Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:10:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen to bitcoin? Going down. a correction?  (Read 432 times)
arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:11:18 AM

There's deflation and then there's inflation "this condition is usually called a fluctuations" and that is what happens with bitcoin at the moment. However, we must be optimistic that the bitcoin will be back skyrocketing in the coming weeks.
Yup it's kinda a bearish trend now but after the bear is gone we will see the bull coming back in no time! Smiley

rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

What happen to bitcoin? going down.
most of the coin going down. or just a correction.

There are lots of opinion regarding the current situation of btc. They say that the bubble popped, btc is dying, corrections, etc. But like most of the people here believe, this is mostly a correction from the unbelievably huge inflation of btc during the past month. It is quite normal and expected everytime unusual highs happen and it has been happening even before so there's no surprise for us who have seen/read about this scenarios in btc history. It's nothing major so we can sit back, relax and patiently wait for another bull run in an unexpected time. We just have to believe and have faith.

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

Something seriously happens is South korea exchanges , government is checking user accounts how much they invested in cryptocurrency and how much they earned in short period of time.

A bounce could occur at this level to push price up to at least 17000 USd Then Sell it and buy again at lower price. trading in bitcoin is always on higher risks
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

bitcoin when the bitcoin price correction will drop by a few percent, this is because bitcoin is too high and investors usually want to profit and sell it, but do not be afraid, bitcoin prices will go up and will be back at the pump after the time comes.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

Right now it looks like a typical (for bitcoin) minor correction: drop from $17k to $14k and a quick bounce back to $15k.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

Today it's hard to determine what is the major factor causing bitcoin to go down. Too much FUD are spreading and we would not know which is real or not.
But the great pump last year  too good to be true that is why we should not be surprised about it decreases drastically these days.
Let us just stay tuned and inform ourselves with real news that has real references and expect things to happen in the future.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

Its a normal thing for bitcoin, way back then the sudden drop was always happening but actually regain it again after few weeks. This time, the drop is not actually because of the correction but because of the news spreading all around the forum and web. Due to Korea's attempt to ban crypto system, people made it panic and scared of their investment. This happens also when China did the same thing, but it actually regain its ever increasing value.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

In the economic market, nothing is stable including prices. It obeys the law of gravity,except the market forces were influenced by certain key players. This will not be forever.

Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

For me that is a reason for the collapse of the bitcoin price. the loss of bitcoin in south korea probably affected the price of bitcoin due to the fact. one more likely to be frightened by the fact that investors are also afraid that they may invest in it.
A1exander

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

I wrote an answer here on January 9th, but I was wrong. Now the situation is completely different. It is not a correction, it is a crash and maybe trend reversal. It still does not mean that bitcoin is going to die or stay below the previous ATH forever. I believe there will be another pump and another ATH, but probably not this year. Probably it is going to be a bear market for months.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

It might be a correction as what others believe about why almost all cryptos goes down. South Korea's move to ban cryptocurrency market could also be the culprit behind this recent falldown of the cryptos in the cryptoworld.

grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

Bitcoin is not the only crypto currency that is currently going down, and I don’t believe this is a FUD related event making the market fall. Maybe it’s a bubble and it’s finally bursting.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

If you panic at every minor dip, then you are not built for Crypto currencies and you should rather invest in something that are

less volatile, with lower risk. Bitcoin is a LONG-TERM / HIGH RISK investment. Once you get that, you will laugh at the short

term volatility. Stop watching the price, because it will make you crazy.  Wink
Not for the fainthearted is the crypto world, you need to hang in there through all the dips unless you are brave enough to sell and then buy back when it gets lower, otherwise just holding is probably the best bet.
yaelahwall

Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

it's like an annual cycle,
The annual cycle is underway at this time,
stay calm, as bitcoin prices will rise again

Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

I think it's a normal phenomenon, and I'm sure it will return to normal after a while, so don't worry, hold it patiently.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

In actual it is the impact of the negative news , one of mine friend who is better to know better better updates about the bitcoin and another crypto , was telling that in Korea the government banned the Bitcoin and ATM also and that leads into negative impact for the future of the bitcoin .
So here I think people will needed to think long time to control over the negative impact and negative toward the future , so may be it will take for 1-2 month to gain in the price of the bitcoin .
So now take the patience and wait until the price get up for the bitcoin and then do what you want with the increase in the price of the bitcoin .
Here I would like to suggest you that see this dump in price as a opportunity to invest more to get profit soon .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
shailkumari

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

This appears to be a correction which has happened in the past. Personally I am going to invest more at this reduced price.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

This was due to South Korea leaving the crypto currencies world in which the Korean have no choice but to dump their coins or it will be no more value in their country as all of their local exchanges will be close down by their Prime Minister. But i think that's all of the Korean coins because market now is rising up so we can now move on without our Korean friends and i hope that you did not miss the opportunity to buy coins at the cheapest price.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

bitcoin is unpredictable and that how it goes,the best thing out of it is the ability to coming up rapildly on top again
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

yes, this is a natural correction and recovery period. we know that bitcoin gets a massive blow at the end of 2017. and this has resulted in all altcoins also weakening.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: