Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSEDGroup Buy#9 ASICMINER Erupter USB Miner 0.31 BTC Or Less USA/INTERNATIONAL  (Read 17847 times)
ameer1367

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 02:27:31 PM

cant wait to get my hands on those usb miners  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lano1106

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 05:48:58 PM

SilentSonicBoom,

I just want to check if you have new info from friedcat concerning the 30% limit on the 0.1 BTC promo.

few sellers seems to have started honoring 100% previous purchases.

Thanks,

BTC: 1ABewnrZgCds7w9RH43NwMHX5Px6ex5uNR
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:56:48 AM

SilentSonicBoom,

I just want to check if you have new info from friedcat concerning the 30% limit on the 0.1 BTC promo.

Thanks,

There is no new info. Once any details are released, I will post them in my current group buy. My promos have been handled. Once more are made available to me, the proper customers will get them.

Update on shipping, about 33-43% of orders shipped on Tuesday, other remaining orders should ship Wednesday. Some tracking numbers have been sent out. There will be delays in remaining tracking numbers as shipping is my first priority and I have a real life job. Tracking numbers will all be sent by Thursday at the latest(most Wednesday or already sent). Thank you for your patience. Any orders being placed right now should ship in 7 days or less from me(possibly sooner). I will be confirming new orders in the coming days. Shipping first, tracking numbers second, new order confirmations third. Thank you for your loyal support.

ZeroClue

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:58:29 AM

Dropped in my order today. 11 x Miners.
Cannot wait to get cracking!
wasted

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:12:56 AM

SilentSonicBoom,

Thanks,

There is no new info. Once any details are released, I will post them in my current group buy. My promos have been handled. Once more are made available to me, the proper customers will get them.

Update on shipping, about 33-43% of orders shipped on Tuesday, other remaining orders should ship Wednesday. Some tracking numbers have been sent out. There will be delays in remaining tracking numbers as shipping is my first priority and I have a real life job. Tracking numbers will all be sent by Thursday at the latest(most Wednesday or already sent). Thank you for your patience. Any orders being placed right now should ship in 7 days or less from me(possibly sooner). I will be confirming new orders in the coming days. Shipping first, tracking numbers second, new order confirmations third. Thank you for your loyal support.

Dude... You Rock!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up and looking forward to mining..
bzh

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:06:49 PM

Just got my order of 4 miners! Thanks SSB
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:56:56 PM

SilentSonicBoom,
Thanks,
And a few re-sellers haven't even given out that 30% yet! Silentsonic is way ahead with his promos!
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 02:52:39 AM

8/21/13 No USB Miners or Blades arrived today. 90%+ of orders shipped today. Other 10% or less were ordered in last week or less and should ship in next few days once USB Miners/blades arrive. I am getting some sleep tonight to prepare for more arrivals from China tomorrow. Some tracking numbers have been sent, others will be sent sometime tomorrow. Thank you for any new orders placed.

ameer1367

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 08:16:00 AM

ive got a mail from USPS. my orders are sent out!
thank you man!! cant wait
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:58:02 PM

8/21/13 No USB Miners or Blades arrived today. 90%+ of orders shipped today. Other 10% or less were ordered in last week or less and should ship in next few days once USB Miners/blades arrive. I am getting some sleep tonight to prepare for more arrivals from China tomorrow. Some tracking numbers have been sent, others will be sent sometime tomorrow. Thank you for any new orders placed.
I got my #.  It's coming tomorrow!

Thanks!

Transient29A

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:32:31 PM

Received tracking number and should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully I will be ordering again soon. Thanks SSB!
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:34:39 PM

SilentSonicBoom,

Thanks,

No one has started honoring 100%.
 It was a stupid Idea in the first place.
If you bought a PS3 at launch you paid like $400... Its gone thru 4 price cuts.. did you go to sony with your hand out each time? If so they told you KICK ROCKS! You paid a premium to have the first ones. Its not Friedcat nor the resellers job to be your mommy and protect you from your decisions. All this did is create a headache no one really wants.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:04:18 AM

Another day, still no miners.

SSB, since this delivery delay is apparently due to friedcat have you reached out to him to see if he'll find a way to make this right?  At this point I still have not received my first shipment (which was scheduled to be delivered today and wasn't) and haven't received notification of my second shipment.  For those of us who ordered a significant amount of miners this is starting to mean significant loss in mining time and btc.  I would encourage you to reach out to him if you have not already done so. 

3 days and counting...

Numberless

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:00:25 AM

Thanks for the updates SSB.  My friend and I can't wait to get our hands on these!
btpowers

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:04:50 AM

SSB, since this delivery delay is apparently due to friedcat have you reached out to him to see if he'll find a way to make this right?  At this point I still have not received my first shipment (which was scheduled to be delivered today and wasn't) and haven't received notification of my second shipment.  For those of us who ordered a significant amount of miners this is starting to mean significant loss in mining time and btc.  I would encourage you to reach out to him if you have not already done so. 

3 days and counting...

3 WHOLE DAY!?!?!  LOL!  Sorry, I'm also a BFL customer. 
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:16:37 AM

Why would you even have to ask if he has been in or tried to contact fried? He isn't treating this like a game  cut the guy some slack man delays happen. You knew the game you got into. And yes I have spent thousands of dollars on hardware and don't bitch unless it's a bfl sized delay.

I was just asking a fucking question, was I too aggressive for you?  We're talking about a DELIVERY delay due to what I'm assuming was miscommunication or a screwup on the shippers end, I'm not blaming SSB at all.

And yes, at this point 3 days is significant.  If you ordered a BFL rig, there's a word for that but I digress..

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 03:01:15 AM

3 days and counting...
Update
8/22/13 No miners or Blades received today. I have requested tracking numbers at least three times in the last three days with no reply. I am hopeful that several shipments arrive tomorrow. All of group buy #8 shipped and everything that I have received so far has shipped to group buy #9. I am currently waiting on more than 1000 USB miners to be delivered(some only ordered in the last few days). I am sorry about the delay but I have no control of when my orders are shipped or possible tracking numbers sent. I will get your orders out in the order received. I have placed orders for hundreds extra to try to have stock in hand for immediate delivery. The delays are killing me as well. I promise to do the best I can to get your orders shipped in a timely fashion. No shipments arriving at my door unfortunately means no shipping to you my valued customers. I apologize for the delay that is out of my control.

lano1106

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 03:18:57 AM

SilentSonicBoom,

Thanks,

If you bought a PS3 at launch you paid like $400... Its gone thru 4 price cuts.. did you go to sony with your hand out each time? If so they told you KICK ROCKS! You paid a premium to have the first ones. Its not Friedcat nor the resellers job to be your mommy and protect you from your decisions. All this did is create a headache no one really wants.

No one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279776.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268583.0

If AM is offering a promo to early adopters and I am eligible to it, I want to make sure that I take advantage of it. I am grateful to SSB and AM as the promo is their way to show that they value their customers. There is nothing else to see in my request.

BTC: 1ABewnrZgCds7w9RH43NwMHX5Px6ex5uNR
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:44:27 AM

SilentSonicBoom,

Thanks,

No one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279776.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268583.0

If AM is offering a promo to early adopters and I am eligible to it, I want to make sure that I take advantage of it. I am grateful to SSB and AM as the promo is their way to show that they value their customers. There is nothing else to see in my request.

Canarys was just posted TODAY.. So unless you have some ESP then GTFO.
And if you take time to actually READ outcasts post.. you will see he took the orders but couldn't ship them all because he didn't receive them. He got... wait for it... wait for it... hold on... 30%!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L2R my friend.

Cut these resellers some slack. They are honest people. They aren't looking to fuck you.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
ameer1367

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 07:19:13 AM

i agree. im also waiting for bfl products as i see btc getting harder and harder to earn. so comparing to the 350 euro i paid to them to the 6 miners i orderd from SSB. i would say he makes some damn good promises and also "deliver". so 3 days is just someting can happen to anybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: