Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A service to pay with bitcoin without a wallet  (Read 111 times)
Jluyt123 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

Hi all -

If a business wants to PAY a vendor using BTC but does not want to get tangled up in the complexities of owning BTC as it related to taxation etc... Does anyone know of a service that will make a bitcoin payment on the companies behalf, while the initiating business pay in USD?

I know this is a long winded question, but business today can RECEIVE payments via a paymebt processor which takes us out of the exchange game, which is nice. i am not talking about RECEIVING BTC/USD but PAYING a vendor with that only accepts BTC without converting USD -> BTC -> USD as you can do  with Coinbase.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

If I got your question correct, you want a service where you can pay to any vendor using BTC whether a vendor accepts Bitcoin or not. Then I think card services provided by companies like Monaco can help in that. You can load your card with either fiat or cryptocurrency like BTC and ETH and can pay either in fiat or crypto. This solves everything.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

Try ADA or MONACO they have these cryptocurrency cardsthat acts like a VISA/MASTERCARD.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
silverstar43
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

always a satoshi short

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:44:20 PM

Sorry, cant think of where one would start looking.
Least I read Square credit card processing was beta testing bitcoin.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

I doubt there are any services which can offer what you need, but most services/business which accept BTC usually also accept Fiat. Even if such services exist, i'm sure the fee is big, so i think it's better to ask services/business if they also accept Fiat.

I think he may asks the options like payment API done by bitpay and etc... In that too without wallet option is not available at all. If you expects any merchant in-between the any transaction. Then bitcoin also use to be like banks.
Most attracted thing about bitcoin is a anonymous feature and p2p transaction without intermediation but as you asked anything comes that is bad for bitcoin and altcoins community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: