Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Crypto Trading Blog  (Read 114 times)
itawyola (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Hi everybody. It seems that there is significant interest in learning how to trade here. If you are interested in viewing my blog about how I trade successfully, please inbox me and I will pm you the link.

There, you'll find blog posts about my trades and how I find success while trading. This is not a pitch to sell you anything. I have posts for beginners and some technical/fundamental analysis posts. There is also a free Bitcoin faucet on the website.

I hope you find it somewhat useful.

Thanks!
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

what do you think we are fool? i understand that you advertise here, so dont try to fool us. and you are just a newbie so dont try to advertise here.

itawyola (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

what do you think we are fool? i understand that you advertise here, so dont try to fool us. and you are just a newbie so dont try to advertise here.

What are you talking about? I trade for a living and thought some people might value my input. It's just a blog. Chill out.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

Hi everybody. It seems that there is significant interest in learning how to trade here. If you are interested in viewing my blog about how I trade successfully, please inbox me and I will pm you the link.

There, you'll find blog posts about my trades and how I find success while trading. This is not a pitch to sell you anything. I have posts for beginners and some technical/fundamental analysis posts. There is also a free Bitcoin faucet on the website.

Thanks!
Why would need up to PM you? since you can able to post it directly. Its just a blog and theres nothing special for it to be hidden. Community would really give feedbacks if its worth or not better to post it publicly rather than on need on messaging you. As you have mentioned you are not selling everything but on the thing you do ask i do consider that you do have that kind of aim.

itawyola (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

Thanks!
Why would need up to PM you? since you can able to post it directly. Its just a blog and theres nothing special for it to be hidden. Community would really give feedbacks if its worth or not better to post it publicly rather than on need on messaging you. As you have mentioned you are not selling everything but on the thing you do ask i do consider that you do have that kind of aim.

Didn't know if a direct link was allowed. My apologies. Link: https://cryptocatchup.net/
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

I also created blog and article about ICO and cryptocurrency trading in Indonesian, i hope from this blog many newcomer in cryptocurrency find more information about crypto and will help to make big profit. I make article about ICO review every 2 days and my subcriber will automaticly receive the update to the their email.

winkywobble

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

Join our AIRDROP TRACKER telegram to track and get in on FREE daily cryptocurrency airdrops!
https://t.me/airdropstracker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: