
igotBAWS

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:31:08 AM

Find a Bitcoin ATM
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:45:17 AM

If not legal erase.

Thanks In advanced.
ok, can give us more information’s about your country or your coin?
if you want to cash out bitcoin and have accepted ID best way is to use coinbase it is easy to cash out USD.
also, try to find online sellers on localbitcoin use escrow or direct met.
------ you can use local boards here will find many need bitcoins ------

Use escrow or meet directly is more safer if you use localbitcoin to cash out yours.
By the way, cash out into local money is better if you use local exchanger like in my country. It is very easy because they transfer to local currency.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:55:49 AM

It's easy to cash out, there are local wallets online that you can use to cash out BTC but always check if that wallet is trusted o you can meetup with someone and they will pay you real money and you give your BTC (of course you can still do it online but it's riskier)..

I think that good idea to cash out using local online wallet but i dont have wallet like that in my country.
Also use service of localbitcoin is recommended mate. Please use escrow service to secure your transaction.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:57:56 AM

how do you say ways to cash out, give your informations here so we can help you and give your location of country so we know where banks are available to withdraw.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

If not legal erase.

Thanks In advanced.
It depends on your location. there are bitcoin exchanges dedicated for your country which is for me the best option to cash out your bitcoin but if coinbase is available there you can use that. about reporting or paying taxes it is also depends if IRS required you to pay your bitcoin taxes. what you do is report how much you earn in bitcoin to IRS and keep records of every bitcoin you converted to local currency.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

I'm mining zcash. I set my settings to get a payout when I reach a half coin. I'm from the Chicago suburbs. If there is a local way to do it, then that would be the best way possible for me.

you need to give more info to us so we can help you about how to cash out. where do you mining? is it from your home or cloud mining? what pool do you use? I think you need to set your wallet address first in the pool (if you mining in the pool) and if you mining in cloud mining, I am sure that you need to add your wallet address too. but if you have the coin in your wallet, then you only need to sell zcash to bitcoin and then you have an option to use localbitcoin, coinbase, or else.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

If not legal erase.

Thanks In advanced.
How could we help you if you're information is not just enough to find a way, from which country you are maybe you can used coinbase or localbitcoin wallet. Find local wallet i think it is easy to cash out you're balance.
Through this you can cash out you're money either you're local currency or USD, or other option you sell you're coins with someone who trusted set time to meet up and then make a deal but it is riskier if you really don't know you're client.

BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

I have bitcoin and when i need it i want to sold my coins and then receive some cash from the exchanges because they will pay you in every currency. It is good to cash out your money from exchanges now a days the exchanges can change your coins from bitcoin to others as well. I like to use my coins to invest instead of cash out i have some other income sources so i feel relax.

Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

I think bitcoin atm can not be founded in all the country in the world because its only available in some country. If in my country available bitcoin Atm i think bitcoin will be easy and more people will notice.
Xpyro88 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

I am in the USA. I live close to Chicago. It's hard to believe I can't find anybody for cash in person close to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: