Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is on fire today!  (Read 268 times)
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

In my opinion, This drop of bitcoin is proposed and what happened is necessary because if there are some currencies  fell with  bitcoin ( Such as: Cardano, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum , IOTA..)  then we can accreditation on their projects because they are certain that the future of these currencies will be successful and when we buy a lot of value then the  profits in the future will be huge of these Altcoins.

Otherwise, For other currencies that have risen with the fall of bitcoin , then basically  they will not have a good future for the  value of the price and market cap. So we must avoid  all of them ( like: lisk... )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

I believe this is merely temporary. This is the result of people moving away from Bitcoins because either they cashed out of bitcoins or they are moving away due to the fact of the network problems with it. It's been the normal course of bitcoins and has been happening again and again in the past. So the best option is always to move to altcoins for now and when bitcoins does pump move out of altcoins and cash out the profits to bitcoins.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:53:06 PM

I believe this is merely temporary. This is the result of people moving away from Bitcoins because either they cashed out of bitcoins or they are moving away due to the fact of the network problems with it. It's been the normal course of bitcoins and has been happening again and again in the past. So the best option is always to move to altcoins for now and when bitcoins does pump move out of altcoins and cash out the profits to bitcoins.

Of course, just what we have seen previously, market going down is only short term, I don't know about altcoins market though. And yeah I would agree with one member that it maybe due to coinmarketcap removing Ripple coming from South Korean trading platforms:

https://cryptostreet.co/coinmarketcap-removes-the-south-korean-exchanges-and-provokes-a-sell-off/

And maybe it causes a domino effect and investors started to dump some of their stash. However, when the dust settles and understand what really going on, they will go back to the scene once more pushing the price all over again.

And then there the news coming from China, banning bitcoin mining farms. It's still not clear though, as we all know that there's a lot of contradicting news from the government as far as bitcoin and crypto. We will see how it pans out.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

Of course, just what we have seen previously, market going down is only short term, I don't know about altcoins market though. And yeah I would agree with one member that it maybe due to coinmarketcap removing Ripple coming from South Korean trading platforms:

https://cryptostreet.co/coinmarketcap-removes-the-south-korean-exchanges-and-provokes-a-sell-off/

And maybe it causes a domino effect and investors started to dump some of their stash. However, when the dust settles and understand what really going on, they will go back to the scene once more pushing the price all over again.

And then there the news coming from China, banning bitcoin mining farms. It's still not clear though, as we all know that there's a lot of contradicting news from the government as far as bitcoin and crypto. We will see how it pans out.

Rather than focusing on the negative aspect, I see this as the perfect opportunity to invest into bitcoin and some other altcoins, considering that their prices will increase in the next 2-3 weeks. Like what you said, the decrease on its price was due to the domino effect caused by bitcoin since almost all of their increase in prices are directly proportional to bitcoin's price.
Nevertheless, this would be the perfect opportunity to risk and to explore other altcoins like ripple due to its potential in the future. Lastly about China's banning of miners, this may be a double-edged sword in the price depending on the extent of damage done.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x