Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:56:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Poloniex scam?  (Read 87 times)
megapoperlo (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

how to act?

- the account was frozen 3 weeks ago, the question was answered on the next day, the point is that IP was used compromised (I use the VPN), but after the first answer, the answer ceased
- the verification can not be completed, after loading the form and the documents,  application is submitted and will be considered and that its status can be tracked in the profile, but reloading the page and entering the authorization section, I again see the form for filling, and not any references to the status or the submitted application, i repeated this act 2 times since only 1 time in 3 days, you can carry out an operation, status still legacy, how to achieve the result?
xBoxLive

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

I'm beginning to think so as well. 3 months and I haven't got any response from them. Not even a initial one regarding my issue. LOL. I submitted a ticket on October 21st. Nothing to this day!. You decide!
diemcizone

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

Wait for 1 month, 3 tickets are not answered.
GrumpyUnit

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

I use them for 2+ years no problems.  staff has to much work I hope you resolve soon Undecided
megapoperlo (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

I'm beginning to think so as well. 3 months and I haven't got any response from them. Not even a initial one regarding my issue. LOL. I submitted a ticket on October 21st. Nothing to this day!. You decide!

Did you have money in your account?
xBoxLive

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

A few dollars. Not more than $10. Or at least I don't think anyways. I'm bad for leaving funds on exchanges and forgetting about them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: