Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSEDGroup Buy#9 ASICMINER Erupter USB Miner 0.31 BTC Or Less USA/INTERNATIONAL  (Read 17847 times)
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 12:08:08 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2013, 08:41:00 PM by SilentSonicBoom

8/29/13 All remaining orders ship by tomorrow. I have included a free miner/miners for orders of 10 or more in your shipments. This does not apply to recent orders of promo units but any order of 10+ miners at the old higher price that have not already shipped.

8/28/13 This group buy is closed. Older outstanding USB orders in it ship this Friday when shipment arrives. Orders in the last week or so will either ship Friday or Wednesday. Please watch for new prices and a new group buy. I hope to have stock in hand end of next week. Promo units can still be ordered. If you need any extra for new orders, please wait until next group buy is posted. All orders are first come first served. I have not received any new lower priced product but will be taking orders for a new group buy in the next 24 hours!

This group buy is ongoing and always open. Place an order, it arrives in about 7 days or less from AsicMiner, then I reship within 24 hours of my receiving your order from AsicMiner.

Yes, I have blades available here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270981.0

Group Buy #9 USB Miners

All USB Miners 0.31 BTC Or Less!

Group Buy #9 USB Miners
Thank You For Your Support!

New Lower Prices!
 0.31 BTC Or Less!

8/28/13 This group buy is closed. Older outstanding USB orders in it ship this Friday when shipment arrives. Orders in the last week or so will either ship Friday or Wednesday. Please watch for new prices and a new group buy. I hope to have stock in hand end of next week. Promo units can still be ordered. If you need any extra for new orders, please wait until next group buy is posted. All orders are first come first served. I have not received any new lower priced product but will be taking orders for a new group buy in the next 24 hours!

8/28/13 Some USB Miners and all blades have arrived! All blade orders will be sent today and all USB miners in hand will be shipped today. Tracking numbers will be sent in the next 24 hours. USB miner orders will be caught up to August 18, 2013, 12:00:00 PM CST. Any orders for USB Miners placed after this are on there way to me. They will either ship this Friday or next week Wednesday. I will take care of you my customers and MAY add something extra to your orders due to the extreme delay in getting these last orders out(depending on the amount of time you have waited). Your orders have been placed and I await them to arrive from AsicMiner. My goal is to have all backorders caught up in the next week or less. Then, for the month of September, I aim to sell 10,000 USB Miners if at all possible and 100+blades. Thank you for your continued support!

8/26/13 Update I have been given the go ahead to offer the 0.10btc each promo/coupon USB Miners to the other 70% of orders placed in my group buy #7 or earlier at prices of 0.89+. Simply put, if you ordered in the past at 0.89+ BTC each or higher from me in group buys 7 or earlier, for each USB Miner bought at full price, you are eligible to purchase one at 0.10 BTC each plus shipping. If you already purchased some of the 30% promo miners, you will be allowed to purchase the other 70% now. You can place orders for these along with any regular price USB Miners now in group buy#9 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0 . If you bought from me at prices lower than 0.89 BTC each or from group buy#8 on, this promo does not apply to you. Please place all orders for promo USB miners and regular priced USB Miners in group buy#9 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270999.0 . Any new orders will be shipped from me in about 7 days. This group buy is an ongoing group buy. All orders placed should ship in approximately 7 days.
  Any outstanding orders that have not received tracking numbers should ship in the order received with many USB Miners shipping out this Tuesday and Blade Miners shipping out Tuesday or Wednesday as well. If you placed orders in the last five days or so, I am waiting on shipment of more USB Miners from AsicMiner. AsicMiner is to reship the "lost" shipment of DHL USB Miners early this week which should get me back on schedule for timely delivery for all orders once received. Any PMs that have not received a reply yet should receive one in the next 24 hours. Thank you for your business and support!

8/23/13 Update #2 Any future orders are not affected by the delay for DHL in losing my USB Miners order. I have plenty on the way to fulfill all orders placed and will impatiently wait for my DHL shipment to arrive. USB and Blade orders appear to be coming by this Tuesday with more on the way mid week. All future orders are now being shipped FedEx (thank you friedcat) and will arrive sooner than in the past with DHL to me. I thank you for your continued support and words of encouragement. Sincerely, SilentSonicBoom

8/23/13 No USB Miners or Blades have arrived today. I have received new tracking numbers from friedcat shipped on 8/22/12 and new orders are being shipped to me by FedEx. I have an order from DHL that should have arrived on Monday that they somehow "lost" even though I received other orders the same day from them. This would have been around 500 USB miners, thus the delay in shipping. I don't usually post tracking numbers for security reasons but will post the lost tracking number so that you know I am being honest and upfront with you. Tracking number is 8677805975 at www.dhl-usa.com . As you can see,it left Omaha,NE on Thursday and should have arrived to me in two days on Monday. It was not delivered and I have requested a trace/investigation into where it is at. No USB Miners or Blades have arrived today as well. All orders are placed in a timely manner by me and I know it really is bad to not have these miners when they should have shipped by now. Thankfully I have ordered many in shipments to arrive by FedEx that are scheduled to arrive Tuesday at the latest. All orders for USB Miners that have not shipped this week will ship next Tuesday/Wednesday unless DHL magically delivers the lost shipment today or Monday. It is really frustrating for me as I strive for the best customer service I can provide. Hopefully with new shipments from FedEx, timeliness of delivery to me will be better and no more shipments to me will be "lost" by FedEx.
  On a brighter note, I have been given the go ahead to offer the 0.10btc each promo/coupon USB Miners to the other 70% of orders placed in my group buy #7 or earlier at prices of 0.89+. I will post details by Monday on how to order these from me. Simply put, if you ordered in the past at 0.89+ BTC each or higher from me in group buys 7 or earlier, for each USB Miner bought at full price, you are eligible to purchase one at 0.10 BTC each plus shipping. If you already purchased some of the 30% promo miners, you will be allowed to purchase the other 70% now. I will start a separate group buy for these orders with the chance to order full price miners to your order as well by Monday. Keep watching for details. If you bought from me at prices lower than 0.89 BTC each or from group buy#8 on, this promo does not apply to you. Get your BTC ready if you are eligible for the promo as details will be posted by Monday! Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

Sincerely,
SilentSonicBoom

8/22/13 No miners or Blades received today. I have requested tracking numbers at least three times in the last three days with no reply. I am hopeful that several shipments arrive tomorrow. All of group buy #8 shipped and everything that I have received so far has shipped to group buy #9. I am currently waiting on more than 1000 USB miners to be delivered(some only ordered in the last few days). I am sorry about the delay but I have no control of when my orders are shipped or possible tracking numbers sent. I will get your orders out in the order received. I have placed orders for hundreds extra to try to have stock in hand for immediate delivery. The delays are killing me as well. I promise to do the best I can to get your orders shipped in a timely fashion. No shipments arriving at my door unfortunately means no shipping to you my valued customers. I apologize for the delay that is out of my control.

8/21/13 No USB Miners or Blades arrived today. 90%+ of orders shipped today. Other 10% or less were ordered in last week or less and should ship in next few days once USB Miners/blades arrive. I am getting some sleep tonight to prepare for more arrivals from China tomorrow. Some tracking numbers have been sent, others will be sent sometime tomorrow. Thank you for any new orders placed.

8/19/13 Some USB miners and blades arrived today. More will be here tomorrow and in the coming days. I will be busy the next 48 hours shipping out orders. PMs may not be answered right away. Any payments/new orders will be placed for shipping by August 27th from me. Thank you for the patience while I get your orders shipped.

8/18/13 Any orders placed from this posting on have new pricing and adjusted shipping prices. New orders will be shipped by August 27th if not even sooner. Thank you for your support!

8/17/13 Any new orders for usb miners will ship in 7 days or less. I hope to have excess inventory to sell by the end of this coming week. All blades received Friday have shipped. New blade orders will ship in 7 days or less. Thank you for your orders and continued support!

8/16/13 All USB Miner orders that were to ship Saturday August 17th will now ship Tuesday August 20th or Wednesday August 21st. My orders for USB Miners did not arrive today. A few blades did arrive today and will ship on Saturday August 17th. I will contact you if I received your blade or blades for shipment. If I don't contact you, your blades will arrive and ship next week. My shipments were to be shipped FedEx but did not happen this way. A reply from friedcat/AsicMiner is listed below. I am sincerely sorry for this delay and will do everything in my power to get these orders out ASAP. Please do not flood my PM box with angry replies as I have to have product in hand to ship. At this time, no product means no shipping. Please accept my apology.

I know you are very busy. I have many requests wanting to know when my orders are coming and if I have received tracking numbers. I can't give an answer as I have not received any tracking numbers. Were my orders sent FedEx as previously promised? Also, can I please have any tracking numbers that you may have for my shipments? Many thanks for your time and a response.

Sincerely,
SilentSonicBoom

Do you have any tracking numbers for me?

Thank you.

SilentSonicBoom

Hi SilentSonicBoom,

Here are the DHL tracking numbers:
XXXXXX
We are still on the way of opening our FedEx account via the current logistic company so the switch will be after that. Also sorry for the delay of notice.

Best regards,

friedcat   

8/10/13 This is an open group buy with orders being placed every day until I have units available for immediate shipment in a week or so. First orders should ship by August 20th, possibly as soon as August 17th. All orders will be by PM unless you wish your order/name to be listed publicly in my group buy.

8/8/13 AsicMiner Promo 0.10 btc pricing - My promotional inventory has been distributed to all my past customers at the 30% rate. You should have been contacted by me and allowed to purchase 30% of past 0.89 btc+ USB miners from me at the 0.10 btc price. I was told to handle the 30% promo with my customers as I see fit. Thus, ALL(not the last 30%) past 0.89+ btc  USB miners qualify for the 30% promo, not just the last 30% of orders(which would have been unfair to everyone as the last large order I placed was for my own personal use). If friedcat allows 100 % promo on all  USB miners at 0.89 btc and above, I will pass the savings on to my customers. Everyone that is entitled to promo units will be able to purchase them. Thanks for the question and hope this clarifies it for all my valued customers.

I am organizing GROUP BUY #9 for ASICMINER USB miners. Group Buy #8 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263587.0 . Group Buy #7 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261257.0 .Group buy #6 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259365.0 .Group Buy #5 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255919.0 . Group Buy #4 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254127.msg2704601#msg2704601 . Group Buy #3 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252917.msg2690064#msg2690064 . Group Buy #2 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250609.msg2661239#msg2661239 . Group Buy #1 was here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246672.msg2616232#msg2616232 . I have done a Jupiter Miner group buy here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225851.0 as well as USB miner auctions here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244495.0 , here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243688.0 , and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244460.0 . All payments should be sent to 1FrWLVfxviiWFo88g3LA4YGSVZGn67rY3m All units will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with tracking numbers within 24 hours of miners being received by me from friedcat/ASICMINER.

This is the permanent place for announcing ASICMINER Hardware news. The information on all former related threads might be obsolete.

Contact
Users who bought our hardware before are recommended to switch to the new e-mail address for troubleshooting and support. And for new users, please make sure you use the new e-mail address.

The new e-mail address is (asicminer.help@gmail.com).

For warranty replacement, please contact the reseller first. From now on, the corresponding reseller will fulfill your warranty directly if the products are sold via resellers.

Current Resellers in Each Zone

US: eleuthria, CanaryInTheMine, SilentSonicBoom
Canada: teek
EU, Switzerland and North Europe: yxt
China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau: rockxie
Australia: leotreasure@gmail.com
India: Pinwheel(TBD)

Purchasers from the rest of the world can buy the products directly from us.

Products Update

Please note that the resellers usually get the products after one week or more
from the day we ship out.

Blade (Old Model):
  Restocking date - August 11, 2013

USB
  Restocking date - August 11, 2013

Blade (New Model):
  Availability date - TBD

(To be extended)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270573

CURRENT ORDERS GROUP BUY #9

Name                Qty      Pay Status

SilentSonicBoom     100+      Paid
private total        1000+      Paid

Total Purchased   1100+      Paid

How to Purchase Block Erupters:

Ordering:
Send me payment for amount of miners ordered to the common payment address at 1FrWLVfxviiWFo88g3LA4YGSVZGn67rY3m
Only send payment from a wallet address you control. PM me your full shipping address, email, and phone number if Canada/International, number of miners ordered, type of shipping, and any optional insurance along with your transaction id from the payment you sent.
All orders will be by PM unless you wish your order/name to be listed publicly in my group buy.

All USB Miners Ship USPS Priority Mail/Priority Mail International

USPS Express Mail/Express Mail International Is Available

USA Orders

Units Ordered  Unit Price    

1-99            0.31 BTC
   100+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote.

USA USPS priority shipping 0.08 btc 1-14 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.14 btc 15-100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.07 btc
USA USPS express shipping 0.50 btc per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.25 btc

Insurance (Optional)
0.015 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, No Maximum Per Order

CANADA Orders

1-99            0.31 BTC

Canada shipping

1-14                         0.35 BTC  per 1-14 miners USPS Priority Mail International Shipping No Tracking/No Insurance Available - 6 to 10 average business day delivery to major destinations.
Any Size Order            0.65 BTC  per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.35 btc USPS Priority Mail International Shipping Includes Tracking - 6 to 10 average business day delivery to major destinations.
express shipping          1.05 btc   per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.55 btc USPS Express Priority Mail International Shipping Includes Tracking - 3 to 5 average business day delivery to major destinations.

Insurance (Optional)
0.02 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, $500 Maximum Per Order not available with 0.35 BTC shipping

INTERNATIONAL Orders

1-99            0.31 BTC

International shipping

1-14                         0.35 BTC  per 1-14 miners USPS Priority Mail International Shipping No Tracking/No Insurance Available - 6 to 10 average business day delivery to major destinations.
Any Size Order            0.80 BTC  per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.40 btc USPS Priority Mail International Shipping Includes Tracking - 6 to 10 average business day delivery to major destinations.
express shipping          1.05 btc   per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.55 btc USPS Express Priority Mail International Shipping Includes Tracking - 3 to 5 average business day delivery to major destinations.

Insurance (Optional)
0.02 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, $500 Maximum Per Order not available with 0.35 BTC shipping

The first mass production batch (sapphire) has finished its PCB production and assembly today.

It has significant improvements in:

Heat reduction: 500-510mA (sapphire)

Stability: We stressed it with 9 Block Erupter USBs in a row without heatsinks heating up each other in a very dense USB hub with 25C without active airflow. No unexpected (non-probabilistic) HW errors ever happen.

Speed: This comes after better stability. Now the hashrate converges to its theoretical value of 336MH/s.

Appearance:
  SMT machine assembly (sapphire)
  heat-sink front-case 2-in-1 logo-ed (sapphire).
  LED added.

Ordering:
Send me payment for amount of miners ordered to the common payment address at 1FrWLVfxviiWFo88g3LA4YGSVZGn67rY3m
Only send payment from a wallet address you control. PM me your full shipping address, email, and phone number if Canada/International, number of miners ordered, type of shipping, and any optional insurance along with your transaction id from the payment you sent.
All orders will be by PM unless you wish your order/name to be listed publicly in my group buy.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDERS! I HAVE DONE MULTIPLE AUCTIONS AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS ONLINE. I WOULD BE HONORED TO GET AN ASICMINER USB MINER OR MINERS TO YOU AT A GREAT PRICE! PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 12:57:06 AM

Stay tuned in the next 14 hours or less for my new lower prices. Get your btc ready!

gektek

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 01:03:40 AM

Stay tuned in the next 14 hours or less for my new lower prices. Get your btc ready!

Excited! Cheesy
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 01:25:13 AM

SSB has great communication!  Please be sooner on announcement Smiley lol.
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 01:36:46 AM

SSB has great communication!  Please be sooner on announcement Smiley lol.
I will see what I can do. I am waiting on a response from friedcat on blade prices but have a pretty good idea what my new lower prices will be for the USB Miners. Keep watching for details Wink

Stack

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 01:51:54 AM

well damn..  i already offloaded most btc into your buy#8

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 01:59:47 AM

well damn..  i already offloaded most btc into your buy#8
Just received new prices from friedcat today and closed group buy#8. Didn't get my blade prices though. This group buy should ship by August 20th. I will be very busy getting order#6 from Group Buy #8 shipped on August 17th. I can always take another order  Cheesy

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 02:21:07 AM

New prices are up!

gektek

Activity: 237

I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 03:39:56 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2013, 04:44:08 AM by gektek

New prices are up!

Just to be the complete noob early on...I'm in the US and I only want one with cheap shipping and no insurance so its 0.53 btc correct?

EDIT: ooo I see what you did there! So...0.47 btc then ya?
bitcoinsucker1

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:37:07 AM

Ill take 10 for 3.62 shipped

http://bitbook.biz/?referer=bitcoinsucker Bet on League of Legends games with bitcoins!
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 04:43:56 AM

Ill take 10 for 3.62 shipped
Send payment to 1FrWLVfxviiWFo88g3LA4YGSVZGn67rY3m and PM me your shipping address. Thanks for the order!

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 05:14:26 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2013, 07:06:19 AM by SilentSonicBoom

New prices are up!

Just to be the complete noob early on...I'm in the US and I only want one with cheap shipping and no insurance so its 0.53 btc correct?

EDIT: ooo I see what you did there! So...0.47 btc then ya?
Yes it is. 0.47 btc with shipping included. I would love to place an order for you. Thanks in advance for any order that you may place Smiley

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 07:06:47 AM

36 miners and counting! Thanks for the orders!

Stack

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 08:53:39 AM

How much later are these shipped than the last batch #8?

If it's only a matter of days would you consider combining these with an existing b#8 order so that we can take advantage of the price drop without suffering postage?

kmtan

Activity: 196

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 09:01:11 AM

Hi SilentSonicBoom

i am china, can we buy from you? or from rockxie?

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 01:08:18 PM

Hi SilentSonicBoom

i am china, can we buy from you? or from rockxie?
You should try to buy from your region reseller first. PM me if that does not work.

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 01:10:31 PM

How much later are these shipped than the last batch #8?

If it's only a matter of days would you consider combining these with an existing b#8 order so that we can take advantage of the price drop without suffering postage?
These are set to ship from me on August 20th, maybe sooner. I can hold up your group buy #8 purchase to include both in the same shipment if you place your order today to ensure you get in the first order at these new group buy #9 prices.

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 02:42:55 PM

New Lower Prices Again! If you already ordered, I will refund the difference.

1-10            0.33 BTC
  11-20            0.32 BTC
     30+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote.

toolbag

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:21:38 PM

I've never done a group buy before, so I just want to be clear - US shipping is 0.12 BTC for any quantitiy up to 100 miners, right? So the cost for one miner with shipping and no insurance would be 0.33 + 0.12 for a total of 0.45?
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 04:23:34 PM

I've never done a group buy before, so I just want to be clear - US shipping is 0.12 BTC for any quantitiy up to 100 miners, right? So the cost for one miner with shipping and no insurance would be 0.33 + 0.12 for a total of 0.45?
Yes. That is correct. You send payment to my payment address then PM me your mailing address and email.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: