Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:27:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any idea about Macron token : MCRN ?  (Read 103 times)
DaedRik3 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Not a lot of supply, a funny token about french president ? Any idea about this token, you can get it by Cryptopia ? Is it serious ?
csggene3

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

Apparently the github hasn't been touched in 11 months so the wallet is down, but the coin has value on cryptopia and yobit. Coincheckup has a good section on it for analysis. I've downloaded the repository and am putting on my big boy dev pants to take a look into it. =) The price disparity between yobit and cryptopia is giant. average 10 satoshi vs 50 satoshi. The difficulty is the wallet whereas no connections exist between exchanges to transfer the coins and participate in arbitrage thereby stabilizing the price between them. The true binary option rings somewhat true in these instances. If anyone like myself or others here can put together the effort to resurrect the wallet then you could very well see this coin skyrocket, despite a perhaps dubious use case, simply because it's proof of stake as well with no miners to destabilize the price in the future. Pre-distributed token seems to be a good mechanism for gradual price increase as it lets the positions naturally matriculate from large holders to small holders with an increased interest at seeing the price rise as they purchase small chunks on the way up. Otherwise it will stay in limbo until people no longer trade it or will be delisted. We'll see. More tomorrow or happy to engage in discussion with anyone. =) Cheers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: