Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to withdraw funds  (Read 164 times)
keyfetcher (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Hi,
I am using Freewallet and mining zcash at the moment using zcash flypool miner.
Please if someone can advice how can I take the zcash out of the freewallet .I have a Coinbase account as well where I have ETH/BTC/BCH/LTC wallet.

Many thanks
Nak

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Please if someone can advice how can I take the zcash out of the freewallet .I have a Coinbase account as well where I have ETH/BTC/BCH/LTC wallet.

You can use an exchange to sell your Zcash or exchange it into e.g. bitcoins. Google for e.g. 'sell Zcash' or 'exchange Zcash for bitcoins'. The exchange will give you a Zcash address to which to send your Zcash. The exchange will then send your bitcoins to your Bitcoin address, or send fiat currency to your bank or e.g. Paypal account.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
nitinkp47

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

It depends whether you want to keep using Zcash or some other crypto.
For example you can transfer your zcash to cryptopia BTC.
Then use that Zcash to buy some other crypto and then withdraw it to your wallet on coinbase if you want to use coinbase.
Freewallet

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

Hi,

Many thanks
Nak

Hi keyfetcher, if you'd like to move your ZCash to a different wallet, there's a network fee of 0.0001 ZEC for outgoing transactions. If your recipient is with Freewallet as well, you can make a flash transaction using his email/user id; in this case, no fees are applied. Alternatively, you can exchange your ZCash to the coin of your choice right in the app by using the smart payout feature. In this case, exchange rates will be applied as well.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
keyfetcher (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Guys many thanks for giving me the advice.
Is it possible I can transfer zcash to fund my PayPal account. Please advice
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

Guys many thanks for giving me the advice.
Is it possible I can transfer zcash to fund my PayPal account. Please advice

There's no direct withdrawal of crypto to fiat on our wallets, although we're planning to introduce this feature soon. You can always transfer your ZCash to any of external services that allow fiat withdrawals (including PayPal) for now.

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

You can use an exchange to sell your Zcash or exchange it into e.g. bitcoins. Google for e.g. 'sell Zcash' or 'exchange Zcash for bitcoins'. The exchange will give you a Zcash address to which to send your Zcash. The exchange will then send your bitcoins to your Bitcoin address, or send fiat currency to your bank or e.g. Paypal account.

I got 2 questions.
First: won't the bank ban my account for that if in my country all crypto currency is illegal? Or it's an everyday thing and they don't give a mind?
Second: how can I check if I'm not sending the coins to the wrong address?

Thanks !
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

I got 2 questions.
First: won't the bank ban my account for that if in my country all crypto currency is illegal? Or it's an everyday thing and they don't give a mind?
Second: how can I check if I'm not sending the coins to the wrong address?

Thanks !

Mr.Jovetic, depends on the country and the bank. Every government treats the cryptocurrency issue in a different way, so you should check your local sources for more details on it. As for making sure you're sending the coins to the correct address, that's something the sender does, not the wallet. We on our side can only validate if the address format is correct: for example, if you're trying to send BTC to an ETH address or vice versa, such a transaction won't be accepted because these are different networks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: