Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone interested in MTGOX withdraw service?  (Read 2228 times)
sundaywork (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:48:16 AM

As the MTGOX is having serious problem in withdrawing usd, I wonder is there anyone interested in (or is there such a service already?) a service like helping you get the funds out of the MTGOX. You send me the bitcoin and I transfer USD to your bank account, or Amazon Payments, or prepaid visa cards, or I pay your mobile phone bills. 3rd party escrow can be used. No Paypal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OSCIM

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 05:18:14 AM

As the MTGOX is having serious problem in withdrawing usd, I wonder is there anyone interested in (or is there such a service already?) a service like helping you get the funds out of the MTGOX. You send me the bitcoin and I transfer USD to your bank account, or Amazon Payments, or prepaid visa cards, or I pay your mobile phone bills. 3rd party escrow can be used. No Paypal.
I'm confident that the demand for such a service exists. I have a few friends with money tied up in Mt.Gox. Their difficulties are your opportunity. I don't see how this scheme could be viable unless you arranged some way to cash out of Mt.Gox more efficiently than them and others, however. Your business would also end if Mt.Gox ever got their shit together. In the meantime, it's something worth exploring.
ronaldlee0917

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 10:34:25 AM

I would pay 2% of premium for this service.
It is viable if you can open a bank account in Japan. Local transfer of USD only take a few days as said by some forum members.

Donation:    18zXsfnSvGjQFJ6pEiKMg2uWGcxUCfJLzu
Mastercoin - A new protocol layer built on top of Bitcoin
keatonatron

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 10:56:13 AM

I have thought about this as well. I have a bank account in Japan and getting money in and out of Gox is very easy for me. Deposits usually show up in my account on the same day  Shocked

The difficulty is getting the money to the US banking system. International wire fees are quite high (Sometimes $70 or more) so the amount being withdrawn would have to be substantial to make it worth the trouble.

If anyone is really interested, though, we could talk about it.

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 01:54:35 PM

This service already exists with Bitcoin-Brokers.

Here is an 8000 view thread discussing the service:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0

Essentially you withdraw your funds from MtGox in BTC instead of wire transfer. Escrow the BTC with Bitcoin-Brokers who directs cash buyers to make cash deposits into your bank account of choice.

Its a free service to sellers. It gets your BTC off of MtGox immediately and cash into your bank account.

Sellers are getting paid above MtGox for their BTC. This also saves the person from having to pay the wire transfer fees.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
johnnyfla123

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 02:10:03 PM

Withdraw your bit coins from mtgox. Use coin base to transfer to bank. Coin base is 1% fees. Plus I at least get same day deposits

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
ronaldlee0917

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 05:02:57 PM

Essentially you withdraw your funds from MtGox in BTC instead of wire transfer. Escrow the BTC with Bitcoin-Brokers who directs cash buyers to make cash deposits into your bank account of choice.

Its a free service to sellers. It gets your BTC off of MtGox immediately and cash into your bank account.

Sellers are getting paid above MtGox for their BTC. This also saves the person from having to pay the wire transfer fees.
Good business model. Sadly, you only support banks in USA and Canada, I could use your service otherwise.

coinsandcoins

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:56:35 AM

will you buy me something on kickstarter aceapts amazon payments and i will pay you bitcoins ?

dlasher

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 06:09:53 AM

given MtGox current paralyzed status, I could see charging 1% or more for the service easily.

yes, interested.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:44:26 AM

Good business model. Sadly, you only support banks in USA and Canada, I could use your service otherwise.
Yeah, an EU bank will do wonders.
I can help with that. PM me if interested.
ronaldlee0917

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:09:11 AM

In case anyone finally decide to offer such a service, please PM me, I am definitely interested.
I would pay 2% premium with escrow and 4% without escrow(but you have to send me the money first).

pisces1999

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:28:20 PM

I am definitely interested
BitPappa

Activity: 431
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 02:37:52 PM

Withdraw your bit coins from mtgox. Use coin base to transfer to bank. Coin base is 1% fees. Plus I at least get same day deposits
I was going to suggest the same thing (or use another exchange you trust). Seems easier and less risky to use another exchange than going through a third party. I assume there are reasons that some people don't want to (or can't) do it this way, but I'd love to hear the specific reasons why some of you think a service is preferential to just using another exchange.

sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:42:40 PM

I was going to suggest the same thing (or use another exchange you trust). Seems easier and less risky to use another exchange than going through a third party. I assume there are reasons that some people don't want to (or can't) do it this way, but I'd love to hear the specific reasons why some of you think a service is preferential to just using another exchange.

Off topic a little................. but I like your avatar. Smiley

████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BuyBitcoin.US

Activity: 254

BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 02:55:23 PM

BitQuick.co provides a service that could benefit you.

Check our thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.40

To list your BTC instantly (USA, CA, EU banks!) go to https://www.bitquick.co/sell

You can sell your BTC for cash deposits OR SEPA transfer for our EU customers.

Best part, selling is FREE.

Official forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.new#new
Check us out! View our current sell orders or Place a sell order yourself!
BitQuick.co - Buy and Sell BTC instantly for Cash Deposit!
BuyBitcoin.US is now BitQuick.co!
BitPappa

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 03:15:39 PM

Off topic a little................. but I like your avatar. Smiley

I guess it's not perfectly on topic, but I think my comment was related enough to be pertinent (and I'm glad you like the 3D animated GIF I created)!

So, I ended up coming up with my own answer to my question, when I remembered the large spread between the Gox price and the BTC price on other exchanges (including Coinbase). The spread is around 10%, so a Gox cash-out service charging 2% does make financial sense, vs. transferring to another exchange to cash out. It also allows for simple arbitrage opportunities.

fritzthecat

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 08:55:38 PM

I am definitely interested
Me, too.
Any feedback?
BuyBitcoin.US

Activity: 254

BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 09:08:21 PM

Just for the record, we've had 50 BTC sell out today. As soon as an order goes up, someone buys it. They are going for Mt. Gox last, 0% fee to sell as well.

Official forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.new#new
Check us out! View our current sell orders or Place a sell order yourself!
BitQuick.co - Buy and Sell BTC instantly for Cash Deposit!
BuyBitcoin.US is now BitQuick.co!
stomatopod

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:42:04 AM

I assume it's about withdrawing USD from Mtgox as BTC price is 10-15% higher than elsewhere. Then buying BTC at btc-e or bitstamp and resell them at mtgox for USD. Again and again Smiley
stomatopod

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:53:16 AM

Why would you buy BTC at an Mtgox price - i.e. 15% higher then elsewhere?
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:25:28 PM

Desperation.
BitPappa

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 03:12:52 PM

Desperation.

On the other hand, selling at the Gox price makes a lot of sense.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: