Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin is dethrone  (Read 160 times)
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

For me, it will never be happen just because nowadays Bitcoin is useful and important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies. What will happen if another coin comes to surpass it in all always?There are some alternative coins that have many advantages over bitcoin and more are being created by the day.Do you think that will happen in the near future?

This possible situation can happen but I hardly doubt it that any coin will surpass the Bitcoin and take it off the market charts throne. Although the Bitcoin has some big problems right now that are including the high fees within the transactions developers are hardly working on the improvement of this issue. The lightning network will be issued soon and that will for sure change the standards on the market.

I predict that the Bitcoin will surpass its limits and that it won't be achievable for any coin to match the Bitcoin in the value.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
sebo.k

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

I can't say it is not possible  but if that happens  then it means bitcoin value need  to fall in such that it become uninteresting  for investors  and traders to hold.  Then the currency that will overcome  bitcoin must be very special since it need to address all the challenges  facing bitcoin.
Asklepion

Activity: 203
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

I think the transfer fees will decrease and the number of transactions will increase if the BTC price stabilizes. For this reason, I do not believe that BTC will be a more valuable coin. BTC can be more successful coins but BTC is always king.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Bitcoin has already faced many challenges from the time it was created and its been almost a decade but bitcoin is still existing and has the highest value. And I know bitcoin can still be able to pass any challenges to come and it will be still the leading crypto currencies in crypto world so bitcoin will not be dethrone.
IvyAguas

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

Yes bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies, but think of if, if someone invented an cryto currencies that has all the advantages and resolved all the disadvantages of bitcoin, I think that is the time bitcoin will be dethrone.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:16:02 AM

For me, it will never be happen just because nowadays Bitcoin is useful and important.
The possibility will always be there but at the same time I do not see any coin being able to surpass bitcoin, many coins will try but the truth there is only a handful of projects with that chance, projects like ripple, ethereum or bitcoin cash, and the community does not trust completely in any of those coins so it is doubtful bitcoin is going to be replaced soon.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

I don't know, I just thinking the investors who come to invest in the world of cryptocurrency they just know bitcoin, they never know about altcoin that outperforms the bitcoin especially in transaction process problem. Or because bitcoin price have a high value so makes investors more inclined to think that bitcoin investment is very profitable compared to the price of altcoin which is still below $3000. But I know in this world of cryptocurrency bitcoin has a big influence on the price of altcoin, exactly if bitcoin prices go down automatically also altcoin prices decreased. So, the deficiency of bitcoin is just in the transaction procces compared with some altcoin, and this can be overcome if the successful lighting network is launched.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: