Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy as soon as possible  (Read 1070 times)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

I think all currencies have potential, the difference makes it the time you want to get the profit. Still, Dogecoin is a poor coin that does not think it will grow too soon. It's like a football team that always plays in the last league. I do not own this currency, but anyway I would not expect too much from it. I would invest in this period in Privcy Coin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

in my opinion dogecoin is a coin that is very old and it seems like I heard that dogecoin was abandoned by the founder of dogecoin so that at this time dogecoin is only moving from the community so that it will be very horrible and dogecoin has no development anymore. so I think dogecoin isn't potential.
When the developer or founder do already abandoned it then this coin would really be good as dead but if we do try to look up here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/
We would see on whats its entire cap and volume on 24 hours which we can say theres still a community support and come to think going on rank 35 on CMC cant really be achieve by most coins in the market. This is still better than other coins in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

and I would advise you to buy bcn, key and npxs, these are very cheap coins with growth potential at least of x3. Very abrupt investment of capital, so far the price is on a minimum since the beginning of the auction of these coins

anna11anna

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:43:22 PM

I can confidently say that bitcoin should be bought, and not the rest of the coin, the more so.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

How promising, time will tell. But as far as I have studied this coin and the team that it does not have a revolutionary idea and therefore there is no extreme need and demand to constantly buy it.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

I save a lot of dogecoin to sell, now it seems not yet profit.
every time I get an advantage in trading in the market always buy a doge for my crypto savings.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

Buying at the earliest could let you earn big as the market keeps on growing. People who missed of buying at a lower price could now make an investment. Missing it would leave the user miss the profiting opportunity. I believe this to be one of the best time to make profits through trading as the price fluctuation is taking place regularly.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

dogecoin is a potential electronic coin

It is funny to now invest in Dogecoin, crypto that is considered "junk" in the cryptocurrency market. Right now the most valuable investment crypto is ETH when the exchange rate is low because of my investment experience that is buying low and sell high. If you invest in ETH, then assert that you will be profitable in August.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:59:31 AM

As what i see bull market has started so buy  all the bitcoin as you can before whales will pump bitcoin like there is no end. Bitcoin will be back @ 10,000$ and by the of the year 25,000$
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

in my opinion, dogecoin is currently not having a good development and it seems that doge coin is not too much in demand, dogecoin is not too much potential and it will be very difficult to increase prices.

Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

In my own view this is the best time to buy a coin or etherum or Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin as keep on increasing and etherum this will be a great chance for any investors to purchase coin at this time
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

This is a really good period for newbies to come into cryptosystem, lots of coins are down now and that will soon be a thing of the past. The bull run is coming gradually, invest now and smile later
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

I have heard coin very potent. may be a good choice
Jenny111

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

It is a potential currency but I think it will not be of great value because its total supply is too large
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

Dogecoin came as a joke but later trader took it as means to transfer fund from one exchange to another,as the transaction fee is fast and cheap then BTC.other than that it is useless coin as for me.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

One of the most important advantages of Dogecoin, it is full transparency and availability. All force of a koin in his logo), but in reality of DOGE has great value in the future.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

DOGE itself is nothing special. But their team is very dedicated. Because the development team is persistent. It became a popular coin. I will invest in it if its price is low enough.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

I think all currencies have potential, the difference makes it the time you want to get the profit.
May be I can rephrase this - obviously not all cryptocurrencies have and can realize their potential as it was originally meant but mostly all of them have a speculative potential - when they were correctly bought and sold.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

Dogecoin came as a joke but later trader took it as means to transfer fund from one exchange to another,as the transaction fee is fast and cheap then BTC.other than that it is useless coin as for me.
Dogecoin is a good coin and it is really suitable to be able to trade extensively in life. At present Dogecoin's value is also quite good to buy and hold in the next few months as the market is growing very well.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

dogecoin is a potential electronic coin

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.

Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: