Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 01:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥  (Read 5278 times)
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Clearcoin claims the problem of the marketing industry, reporting that 20% of the total income received from this business is lost due to fraud. Is it impossible to restore order in traditional ways? 20% is not so much, for certain the problem can be solved.
This question was answered by the appearance of the blockade. The application of this technology is seen as an update of the technological infrastructure in the world with simultaneous increase of transparency, authentication and efficiency of the process.
This technology was used literally everywhere))
With respect to the marketing market, the blockchain solved the problem of double costs in the field of the crypto currency. This was also a shortage of the market. Now, intermediaries will have to leave the market or find a real job.
It's clear! Can I specifically describe the product offered by Clearcoin?
This is a product that covers all advertising formats and allows advertisers to place their ads on good resources, tracking their accounting system. The accounting system allows companies to find out where their advertising budgets go.
How big is the project ecosystem?
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

With what type of advertising will Clearcoin work? Are there preferences or limitations?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

How will the platform deal with bots and "gray publishers"? This is stated as one of the functions!
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

How will the cost of the project's token be maintained?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

Will all transactions be in the auction format? Or are other approaches possible?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

Confidentiality will be provided to all participants? Or someone will have to tell all about yourself?
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:42:33 PM

There was a guy on YouTube raving about this coin. I'll probably give it a look now that I've seen it twice in a day
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:13:36 AM

How will the cost of the project's token be maintained?
Token is the main medium of exchange in the ClearCoin system. Due to this, there will be a constant demand for it.
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Today is March, 9 2018! How much us the token price for participation in the ICO?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:33:32 AM

Today is March, 9 2018! How much us the token price for participation in the ICO?
A concrete respond to the concrete question: $0.06)
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

$0.065 i saw in their website and the remaining 2 days at that price, which i know every 3 days the price of this token will be increases
maybe it's a strategy of them and i think it works because already 76% of tokens allocated to ICO are sold

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

It doesn’t make any sense to create such projects if without clear and informative marketing campaign This is the most important thing from the point of view of any PC owner. If ClearCoin managed to give enough info about the results to the customer, it can become a leader.
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

It doesn’t make any sense to create such projects if without clear and informative marketing campaign This is the most important thing from the point of view of any PC owner. If ClearCoin managed to give enough info about the results to the customer, it can become a leader.

It’s pleasant to see the experts of the industry in this topic. You’re absolutely right. As for Clearcoin, the respond is the following: the platform allows advertisers to place their ads on good resources and track the system of their accountancy. The system of accountancy is at a priority level on the platform.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

It’s pleasant to see the experts of the industry in this topic. You’re absolutely right. As for Clearcoin, the respond is the following: the platform allows advertisers to place their ads on good resources and track the system of their accountancy. The system of accountancy is at a priority level on the platform.

If I could see it, I’d ask more questions…
Neo501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

We’re waiting for  the launch in order to ask questions and offer development options. The developers are working hard for this purpose. It’s necessary to wait until the middle of 2018 when the user interface will be available, as well as the first purchases.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

We’re waiting for  the launch in order to ask questions and offer development options. The developers are working hard for this purpose. It’s necessary to wait until the middle of 2018 when the user interface will be available, as well as the first purchases.

There isnt too much time left… When will the history of work on the platform be available?
Neo501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

There isnt too much time left… When will the history of work on the platform be available?

It’ll be possible to track media purchases via blockchain automatically and see them in the history since middle of 2019. It’s necessary to be patient. The technology will become available for other companies.
idioma1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

Tell me about your project in a nutshell
MkrKing

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

It’ll be possible to track media purchases via blockchain automatically and see them in the history since middle of 2019. It’s necessary to be patient. The technology will become available for other companies.

Is it likely that the developers will manage to do it earlier?
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

How many middleman (or what volume of) will it be possible to push away from the market after the launch of ClearCoin? Is this industry so loaded with them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: