Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: does AI have any place in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 119 times)
Crypto Piece (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

By this I mean, could something that would be able to beat the Turing test have any place in the world of Cryptocurrency? If it could pretend it was human, could it use its ability to act like a human to be able to reason like a human? Be able to use this to its advancement by using itself to plan forward as humans do. While humans have are able to plan ahead and understand how a market is meant to go, bots are not really able to. They are able to understand values and show that they can quickly sell/buy if the value reaches one that it is able to sell it but they aren't able to plan ahead, so is this a major problem and could we use AI to fix this problem?There is a company https://vegais.com/ that is attempting to do it. I am wondering what you think personally. Could AI have an effect on the Cryptocurrency market or would it simply be too expensive to even attempt to try it? To some people I have talked to, they have basically described it as using a priceless antique to hold up a wobbly table. I personally do not agree with this but I would love to know what you think about this personally.
stashi

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

Excellent PoC! I appreciate.. but to my knowledge unless the computation power is exponentially increased like that of quantum computing, it will be a humangous task for any AI application to work on blockchain like technology. However I'd like to see how the project fares.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

Yes theres always be a place to new innovation like this,but i doubt the A.I's capability to learn how humans learn and to think like u.s,theres always limitation with these technology but i too really wanna see what will happen to these a.i.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: