Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] batch #20/21 .31 - .35 btc for USB miners & 10.25 blades - USA only  (Read 72146 times)
digeros

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:14:52 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 10:15:45 PM by digeros

Bum.. hmm. I had something similar at first. I had to kill power and restart the blade a few times and suddenly it started going again.

Some other things to try:
- Try connecting to that Server address & port using getwork on BFGMiner using Erupter USBs to ensure things connect. add "--no-stratum" into the command line on bfgminer to force it to use getwork. If you don't have Erupter USBs, try with a CPUminer or GPU miner or something to test worker setup & connectivity.
- Be sure your default gateway and dns settings are set on the blade properly. I typically just type this at the command line in Windows "ipconfig /all" and copy the gateway and DNS that my computer is using.
- Be sure your worker/password settings & syntax are correct. it should be [pool 1 worker name]:[pool 1 worker pass],[pool 2 worker name]:[pool 2 worker pass]
- Try running a local stratum (I'd recommend this anyway to increase efficiency by 2-3% and save bandwidth) and connect to the pool's stratum connection. Then, connect your blades to the local computer running the stratum proxy.. https://github.com/slush0/stratum-mining-proxy

some things to play with.. Good luck.
[/quote]
/BEgin Edit
 I have set up a Proxy server on my machine..  I am using the command Line...
mining_proxy.exe -nm -gp 8122 -o stratum.mining.eligius.st -p 3334 -cu bitcoinAddress -cp x

I set the port to 8122 so I can still run Bitcoind without issues.

Adding the -nm no midstate helped add some hash rate as I still cant find my multi-meter.  

Server is accepting shares of Diff 3  can I force that up to a DIFF = 4 with the Real Target command -rt???  Any one using this command on their stratum server serving a Blade.

....  - digeros
Plesk

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:04:13 AM

Bum.. hmm. I had something similar at first. I had to kill power and restart the blade a few times and suddenly it started going again.

- Try connecting to that Server address & port using getwork on BFGMiner using Erupter USBs to ensure things connect. add "--no-stratum" into the command line on bfgminer to force it to use getwork. If you don't have Erupter USBs, try with a CPUminer or GPU miner or something to test worker setup & connectivity.
- Be sure your default gateway and dns settings are set on the blade properly. I typically just type this at the command line in Windows "ipconfig /all" and copy the gateway and DNS that my computer is using.
- Be sure your worker/password settings & syntax are correct. it should be [pool 1 worker name]:[pool 1 worker pass],[pool 2 worker name]:[pool 2 worker pass]
- Try running a local stratum (I'd recommend this anyway to increase efficiency by 2-3% and save bandwidth) and connect to the pool's stratum connection. Then, connect your blades to the local computer running the stratum proxy.. https://github.com/slush0/stratum-mining-proxy

tried all that... seems I have to set up a Proxy server on my machine.. But I am not sure of the work flow and configuration  between command lining the start of the proxy mining server  and tyhe configuration of the Blade in the Browser... What are the Configurations??? I am all BEFUDDLED as to What is Going Where and How Do I GET THIS THING GOING?Huh  Time is ticking and I am starting to stress....  - digeros

Here is my command line for running stratum on my local machine:
"mining_proxy -o stratum.addressofpool.com -p [stratumPort]"

When you execute that you should see the stratum proxy start up in a command window and say something like "PROXY IS LISTENING ON ALL IPs ON PORT 3333 (stratum) AND 8332 (getwork)"

This way you know it connected successfully to the pool's stratum server and is ready to give work to the blade.

Now, find out the IP address of the computer which you executed this on (i.e. 192.168.0.9) a.k.a. local machine running stratum.

FIREWALL: be sure the computer running stratum does not have windows firewall or some antivirus or network security which is blocking incoming connections to port 8332, this will cause your blade to fail to connect to the stratum on that computer.

In your blade set-up web interface, put the IP address of your computer running stratum into the server addresses field: i.e. "192.168.0.9,192.168.0.9" (this assumes no backup pool, just one pool entered twice as primary and backup, which is fine for now.)

Also in your blade's web interface, enter the following for Ports:
"8332,8332"

Also In your blade's web interface put the following in your user:pass field
"fullworkername:workerpassword,fullworkername:workerpassword"
(Remember the fullworkername usually includes your userid on the pool AND the workername, usually in the form "pooluserid.workerid" or maybe "pooluserid_workerid") so be sure to include all that,

I am assuming your network settings are all correct: IP, gateway, DNS, etc.

Now click "Update/Restart" on the blade's interface and the blade should take a few seconds to boot and begin hashing..
You will know it is hashing:
- if you look at the stratum window on your computer and you see stuff moving/happening.
- if your feel the blade getting warm
- if you see your mining pool giving you credit for shares or possibly showing a hashrate
- if you click "refresh" a few times on the blade, after a minute you should see the status on the blade's interface reporting some statistics. Especially if you see #s on the "Accepted" line, you are getting credited by the pool for mining =)

Let us know how it goes

BTC: 1HhVDw7b2yb4HjKmb7DMRhwjLqyvaZo8Mt
digeros

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:19:05 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 02:13:04 AM by digeros

tried all that... seems I have to set up a Proxy server on my machine.. But I am not sure of the work flow and configuration  between command lining the start of the proxy mining server  and tyhe configuration of the Blade in the Browser... What are the Configurations??? I am all BEFUDDLED as to What is Going Where and How Do I GET THIS THING GOING?Huh  Time is ticking and I am starting to stress....  - digeros

When you execute that you should see the stratum proxy start up in a command window and say something like "PROXY IS LISTENING ON ALL IPs ON PORT 3333 (stratum) AND 8332 (getwork)"

This way you know it connected successfully to the pool's stratum server and is ready to give work to the blade.

Now, find out the IP address of the computer which you executed this on (i.e. 192.168.0.9) a.k.a. local machine running stratum.

FIREWALL: be sure the computer running stratum does not have windows firewall or some antivirus or network security which is blocking incoming connections to port 8332, this will cause your blade to fail to connect to the stratum on that computer.

In your blade set-up web interface, put the IP address of your computer running stratum into the server addresses field: i.e. "192.168.0.9,192.168.0.9" (this assumes no backup pool, just one pool entered twice as primary and backup, which is fine for now.)

"8332,8332"

(Remember the fullworkername usually includes your userid on the pool AND the workername, usually in the form "pooluserid.workerid" or maybe "pooluserid_workerid") so be sure to include all that,

Now click "Update/Restart" on the blade's interface and the blade should take a few seconds to boot and begin hashing..
- if you look at the stratum window on your computer and you see stuff moving/happening.
- if you see your mining pool giving you credit for shares or possibly showing a hashrate
- if you click "refresh" a few times on the blade, after a minute you should see the status on the blade's interface reporting some statistics. Especially if you see #s on the "Accepted" line, you are getting credited by the pool for mining =)

Let us know how it goes

OK i got it going buit the Efficiency and Hash Rate ARE NOT AS ADVERTISED<<< I AM running through a stratum server that is running a mining rig.... WHAT is Up with These Numbers?Huh

Total MHS:   05635
Received:   0000000795
Accepted:   0000000611
Per Minute:   093.52
Efficiency:   076.85%
Up Time:   0d,00h,06m,32s

Current Server: 192.168.1.6:8332
Clock selected: Low
Chip: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and it gets worse efficiency if I go to HIGH CLOCK .,.... Nice.  any Thoughts???
 - digeros
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:49:01 AM

any chance of a batch #22? I've got 28 usb slots still available Wink

EDIT: nvm, I just saw the new thread lol

Plesk

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:09:19 AM

tried all that... seems I have to set up a Proxy server on my machine.. But I am not sure of the work flow and configuration  between command lining the start of the proxy mining server  and tyhe configuration of the Blade in the Browser... What are the Configurations??? I am all BEFUDDLED as to What is Going Where and How Do I GET THIS THING GOING?Huh  Time is ticking and I am starting to stress....  - digeros

"8332,8332"

Let us know how it goes

OK i got it going buit the Efficiency and Hash Rate ARE NOT AS ADVERTISED<<< I AM running through a stratum server that is running a mining rig.... WHAT is Up with These Numbers?Huh

Total MHS:   05635
Received:   0000000795
Accepted:   0000000611
Per Minute:   093.52
Efficiency:   076.85%
Up Time:   0d,00h,06m,32s

Current Server: 192.168.1.6:8332
Clock selected: Low

and it gets worse efficiency if I go to HIGH CLOCK .,.... Nice.  any Thoughts???
 - digeros

High Clock will probably not work properly without a voltage tweak... I had the same issue when switching to High clock prior to voltage tweaking.

My blades did take a while to reach full speed. Maybe 15 min or more before the Total MHS reached the advertised 10700, and even longer for the efficiency to settle in over 99%.

Other ideas: Do you have cooling on the blades? Not sure but it may cause odd behavior if some air flow isn't present to cool the blades with.
Not sure how much you've read around the forums, but Power is very important. If you are running multiple blades together on the same power source, or have any reason why adequate power isn't reaching all the way to the power connector on the blades, then you may want to look into that..

CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:26:04 AM

any chance of a batch #22? I've got 28 usb slots still available Wink

EDIT: nvm, I just saw the new thread lol
Grin
digeros

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 07:51:33 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 08:02:12 AM by digeros

Got it all going. Thanks So much PLESK for your info on setting up the stratum  that was VERY CLEAR...

But now I get a Good hashrate but not Topping out at 13Gh/s more like 10.8Gh/s after three hours running  and I am running on low clock as I found that efficiency Went DOWN when I changed Clock to High Clock.... so How do I get that other 2 Gh/s out of the hardware... already running a stratum server on my mining rig.  thoughts???

also ???How do I configure the system(or the Stratum Server) to LOAD BALANCE my hash among several servers to optimize getwork and submission???   -digeros
pixl8tr

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:04:24 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 05:44:34 PM by pixl8tr

im gonna go to my post office in a bit and find it...

Thanks,
Hope you had better luck than I did.  My postmaster couldn't not find any indication it arrived at the Local Illinois sort hub, or for that matter even into the postal system.
So much for insurance. ;-(   Unless you have a drop off receipt for the package, insurance isn't in effect.

found!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin

YEAH!!!  Thanks for finding it! The postman delivered it today.  It appears to be in great condition and will be hashing shortly.

Cheers

UPDATE:  Hashing away!

who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; finger; bjobs; uptime; strip;. grab; mount; yes; umount; sleep; brun;
Donations: 18ByQvDUmaMKkQbYvUWmnPSu9BWeNxVMoc
Plesk

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:40:40 PM

Got it all going. Thanks So much PLESK for your info on setting up the stratum  that was VERY CLEAR...

But now I get a Good hashrate but not Topping out at 13Gh/s more like 10.8Gh/s after three hours running  and I am running on low clock as I found that efficiency Went DOWN when I changed Clock to High Clock.... so How do I get that other 2 Gh/s out of the hardware... already running a stratum server on my mining rig.  thoughts???

also ???How do I configure the system(or the Stratum Server) to LOAD BALANCE my hash among several servers to optimize getwork and submission???   -digeros

Good to hear! I hate to see blades just sitting around doing nothing Wink.

The Low clock will indeed top out around 10.8 GH/s and the High clock will allow hashing at 13 GH/s. However, High clock will not work (as you have noticed) unless you increase the voltage on the blade. Without a voltage increase you will indeed see the efficiency go down as the chips do not have enough power to operate properly at High clock.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible if you fry your blade, computer, house, hair, etc.

To tweak the voltage you will need a multimeter. I used this one but pretty much any will do: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EQU1/3300/N1001.oap

This pic here tells you pretty much all you need to know about tuning voltage: http://i44.tinypic.com/2iicpac.jpg
Some additional notes:
- Set your multimeter to the "2" setting in the DC V section of the multimeter dial.
- be sure the negative (black) probe on the multimeter is reading from the screw on the connector where the negative (black) wires are connected in. Do NOT measure from a different PSU connector as results will be incorrect.
- be sure the positive (red) probe on the multimeter touches the "inside" of the gap between the larger (inductor?) and the smaller (capacitor?) as pictured. I found the probe could be rested in the space between and touching the 3 electronic gadgets there.. this made it easier to rest the probe during adjustment.
- Before you made actual adjustments, switch the clock to high (the blade will become inefficient for a bit, but the high clock will draw the correct amt of power so you can adjust properly)
- voltage adjustment will need to be done 8 times per blade (same deal on all 8 blue voltage adjusters - and don't forget to move your red multimeter probe 8 times as well to the approprate location for each new blue voltage adjuster). you will need a very small "precision" screwdriver and you will turn it clockwise probably 10-20 turns to get the voltage up to 1.2v. if you keep the multimeter hooked up as you are doing the adjustment, you can watch the voltage rise as you turn the screw clockwise. I stopped at 1.203v on each of the 8 adjusters.

You will probably need to restart the blades thru the web interface... maybe even kill power and turn on again.. but eventually you should see the Total MHS settle in around 13000.. tho this may take 1 hr or more.

Also, cooling is more important when voltage is raised and running on high clock. Be sure you have good air flow on the heatsink as well as some air flow behind he blade also.

Good luck!

digeros

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 06:24:03 AM

The Low clock will indeed top out around 10.8 GH/s and the High clock will allow hashing at 13 GH/s. However, High clock will not work (as you have noticed) unless you increase the voltage on the blade. Without a voltage increase you will indeed see the efficiency go down as the chips do not have enough power to operate properly at High clock.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible if you fry your blade, computer, house, hair, etc.

To tweak the voltage you will need a multimeter. I used this one but pretty much any will do: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/EQU1/3300/N1001.oap

This pic here tells you pretty much all you need to know about tuning voltage: http://i44.tinypic.com/2iicpac.jpg
Some additional notes:
- Set your multimeter to the "2" setting in the DC V section of the multimeter dial.
- be sure the negative (black) probe on the multimeter is reading from the screw on the connector where the negative (black) wires are connected in. Do NOT measure from a different PSU connector as results will be incorrect.
- be sure the positive (red) probe on the multimeter touches the "inside" of the gap between the larger (inductor?) and the smaller (capacitor?) as pictured. I found the probe could be rested in the space between and touching the 3 electronic gadgets there.. this made it easier to rest the probe during adjustment.
- Before you made actual adjustments, switch the clock to high (the blade will become inefficient for a bit, but the high clock will draw the correct amt of power so you can adjust properly)
- voltage adjustment will need to be done 8 times per blade (same deal on all 8 blue voltage adjusters - and don't forget to move your red multimeter probe 8 times as well to the approprate location for each new blue voltage adjuster). you will need a very small "precision" screwdriver and you will turn it clockwise probably 10-20 turns to get the voltage up to 1.2v. if you keep the multimeter hooked up as you are doing the adjustment, you can watch the voltage rise as you turn the screw clockwise. I stopped at 1.203v on each of the 8 adjusters.

You will probably need to restart the blades thru the web interface... maybe even kill power and turn on again.. but eventually you should see the Total MHS settle in around 13000.. tho this may take 1 hr or more.

Also, cooling is more important when voltage is raised and running on high clock. Be sure you have good air flow on the heatsink as well as some air flow behind he blade also.

Good luck!
Thanks  !!! Smiley  I found another 2.5Gh/s with a mini-screwdriver and multimeter...  Cool  Cool

Total MHS:   13016
Received:   0000056331
Accepted:   0000056265
Per Minute:   177.91
Efficiency:   099.88%
Up Time:   0d,05h,16m,15s

Current Server: 192.168.1.6:8122
Clock selected: High

An yes I HIGHLY recommend some Cooling on the Back of the Board as after about 4 hours of running on High Clock at 1.203V across all 8 pots on the Blade, the heat sink was hot to the touch and the back was radiating quite a bit of heat, so I HAD to add another fan (number 5 x120mmfans) to blow on the back of the board, quite directly and that has helped  -digeros
Taugeran

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CCNA: There i fixed the internet.

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:15:59 PM

Thanks  !!! Smiley  I found another 2.5Gh/s with a mini-screwdriver and multimeter...  Cool  Cool

An yes I HIGHLY recommend some Cooling on the Back of the Board as after about 4 hours of running on High Clock at 1.203V across all 8 pots on the Blade, the heat sink was hot to the touch and the back was radiating quite a bit of heat, so I HAD to add another fan (number 5 x120mmfans) to blow on the back of the board, quite directly and that has helped  -digeros

alright man and congrats on getting her purr... i mean hashing d=^_^=b

Bitfury HW & Habañero : 1.625Th/s
tips/Donations: 1NoS89H3Mr6U5CmP4VwWzU2318JEMxHL1
Come join Coinbase
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 04:37:32 PM

Some additional notes:

Good luck!

when over-clocking, proper cooling is a MUST, not just recommended  Grin
ElideN

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:21:16 PM

1 of them didn't work. can i get it replaced?

If you need help with anything, please let me know. I'd be happy to assist.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:36:10 PM

Hey there, I got a few blades yesterday and I have read this entire thread, which has some amazing info!  But I am still having trouble!   This is what I got with 2 blades last night:

2 Generic PSU's papercliped.  17amp+ 12v.  2 individual molex strands cut and fed to blade. (2-4 yellows, 4-6 blacks) Direct from PSU
Blades configured properly for Deepbit and EclipseMC
For testing one blade is at 1.195 Volts  The other is at stock 1.05V
Both Blades on LOW,  With: Chip: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Blades being cooled with a insanely strong blower blowing through them long-ways.  (at least several hundred CFM, they are only warm to the touch)

Blades basically won't work on DeepBit no matter what I try.  Every once in a while they send a few shares.

On EclipseMC the blades show between 1-8Ghash on the Eclipse control panel on the site.  When I compare the shares against a 5.6ghash Jalepeno they seem to be doing more work, but not that much more.   This is what the config page looks like:
Total MHS:   00000
Received:   0000000215
Accepted:   0000000000
Per Minute:   000.00
Efficiency:   000.00%
Up Time:   0d,00h,01m,41s

They seem to be restarting almost exactly every 2 minutes and 15 seconds, weird right?

I don't think its a power issue,  I am NOT using the proxy (the links are down and I'm not sure they are useful for other pools?)    

What am I doing wrong, is it a network issue with get-work?  They have been running like this for 8 hours now with same results.   Any ideas?

atomriot

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:32:52 PM

Hey there, I got a few blades yesterday and I have read this entire thread, which has some amazing info!  But I am still having trouble!   This is what I got with 2 blades last night:

2 Generic PSU's papercliped.  17amp+ 12v.  2 individual molex strands cut and fed to blade. (2-4 yellows, 4-6 blacks) Direct from PSU
Blades configured properly for Deepbit and EclipseMC
For testing one blade is at 1.195 Volts  The other is at stock 1.05V
Both Blades on LOW,  With: Chip: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Blades being cooled with a insanely strong blower blowing through them long-ways.  (at least several hundred CFM, they are only warm to the touch)

Blades basically won't work on DeepBit no matter what I try.  Every once in a while they send a few shares.

On EclipseMC the blades show between 1-8Ghash on the Eclipse control panel on the site.  When I compare the shares against a 5.6ghash Jalepeno they seem to be doing more work, but not that much more.   This is what the config page looks like:
Total MHS:   00000
Received:   0000000215
Accepted:   0000000000
Per Minute:   000.00
Efficiency:   000.00%
Up Time:   0d,00h,01m,41s

They seem to be restarting almost exactly every 2 minutes and 15 seconds, weird right?

I don't think its a power issue,  I am NOT using the proxy (the links are down and I'm not sure they are useful for other pools?)    

What am I doing wrong, is it a network issue with get-work?  They have been running like this for 8 hours now with same results.   Any ideas?

i would recommend trying to use the proxy. i hosted it here temporarily since slush's thing is down. also in that zip is a shortcut that sets to a different server

i had the issue of only getting 8000 when not using it. but once i pointed my blade at the proxy, it is fine.
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 04:08:42 AM

[/quote]

i would recommend trying to use the proxy. i hosted it here temporarily since slush's thing is down. also in that zip is a shortcut that sets to a different server

i had the issue of only getting 8000 when not using it. but once i pointed my blade at the proxy, it is fine.
[/quote]

Hey, So I just took an hour to figure out how to setup the proxy with the arguments for the pool, and it looks like Deepbit won't talk to the proxy, but I appear to have been able to connect the proxy to EclipseMC.

However, after I configured the blade, it immediately went to CHIP: xxxxxxxxxOxxxxOxxxxxxxx

Thats weird, and I got no hashing on the config page, or in the pool even after 10 minutes.    What gives?

atomriot

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 01:25:05 PM

Hey, So I just took an hour to figure out how to setup the proxy with the arguments for the pool, and it looks like Deepbit won't talk to the proxy, but I appear to have been able to connect the proxy to EclipseMC.

However, after I configured the blade, it immediately went to CHIP: xxxxxxxxxOxxxxOxxxxxxxx

Thats weird, and I got no hashing on the config page, or in the pool even after 10 minutes.    What gives?

that does seem like a power issue. did you adjust the voltage on your blade? if so, where did you touch the multimeter leads? if not, try your blade on "low" and pointed directly at the pool not through the proxy and restart it. see if it looks normal. if so, change the clock to high and see if it looks normal.

if both look normal then try the proxy. the x's likely mean there is not enough power though.
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 03:41:06 PM

that does seem like a power issue. did you adjust the voltage on your blade? if so, where did you touch the multimeter leads? if not, try your blade on "low" and pointed directly at the pool not through the proxy and restart it. see if it looks normal. if so, change the clock to high and see if it looks normal.

if both look normal then try the proxy. the x's likely mean there is not enough power though.

Here is the weird part, when on LOW and pointed directly the pool it restarts every 2 minutes and 15-30 seconds.    Everytime.  This blade has stock voltages,  The other blade next to it, at 1.195V and a different PSU also restarts on nearly the same interval.  Both blades on low produce between 4-8Ghash roughly.

I just setup my third (and last) blade on a much stronger PSU, and it is currently at stock voltages and I am running it through the same paces.  On LOW pointing straight to the pool it also is doing the exact same behavior and speed.

atomriot

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 05:23:51 PM

Here is the weird part, when on LOW and pointed directly the pool it restarts every 2 minutes and 15-30 seconds.    Everytime.  This blade has stock voltages,  The other blade next to it, at 1.195V and a different PSU also restarts on nearly the same interval.  Both blades on low produce between 4-8Ghash roughly.

I just setup my third (and last) blade on a much stronger PSU, and it is currently at stock voltages and I am running it through the same paces.  On LOW pointing straight to the pool it also is doing the exact same behavior and speed.

I have also heard that the blades have problems sometimes with certain devices on the network. some peopl had issues with android devices, some people had issues with specific routers. Try disabling everything you can and see if that has any effect. sounds like either they are not getting enough power or maybe not wired up correctly. are they getting power from multiple power rails? not just different plugs on the same wire bundle, you should use multiple bundles. if you dont the connectors will get hot and eventually melt through because its trying to pull too much power through it
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 06:12:13 PM

I have also heard that the blades have problems sometimes with certain devices on the network. some peopl had issues with android devices, some people had issues with specific routers. Try disabling everything you can and see if that has any effect. sounds like either they are not getting enough power or maybe not wired up correctly. are they getting power from multiple power rails? not just different plugs on the same wire bundle, you should use multiple bundles. if you dont the connectors will get hot and eventually melt through because its trying to pull too much power through it

See I thought that too, but while two of the PSU's are cheapo ones, but I've cut all the  molex connectors and directly wired them in.  The wires don't even get warm.      Maybe its a conflict, but why do they restart all the time?  All 3 blades do it, and they are each on different PSU's... hmm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: