Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: many ICO coming  (Read 298 times)
rosber (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

can we invest on it .
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

can we invest on it .

Such a strange question. Of course you can. If you are not a resident of United States of America Wink
Maybe you would like to discuss on some of them specifically?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
iloveturtles

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

Yes I think there are a lot of ICO's and this is a good thing (I am guessing that's what you mean) and it depends on where you live if you can invest or not.

I would recommend having a look at Crowdholding, they are a co-creation platform that rewards you for co-creating with startups in cryptocurrency (both their own and other startups who have their own ERC-20 token). They have a working platform before their ICO and they are at 87% towards their low hard cap of 1 million USD.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

hope this helps!
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

Of course you can invest in upcoming ICO. All you just need do is to carry out a proper research before in any ICO project before investing in it. You will need to look out for their white paper if it is good and a viable one. Competencies of the team should also be properly evaluated.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

can we invest on it .
I don't recommend that you invest in just any ICO because a lot of them are scams that will take your money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TommyZ

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

I'm a developer. I created smart contracts for a few ICOs and I must say that it's getting better. I can honestly say that people are actually legit and are trying to make their visions true. Not so log ago I was under impression that 99% ICOs are scam but that's not the case.

Also, very heart lifting are situations where companies actually making hard limits of money that can be invested in an ICO. I've seen it few times and it's awesome. It shows that people are getting mature in this industry and are acting more responsible.

Baby steps, I guess. It is getting better.
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

I recommend looking into the bee token. Decentralized airbnb and charging zero commissions. Team from google, uber, and facebook. presale sold out in 5 minutes last week. Whitepaper: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf

youheifule

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

It is a question and the answer totally depends on yourself. If you are very eager to earn a lot of money in a short time, you can do it. But at the same time you need know that it is risky.

daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

i thnk for me is your right that there will be too many ico's will commng because they knew about bitcoins and etheriums.
Grukk

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Too may ICO's in my opinion. I'm investing in like 1 out of 30. Last one was Okoin and i will probably buy some Crycash.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

OF course my friend…you can invest to get a good return.
ICO are much secure option for investment in crypto world, but before investment you must have to study about project especially white paper.

Good Luck
drunkcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

I think ICO popularity is over. They were very popular in 2017, but by the end of it investments had dropped, because people understood that many ICOs are scam and waste of money. In 2018 projects will have to prove that they are worth investing. That's why there will be less of them in the future.
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

can we invest on it .

Such a strange question. Of course you can. If you are not a resident of United States of America Wink
Maybe you would like to discuss on some of them specifically?

Residents of USA can't because this is against the law? I bet they still doing that but unofficially and with a use of anonymizers.

And I disagree that it's lot of ICO coming. The era of thosands of ICO has passed and now there would be much less ICOs but they will be much more professional.

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

i heard that there are more than 7k ico projects in 2018, which means there are 20 projects coming oyt each day

dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

While many are coming Travelflex is about to finish.

Last 6 days... Invest on it and don't miss this opportunity.

Check the website and white paper inorder to have better idea.

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

Yes, There are too many upcoming ICO's. But we have to choose right one before invest. You have to do your own research before invest a ICO. Read whitepaper carefully, Get advices from experts. I hope it's helps for you.
ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Do your research, be wary of potential scams but yes you can invest in many of them if you have the assets to do so.  Good luck!
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

We have entrepreneurs springing up each and every day with ideas that are solid. ICO is one place they might be seeking funds from. So Ico will continue to flood our community everyday.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

can we invest on it .
Choose 1-2 potential ICO, which may give you a great deal of return, but some junk ICO will cause you to lose your principal.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

The ICO’s were kind of in the stagnant mode due to heavy bitcoin price and unsafe transactions thereof. As. We have entered into new year now, and many big investors have already made the choice, this is good time to launch big and new ICO projects soon. I’m pretty sure whetherto invest into them or not is the later part and question which depends on what kind of ICO we are dealing with. This is traditional way of looking at the ICO because they could be misleading and scam one. So the protocol is the same one, we see an ICO coming, then we get involved with its whitepaper and checkout the roadmap. This way we could make up the big plan to invest or not. ;-)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: