Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs  (Read 61 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

Any chats out there, telegram or discord, that discuss ICOs and what potential ICOs to invest in? PM me or something.

among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

Any chats out there, telegram or discord, that discuss ICOs and what potential ICOs to invest in? PM me or something.

there many chats out there talking about ICOs but most of them they just there For promoting the ICOs and get paid, but if you head to youtube channels there many cryptos experts talking about ICOs, you can Find your way there, go to suppoman, or daily crypto, bloq, crush crypto, cryptocoinshow

Good luck
Sidshark

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

Two of the best are SwissBorg & Crypterium. Strong teams and clear road map
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

I would just look through the announcement section of this forum, that is best way to find interesting ICO's.

Currently I am looking at Crowdholding as they are very strong in the team section, great whitepaper and concept about co-creation. I see them being the product hunt of the crypto world and will only get bigger and bigger in this year.

They also have a working platform since April. And I like the fact they are only trying to raise a small hardcap of 1 million USD, not 30 million like most ICO's.

They are at 87% right now so I expect them to finish by the end of the week.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

Hope this helps.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

There are several sites listing ICOs this time unlike before which it was only cyberfund, tokenmarket seem to be listing great ICOs which is why I kept my eyes on them and their ratings to the ICO. I have profit so much because I invest to the ICOs listed on their website. Also they do list the incoming ICOs.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

there many chats out there talking about ICOs but most of them they just there For promoting the ICOs and get paid, but if you head to youtube channels there many cryptos experts talking about ICOs, you can Find your way there, go to suppoman, or daily crypto, bloq, crush crypto, cryptocoinshow

Good luck

''crypto experts'' sure they just shill whatever they invested in and their herd follows.. I'd rather discuss ICOs in a little less biased envoirment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: