Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:03:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A game changer is this possible ?  (Read 140 times)
@strolog (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

AliExpress has a system of pre-payment, the seller receives the money for the goods only after the receipt of goods confirmed by the buyer. Up to this point, the funds blocked on the account of the guarantor-Bank trading platform.
When funds are blocked AliExpress can make short investments . And the seller is not Chigo did not receive .
This is where a lot are used in banks,poker,betting on sports I. D.
The idea is to create a system in which additional income will be given to the owner of this capital. And if the funds will get blocked
the future owner of this capital. Tog will be possible marketing plan of the income .
If similar ideas give a link please
Sorry for my English .
Thank you for your attention!
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Can you make proper explanation about your idea, sorry but i cant understant at all what are you talking about. My wild guess is you want to make a system where buyer send the money to the seller without risk, and still receive what he buys ? please explain more.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

AliExpress has a system of pre-payment, the seller receives the money for the goods only after the receipt of goods confirmed by the buyer. Up to this point, the funds blocked on the account of the guarantor-Bank trading platform.
When funds are blocked AliExpress can make short investments . And the seller is not Chigo did not receive .
The idea is to create a system in which additional income will be given to the owner of this capital. And if the funds will get blocked
the future owner of this capital. Tog will be possible marketing plan of the income .
Sorry for my English .

You need to create a better report with business plan and market analysis. Yeah it could be a game changer but still be at the wrong time

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

I dont truly understand what a game changer is. But DeepOnion is a sleeping giant, you can invest some in it, it will never let you down, mate.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

I dont truly understand what a game changer is. But DeepOnion is a sleeping giant, you can invest some in it, it will never let you down, mate.
Can you prove Deeponion is a game changer?any technical proofs?if you really re-search which is better deeponion or xspec which has better technology?

back to the OP i dont really understand what you are saying,pardon me
can you please re-phrase your words.

@strolog (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

Can you make proper explanation about your idea, sorry but i cant understant at all what are you talking about. My wild guess is you want to make a system where buyer send the money to the seller without risk, and still receive what he buys ? please explain more.
AliExpress operates a prepayment system, the seller receives money for the goods, only after the receipt of the goods is confirmed by the buyer. Until then, money is blocked on the account of the guarantor-bank of the trading platform.
   When funds are blocked, AliExpress can earn a short investment. A seller with this is not a chigo will not get.
 This is a lot where used in banks, poker, betting on sports and so on.
  The idea is to create a system in which the additional owner will receive the capital. And if the funds are blocked, they will receive
the future owner of this capital. Togg will be possible marketing plan from income.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

How you managed to link up the almost incoherent comment of the OP with DeepOnion is totally beyond me. You even stated that you do not understand his post but still went ahead to suggest Deep Onion.

Sorry for my English .
I believe you are talking about some sort of escrow platform (Aliexpress in this case) and how the entity possessing the fund in the escrow chain during a dispute, in this case Aliexpress, can make a quick profit from funds stuck in escrow before the dispute is resolved and released to the seller. Hope I am right?
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

How you managed to link up the almost incoherent comment of the OP with DeepOnion is totally beyond me. You even stated that you do not understand his post but still went ahead to suggest Deep Onion.

Sorry for my English .
I believe you are talking about some sort of escrow platform (Aliexpress in this case) and how the entity possessing the fund in the escrow chain during a dispute, in this case Aliexpress, can make a quick profit from funds stuck in escrow before the dispute is resolved and released to the seller. Hope I am right?
You are right. The OP is referring to a escrow system used by AliBaba.There was supposed to be project like this called "confido" but for whatever reason it has been scrapped (scammed?) .You can look into it. The idea was warmly welcome though

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: