Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSEDGroup Buy#9 ASICMINER Erupter USB Miner 0.31 BTC Or Less USA/INTERNATIONAL  (Read 17847 times)
Stack

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 07:28:02 AM

3 WHOLE DAY!?!?!  LOL!  Sorry, I'm also a BFL customer.  victum

FTFY  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:08:19 PM

i agree. im also waiting for bfl products as i see btc getting harder and harder to earn. so comparing to the 350 euro i paid to them to the 6 miners i orderd from SSB. i would say he makes some damn good promises and also "deliver". so 3 days is just someting can happen to anybody.
Heh, I just bought an in-hand Jalapeno for 2 BTC the other day.  Getting shipped TODAY!

Also, my USB miner is coming today!
* danieldaniel wins

suprabitz

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:37:39 PM

i agree. im also waiting for bfl products as i see btc getting harder and harder to earn. so comparing to the 350 euro i paid to them to the 6 miners i orderd from SSB. i would say he makes some damn good promises and also "deliver". so 3 days is just someting can happen to anybody.
Heh, I just bought an in-hand Jalapeno for 2 BTC the other day.  Getting shipped TODAY!

* danieldaniel wins

how'd you buy a inhand jalapeno for 2 btc = $220 when the preorder price now is $275 and the 1yr ago preorder price was about $150-175, and they're selling for $1k online?
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 03:07:31 PM

8/23/13 No USB Miners or Blades have arrived today. I have received new tracking numbers from friedcat shipped on 8/22/12 and new orders are being shipped to me by FedEx. I have an order from DHL that should have arrived on Monday that they somehow "lost" even though I received other orders the same day from them. This would have been around 500 USB miners, thus the delay in shipping. I don't usually post tracking numbers for security reasons but will post the lost tracking number so that you know I am being honest and upfront with you. Tracking number is 8677805975 at www.dhl-usa.com . As you can see,it left Omaha,NE on Thursday and should have arrived to me in two days on Monday. It was not delivered and I have requested a trace/investigation into where it is at. No USB Miners or Blades have arrived today as well. All orders are placed in a timely manner by me and I know it really is bad to not have these miners when they should have shipped by now. Thankfully I have ordered many in shipments to arrive by FedEx that are scheduled to arrive Tuesday at the latest. All orders for USB Miners that have not shipped this week will ship next Tuesday/Wednesday unless DHL magically delivers the lost shipment today or Monday. It is really frustrating for me as I strive for the best customer service I can provide. Hopefully with new shipments from FedEx, timeliness of delivery to me will be better and no more shipments to me will be "lost" by FedEx.
  On a brighter note, I have been given the go ahead to offer the 0.10btc each promo/coupon USB Miners to the other 70% of orders placed in my group buy #7 or earlier at prices of 0.89+. I will post details by Monday on how to order these from me. Simply put, if you ordered in the past at 0.89+ BTC each or higher from me in group buys 7 or earlier, for each USB Miner bought at full price, you are eligible to purchase one at 0.10 BTC each plus shipping. If you already purchased some of the 30% promo miners, you will be allowed to purchase the other 70% now. I will start a separate group buy for these orders with the chance to order full price miners to your order as well by Monday. Keep watching for details. If you bought from me at prices lower than 0.89 BTC each or from group buy#8 on, this promo does not apply to you. Get your BTC ready if you are eligible for the promo as details will be posted by Monday! Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

Sincerely,
SilentSonicBoom

lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:58:17 PM

Recieved my order today. Exactly as described, couldn't be happier with SSB and his service. Thanks!
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 04:23:42 PM

8/23/13 Update #2 Any future orders are not affected by the delay for DHL in losing my USB Miners order. I have plenty on the way to fulfill all orders placed and will impatiently wait for my DHL shipment to arrive. USB and Blade orders appear to be coming by this Tuesday with more on the way mid week. All future orders are now being shipped FedEx (thank you friedcat) and will arrive sooner than in the past with DHL to me. I thank you for your continued support and words of encouragement. Sincerely, SilentSonicBoom

ZipTheRip

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 06:38:04 PM

My Miners showed up today!!! Thanks SSB!! your a fantastic reseller!! the balance due on my order will be sent as soon as one last payout comes in from slush!! im also very excited about the other 70% promo!  I belive I am eligible for one of those!!  Great work and thanks again!!!!
Transient29A

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 07:59:31 PM

Excellent! I received my miner today! Thank you!

BTW: where do I get the drivers for it?  Grin
danieldaniel

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:17:45 PM

* danieldaniel wins

how'd you buy a inhand jalapeno for 2 btc = $220 when the preorder price now is $275 and the 1yr ago preorder price was about $150-175, and they're selling for $1k online?
Someone on OTC came on and offered it (he was a well trusted person, so not a scammer).  He really needed the money, apparently, and didn't want to spend the fees for eBay.

Also, my USB miner came and is mining now!

ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2717

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 08:34:30 PM

Package received
Even though they may never make the amount of coins I spent on them - I do want to say thank you to SSB, for being the 1st person I have sent BTC to for a product - and actually received it.  Thank you!   Grin

danieldaniel

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 10:16:12 PM

Package received
Even though they may never make the amount of coins I spent on them - I do want to say thank you to SSB, for being the 1st person I have sent BTC to for a product - and actually received it.  Thank you!   Grin

That's sad!  Sad

btpowers

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:07:39 AM

Received my miners today as well.  Thanks SSB, you're a class act and I'll be directing some new clientele your way.
DopeLabs

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 03:01:11 AM

might as well chime in too as it seems lots of people got their BE's today.. as did i =]

now i just need that last hub i ordered to get delivered so i can mine the remaining BE's sitting on my desk!
DallasMiner

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 03:23:01 AM

My miners came in today and happily hashing away!
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 05:09:08 AM

Recieved my order today. Exactly as described, couldn't be happier with SSB and his service. Thanks!
My Miners showed up today!!! Thanks SSB!! your a fantastic reseller!! the balance due on my order will be sent as soon as one last payout comes in from slush!! im also very excited about the other 70% promo!  I belive I am eligible for one of those!!  Great work and thanks again!!!!
Excellent! I received my miner today! Thank you!

BTW: where do I get the drivers for it?  Grin
Someone on OTC came on and offered it (he was a well trusted person, so not a scammer).  He really needed the money, apparently, and didn't want to spend the fees for eBay.

Also, my USB miner came and is mining now!
Package received

Received my miners today as well.  Thanks SSB, you're a class act and I'll be directing some new clientele your way.
might as well chime in too as it seems lots of people got their BE's today.. as did i =]

now i just need that last hub i ordered to get delivered so i can mine the remaining BE's sitting on my desk!
My miners came in today and happily hashing away!

Thanks everyone for the compliments and many orders! Drivers can be found here http://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/USBtoUARTBridgeVCPDrivers.aspx

bitcoinsucker1

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 05:35:10 AM

Recieved miners!  Great job!  Took me awhile to figure out how to make them run.

All work perfect and packaging was awesome!

http://bitbook.biz/?referer=bitcoinsucker Bet on League of Legends games with bitcoins!
OtaconEmmerich

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 10:13:53 AM

Great news on the coupon, now maybe I can break even on that costly minder that I HAD to get early before the price markdowns. Question is, should I keep it? I don't really feel like getting another USB HUB..
Tsunamirain

Activity: 210

Incakoin= Incagold

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 10:57:26 AM

Thanks I got my erupters. Good deal.

toolbag

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:02:17 AM

I got my erupters yesterday and they've been hashing away like crazy ever since! I'm using bfgminer on Ubuntu 12.04 and getting over 330 Mh/sec per erupter and roughly 1% HW errors, which is negligible. Thanks!
Bitobsessed

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:49:36 AM

Thanks SSB!  Received and started unboxing but had to stop for a couple of minutes after seeing them.  Trust me it was quick, they wanted to get hashing...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: