Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think hextra coin has a scam?  (Read 155 times)
hatd2012 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

Hello, Do you think hextra coin has a scam?
Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

I think every lending platform is a scam, no shite dude. i dont care how much profit they promise to give to me. They all just ponzi to me. you better not fall into that kind of investment, go join real ico with real project. never expect fast and high profit.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hatd2012 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

I think every lending platform is a scam, no shite dude. i dont care how much profit they promise to give to me. They all just ponzi to me. you better not fall into that kind of investment, go join real ico with real project. never expect fast and high profit.

Thank you so much. You right.
I think that depending on the time of investment will bring profit for yourself. Smiley
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

I think that depending on the time of investment will bring profit for yourself. Smiley

First come first serve, but thats mean who register after you have higher chance to be scamed. and your self, how can you guarantee that you allready making profit before that lending platform crash ?
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

no matter what time you register on that site and how early you start an investment, a scam project will be scam anyway. are you 100% sure you make profit before hextra scam you first

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

Every investors needs to refer their friends and investors to gain wealth by reffering them to join on this Lending platform. It's a totally scam if you gain 1% from lending. So stay away..
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

yes. It's really a scam. I knew from the beginning. Lending projects are not good things. You will get a few at first but then. You will lose everything. and now the lending project that i know. all thing scam. keep away from them
hatd2012 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

Every investors needs to refer their friends and investors to gain wealth by reffering them to join on this Lending platform. It's a totally scam if you gain 1% from lending. So stay away..

I do not like multi-level forms.
I just dropped a bit of money to buy when the ICO coin, then wait for the price up and take profit.
As for bitcoin, eth and other coin, I am not eligible to hold these coins
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

Not all but probably 90%+ of them that are out there. If they offer you guaranteed returns on your funds then yeah down right ponzi but a token like SALT is completely different despite them being a lending platform. SALT is different because they use your crypto as collateral for loans completely different from offering guaranteed returns!

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

I just dropped a bit of money to buy when the ICO coin, then wait for the price up and take profit.
Well sometimes there are coins that can increase too high but it takes 6 months above before we will see the price increases.. like the other ICO before and now the price is jump and supporting by other miners..
So just make sure to choose wisely like the other said choose coin with real project that i think can be supported for a long time. .
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Sometimes people need to get their fingers properly burnt in these lending platforms, despite all the glaring signs of scam, before they learn a lesson.  Angry Funds from newly invested affiliates will be used to pay already existing members. Problem is the existing members are usually 85% the admins of such platforms like Hextracoin, with the remaining 15% legit members spreading the gospel until the day the bubble bursts.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

Stay away from it, dont event think to make profit on lending platform. almost all of them just a ponzi scheme, what kind of trading bot can make 20% or more profit perday ? imposible mate. And you not into MLM like job, so dont invst in it and never bring another people to invest so you gain profit from other loss
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

I think each loaning stage is a trick, no poop buddy. I couldn't care less how much benefit they guarantee to provide for me. you better not fall into that sort of speculation, run join genuine ICO with genuine task. never expect quick and high benefit.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

of course!
every "lending" site offering you very handsome rewards for you lending your bitcoin is too good to be true.
why oh why would they be able to afford to pay such massive rewards?
it would mean people paying for the "services" of some of these sites would have to pay over and beyond the standard price in order to fund your reward.
stay well clear "A BIRD IN THE HAND IS WORTH 2 IN THE BUSH"

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: