Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:21:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN]🌟[ICO]🌟 BTRIC - The Decentralization Revolution is Now!  (Read 879 times)
BTRIC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

BTRIC: Innovate. Institute. Labs.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:37:16 PM
Merited by BenOnceAgain (1)

This looks like a good project. went through this thread and I have to admit it is well detailed and describes very well the fundraising and distribution process

Thank you very much dorismak!

We are poised to accomplish great things.  This is a unique opportunity in world history to make a difference in ways that will outlive all of us.  Bitcoin has proven that the control that banks have had over our lives, our businesses, even our governments, will and IS slipping away.

More people see that their lives have been managed by "gatekeepers" and the Internet makes those structures ripe for dismantling.  Even better, people are ready for it as well.  They see the truth, the traditional gatekeepers are no longer needed and for most, no longer wanted.

Technology, economics, and societal attitudes have come together at this moment in history.  We either seize it or we don't, and I'm of the mind that we need to make the absolute most of this chance to bring society to the next level.  Both in developed countries and also in the developing world which has been held back, in many ways, by forces of a corrupted form of capitalism.  We support true, free-market capitalism and want to do our part in bringing down the corrupted form and promoting fair, honest, transparent free-market economies.  Bitcoin proves it can be done.  Now we do it everywhere, with the many applications that distributed ledgers can be applied towards.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about our organization.  Feel free to reach out.

Best regards,
Ben

BTRIC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

Hi All,

BTRIC is pleased to announce that we've been awarded the GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency.  You can read our announcement about it on our news and updates blog at:

Blockchain Technology Research Innovations Corporation earned GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency
https://medium.com/btric/blockchain-technology-research-innovations-corporation-earned-guidestar-platinum-seal-of-b2ab26549b7

Thank you all for your support of our BFD Token fundraising campaign!  It is only through the support of Founding Donors that we'll be able to accomplish our mission and bring great ideas to the marketplace.

Best regards,
Ben

BTRIC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

Hi All,

A number of people and businesses have asked about the utility value of the BFD Token on an ongoing basis.  Though it was discussed in the whitepaper, the value of the BFD Token itself was not conveyed as clearly as it could have been.  Our organization is a hybrid 501(c)(3) that divests businesses as separate entities when they've completed incubation, so it is structurally a little different from ICO or ITO offerings you may be accustomed to.

To make this clearer, and to explain the value of being a BFD Token holder more clearly, please note that the following has been inserted into our announcement thread as well as the white paper.  If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or contact me as shown in the first post on this thread.  I am available to discuss any aspect of BTRIC and the BFD Token fundraising campaign.

Best regards,
Ben

Ongoing rewards for BFD Token holders (revised on January 18, 2018)
In addition to being listed as a Founding Donor on our website and in our promotional materials (if you choose), BFD Token holders receive an additional, ongoing benefit.

An important benefit for holders of BFD Tokens is that they will be rewarded in some form by each project that completes the BTRIC Project Incubation Program.  For example, when we issue the “BTRIC Coin” (working name) token or cryptocurrency in the second quarter of 2018, all those holding BFD Tokens at the time/date of a “snapshot” (to be announced in advance) will receive a grant of BTRIC Coin.  You can read more about that in our white paper.

However, this is not limited to the issuance of our “BTRIC Coin”.  Every project that completes incubation and is divested from BTRIC as a separate business will have a publicized “snapshot” date/time.  All BFD Token holders as of that time/date will receive some benefit from the business that graduated from the incubation program as a separate business.  In this way, you are rewarded by every project that completes the Project Incubation Program for being among the first to support our organization.  One of the conditions for acceptance into BTRIC’s Project Incubation Program is that the project agrees to provide some reward or benefit to donors to their project, which specifically includes all BTRIC Founding Donors.

Because the projects vary in their business models, and will also vary in the jurisdictions they do business in, this reward will vary from project to project.  It could include (subject to applicable regulatory and legal requirements):
   • Credits for use of their product or service;
   • Free “not-for-resale” products;
   • “Airdrop” coins or tokens;
   • Buyback of coins or tokens; and/or
   • Equity in the newly-created business.

By getting on board now as a BTRIC Founding Donor, you will receive benefits from each project that completes the BTRIC Project Incubation Program for as long as you continue to hold BFD Token.  If you transfer your BFD Token, the benefits will be given to holders of BFD Token as of the next “snapshot” time/date.

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

The most detailed ANN I have ever seen, you must have a clear strategy to contribute to the crypto market. Waiting for your internet 3.0 and your ICO.
gloomyz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

overall  I agree with this idea,make a better world. but with non profit project,is that possible? i mean that we need make a little profit to make a project continuity.
but beside that i really agree with this project. good luck
BTRIC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:13:42 PM

The most detailed ANN I have ever seen, you must have a clear strategy to contribute to the crypto market. Waiting for your internet 3.0 and your ICO.

Thank you MrSpasybo!

We put a lot of thought in how to deliver value to our token holders over the long-term.  Having spent much of my professional career managing non-profit organizations, I knew the hybrid-model of incubating projects inside the non-profit and then divesting them as separate business entities will be a clear advantage to our token holders, especially with benefits for each project to launch.  We have three projects described in the white paper and hope to be able to announce a few more during this launch fundraiser.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Best regards,
Ben

BTRIC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

overall  I agree with this idea,make a better world. but with non profit project,is that possible? i mean that we need make a little profit to make a project continuity.
but beside that i really agree with this project. good luck

Thank you gloomyz!

Yes this is the part that is easy to misunderstand.  There is ongoing rewards for those that hold BFD Tokens.

Our structure of a 501(c)(3) charity that creates businesses was carefully thought through in consideration of applicable laws and regulations.

The businesses that BTRIC creates will NOT be non-profits, they will be completely separate businesses.  The non-profit is the business incubator.  Basically, the incubator exists in order to create better ICO/ITO offerings.  I think we've all seen a good amount of half-baked ICO/ITOs.  That's one of the main things we are trying to improve.  When projects complete the incubation process, they'll be top-shelf ICO/ITO offerings, fully investment-grade and ready for rapid growth.

The reason to be a BTRIC Founding Donor and contribute to the BFD Token fundraising campaign is because BFD Token holders will be rewarded in some way by each project that emerges from the incubation program.  Oh, and the tax deduction doesn't hurt either.

Hope this explains how it works a little clearer.

Best regards,
Ben

BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Hi All,

The following article has just been posted to our news and updates blog:

Why You Should Support BTRIC as a Founding Donor or by Joining our Team
https://medium.com/btric/why-you-should-support-btric-as-a-founding-donor-or-by-joining-our-team-6e0f206ba7e4

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Ben

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
BTRIC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

Hi All,

The following article, written by BTRIC's Chairwoman, Terri Lei Beideman, has just been posted to our news and updates blog:

Women, Baby Boomers, and Diversity in Cryptocurrency and Emerging Technologies
https://medium.com/btric/women-baby-boomers-and-diversity-in-cryptocurrency-and-emerging-technologies-1e4b75b81237

Thanks again for your support!

Best regards,
Ben

BTRIC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:16:42 PM

For the BTRIC Founding Donor Token (BFD), We have EtherDelta in process.  We are also working on other exchanges and want to seek feedback from our donors as to their preferences.  Some of the exchanges we are talking with require that we not discuss them by name (and also sign an NDA) until the listing is active or they reserve the right to ban the token.  Do you have particular exchanges that you believe are essential?  We want to be responsive to our donors.

Hi All,

Please note that there are some reported issues with the integrity and/or business practices of the new operators of EtherDelta.

It now appears that ForkDelta, newly-created, apparently in part, because of these issues, is a better initial choice to allow BFD holders to trade the token.  We are interested in any feedback from the community about this.

BTRIC will monitor the situation and will provide updates in advance of any listings.

If you have any questions about this or anything else, please reach out.

Best regards,
Ben

BTRIC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:44:22 AM

Hi All,

We've posted a new blog article on our Medium site tonight.

Pineapples and Ecstasy: Charitable Giving in the Bitcoin Era
https://medium.com/btric/pineapples-and-ecstasy-charitable-giving-in-the-bitcoin-era-45683de6df61

Thanks for your support!

Best regards,
Ben

iCOINrating

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

icoinrating.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

How about airdrop or bounties?

✔️✔️✔️ICO Rating ICOinRating.com✔️✔️✔️
◈ 💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎   Best ICOs   💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎 ◈   
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

Something like this that opens up investment and collaboration opportunities for everyone was what i imagined when i first stumbled upon the crypto-craze back in July last year. Of course I was naive and unaware of the scams and extents to which people will go to fool others out of their money..Lol, its crazy how convincing and legit they sound.

Coming to this project, looks like i am one day too late for a contribution. Its such a shame that this idea hasn't gotten more traction yet. What are your plans on this Ben? Have you been into talks with investors personally? From the counter on the website, it seems that there is still some way to go.
If there is an extension of the Feb 15th deadline, it'll be good to know.

Also, the project should probably be more widely marketed to the old community in here. Funding for well-intentioned projects may also be one of the reasons that we need bitcoin champs about which i started a discussion here in the Ivory tower.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

Does BTRIC have a project that has been successfully developed? Only allowing potential customers to see examples of success can have greater enthusiasm.
BTRIC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

Something like this that opens up investment and collaboration opportunities for everyone was what i imagined when i first stumbled upon the crypto-craze back in July last year. Of course I was naive and unaware of the scams and extents to which people will go to fool others out of their money..Lol, its crazy how convincing and legit they sound.

Coming to this project, looks like i am one day too late for a contribution. Its such a shame that this idea hasn't gotten more traction yet. What are your plans on this Ben? Have you been into talks with investors personally? From the counter on the website, it seems that there is still some way to go.
If there is an extension of the Feb 15th deadline, it'll be good to know.

Also, the project should probably be more widely marketed to the old community in here. Funding for well-intentioned projects may also be one of the reasons that we need bitcoin champs about which i started a discussion here in the Ivory tower.

Hi amishmanish,

First of all, thank you for your support!

Yes, in fact we did extend our fundraiser.  It now ends on March 31.  We're going to do everything we can to bring people's attention to our project and some of the ways it can be a real benefit to the community as a whole.  I am reaching out to some investors as well as a few others that I might be able to get to cover our organization on their blogs and news sites.

We just updated our website to move more towards "operating" than just a fundraising site.  That will continue as we get more momentum.  I had an unexpected project fall in my lap in the middle of January from a past client that lost the only member of their staff that knew how to fully operate the system, so I spent some time documenting how to operate and maintain it and training the replacement person.  I was still engaged with BTRIC but under the circumstances felt it was the right thing to do given that they'd reached out to me with a bit of urgency (it's a system that runs payroll taxes for a pretty large healthcare business, and they had filing deadlines of January 30).

I'm now able to devote full-time effort into spreading the word and getting BTRIC going, hit the ground running.  I believe in BTRIC and the things we're going to accomplish and know that many others see the need for and the benefits of an organization like it.  "Marketing" this type of organization is a little different from a traditional ICO because of it's nature, but I'm going to reach out to everyone I can to spread the word.  Most people are very enthusiastic once they understand what we're about, which is great because I'm really enthusiastic about BTRIC and our potential.

I am going to check out your thread about Bitcoin champs.  There are a lot of ways that the community can support each other with all of the amazing things that are taking place.  It's great to connect with someone that shares this vision.

Best regards,
Ben

BTRIC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

Article posted today by BTRIC Chairwoman, Terri Lei Beideman

"Twitter, YouTube, and Google are 1.0 Tech in Need of Replacements"
https://www.btric.org/2018-02-21/twitter-youtube-google-1-0-tech-need-replacements/

Have a good day!

BenOnceAgain

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:43:45 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 04:38:49 PM by BenOnceAgain

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make sure you were aware of my Telegram link because we had a typo in our original announcement thread.

The link in the announcement thread will take you to a group chat.  If you want to speak to me directly, the URL is https://t.me/BTRICorg

Thanks and have a good day.

Best regards,
Ben

Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
BenOnceAgain

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

Hello everyone,

I just posted the following article, "Common-sense standards will speed cryptocurrency adoption", on BTRIC's Medium blog.

https://medium.com/btric/common-sense-standards-will-speed-cryptocurrency-adoption-87d54eef3399

Thank you for reading and have a good one!

Best regards,
Ben

maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

ill watch this,get in touch to this such innovation,think will be in great success
BenOnceAgain

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

ill watch this,get in touch to this such innovation,think will be in great success

Hello Maryann,

Thank you!  We know we're going to do great things.

We are working on some partnerships to announce next week.  Hope you have a great weekend.

Best regards,
Ben

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: