Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swissborg ICO & CHSB  (Read 310 times)
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:23:22 PM

Hi there,

Hope you are doing fine for 2018 so far.

Does anyone has invested in Swissborg?

After a few days of research, the project, team & previsions seems stable, but I read that they aimed a 150M$ ICO, seems enormous.

Anyway, if someone has tips, advices or just want to add a question, feel free!

Wishing you a great week.

Kism
I took part in the project of this project. the idea of the project is very interesting and promising, and he quickly gained the planned amount of money. I think the project will be successful and achieve all the goals set.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
deltaether

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

Key issues
1./ No tech talent in team. Struggled with basic stuff such as token distribution for a long time
2./ Founder employs brother/family in team - huge red flag
3./ Marketing core team member quits after ico saying she is just an external advisor
4./ People per hour candidates hired to replace her. After raising 50m, this was too cheap a step
5./ Few admins. Economizing on every cost. Telegram chat is just awful.
6./ Founder and family have very weak resume.
7./ Team members with experience are never seen
8./ After ico team members started putting pictures of flashy cars on instagram. Destroyed community trust completely
9./ CEO does the most unprofessional presentation on future roadmap
10./ CEO talks bullshit buzzwords like AI and swarm intelligence without any context , technical know how or experience. Lies in your face. They claim they hedged during recent fall in prices while contribution wallets maintained their balance. Complete in your face lies.
11./ Unless the swissborg Japan team takes over...coin goes to zero.
12./ Used a ico in box for project and deny credits to them
13./ Spent stupid money in bounty because they never expected it to be that successful
14./ The team even says they don't care about social media because their investors are not on it.
15./ Airdrop CHSB to support CHSB price.

PS My first post but i thought its important for people to avoid this project. Assume all above is a lie but DYOR with an open mind.
jujugoutu

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

Key issues
1./ No tech talent in team. Struggled with basic stuff such as token distribution for a long time
2./ Founder employs brother/family in team - huge red flag
3./ Marketing core team member quits after ico saying she is just an external advisor
4./ People per hour candidates hired to replace her. After raising 50m, this was too cheap a step
5./ Few admins. Economizing on every cost. Telegram chat is just awful.
6./ Founder and family have very weak resume.
7./ Team members with experience are never seen
8./ After ico team members started putting pictures of flashy cars on instagram. Destroyed community trust completely
9./ CEO does the most unprofessional presentation on future roadmap
10./ CEO talks bullshit buzzwords like AI and swarm intelligence without any context , technical know how or experience. Lies in your face. They claim they hedged during recent fall in prices while contribution wallets maintained their balance. Complete in your face lies.
11./ Unless the swissborg Japan team takes over...coin goes to zero.
12./ Used a ico in box for project and deny credits to them
13./ Spent stupid money in bounty because they never expected it to be that successful
14./ The team even says they don't care about social media because their investors are not on it.
15./ Airdrop CHSB to support CHSB price.

PS My first post but i thought its important for people to avoid this project. Assume all above is a lie but DYOR with an open mind.

Interesting from someone who has never posted anything on the site  Huh
I can understand that you are not in favor of this project but I find your arguments unjustified.
The goal of an ICO is to attract talent and create a team to complete the project.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

I joined Swissborg bounty and I purchased just around 50 USD. Currently the price of swissborg is almost half the price of the ICO therefore its on the loosing side right now. But I see right now that swissborg is gaining ground in its value. I hope soon it could recover and gain more value.
Briella18

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

I think swissborg is one of good coin, and has a big project, although now the price is down but I am sure in the future the price will rise 2-5x From the price of ICO
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:08:13 AM

I remember on an exchange the CHSB had a really funny name.  Actually I forgot I had that exchange, thanks for reminding me, I also should buy some more.

Too lazy to buy right now, if only it was made easier.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

Did you see? Bitmain is investing in CHSB! Price started to increase since yesterday! Grin
jujugoutu

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

Did you see? Bitmain is investing in CHSB! Price started to increase since yesterday! Grin

This news does not make any sense. We don't know how they invested? Money? Equipment  Huh
Swissborg juste need BUZZ !
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:57:54 PM

I invested in them 1000, I consider the project for a long time, now the news is good, even bitmain decided to invest in this project.
ziyaaa

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

i joined ico and i invested 1000 dollars. now i have 460 dollars. in this time i will not join any ico. most of coin will be falling down after ico.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
mulukey

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

i joined ico and i invested 1000 dollars. now i have 460 dollars. in this time i will not join any ico. most of coin will be falling down after ico.
The market is falling sharply after the rise in price at the end of 2017. The market will rebound in April and May. The altcoin is deeply discounted you can keep and DCA at a lower price if That altcoin good. Staying calm and watching the market move is what you should do now.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

All what i know they aimed o ly 51 million swiss franc and yes the team is solid. Project also have a clear path and vision and can be good for long term or fail. I invest small ammpunt because they are seem very legit and so many scam ico now. The token price going down because all crypto market also going down. If the market recover i hope the price of chsb will be recovered too and maybe can get gain from it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄