Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:14:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why buy Universa  (Read 225 times)
Hardva (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

although it has not yet been launched, is planned in these weeks, tell me, do you have Universa? ... as far as McAfee is working on it for its own blokchain system in privacy ...

opinions
Nowar

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

I think this is one of the best projects now.
I will purchase immediately after the release of the EtherDelta or other Exchange,
Tekunda

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

I will purchase immediately after the release of the EtherDelta or other Exchange,

Do we know which exchange will start carrying them. I bought a small stack at the ico, but if possible would like to increase my stack.
Hardva (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

this is and will be a great project ... I look forward to the release in etherdelta. some other exchanger in which it can be bought?

Do we know which exchange will start carrying them. I bought a small stack at the ico, but if possible would like to increase my stack.

There is still ico?
Tekunda

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

this is and will be a great project ... I look forward to the release in etherdelta. some other exchanger in which it can be bought?

There is still ico?

No!
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

I'm glad that I've bought Universa tokens during the ICO. It's gonna pump up hard because McAfee Coin ICO will be using the Universa mainnet. The main concept of the project is to experience speedy transactions and low fees for the peer-to-peer transaction.

I can't wait to see Universa in the exchanges and CoinMarketCap. It's one of those projects that I never regretted investing. I just don't know what would be it's price in the exchanges, but I feel that I want to buy more when it finally integrates.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

I'm glad that I've bought Universa tokens during the ICO. It's gonna pump up hard because McAfee Coin ICO will be using the Universa mainnet. The main concept of the project is to experience speedy transactions and low fees for the peer-to-peer transaction.

I can't wait to see Universa in the exchanges and CoinMarketCap. It's one of those projects that I never regretted investing. I just don't know what would be it's price in the exchanges, but I feel that I want to buy more when it finally integrates.

We are on the same wave about Universa.

Hype is very important for coin success. Check what Onion did from ordinary coin with just hype. Imagine what Universa will do as it's much bigger and better.

SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

I own a small bag of universa, only few hundred dollars, unfortunately i had few money in dicembre, i wish i had bought more. The project is developing slowly but it’s growing day by day.  Next week maybe it will be on etherdelta. If they are still cheap I will buy more
Mcafee as advisor will be a cool thing, it will have a lot of visibility, look what he did with verge!
Some cool things of universa are:
-masternodes: 1 million of utn locked for each node
-1% of every fee is burned in every transaction

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Tekunda

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

I own a small bag of universa, only few hundred dollars, unfortunately i had few money in dicembre, i wish i had bought more. The project is developing slowly but it’s growing day by day.  Next week maybe it will be on etherdelta. If they are still cheap I will buy more
Mcafee as advisor will be a cool thing, it will have a lot of visibility, look what he did with verge!

But do you trust EtherDelta? I heard it's a shitty exchange. What good is it to make profit, if you can't withdraw?
I see this as a general problem. Many good coins start on shitty exchanges like Hitbtc, so eventhough I would like to invest in a particular coin, I stay away if it starts on a poor exchange and when the coin finally hits a reputable exchange, the price has gone up many times.
But again, what good are profits if the exchange will create problems when you try to withdraw these profits?
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

But do you trust EtherDelta? I heard it's a shitty exchange. What good is it to make profit, if you can't withdraw?
I see this as a general problem. Many good coins start on shitty exchanges like Hitbtc, so eventhough I would like to invest in a particular coin, I stay away if it starts on a poor exchange and when the coin finally hits a reputable exchange, the price has gone up many times.
But again, what good are profits if the exchange will create problems when you try to withdraw these profits?
this is the risk you have to take if you want to see x100 results, or even x1000 in some cases, you have to get in with the first wave on good projects
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

It sucks cause I bought Universa in their ICO but didn't have a lot of funds available as it was last minute. Now i'm sitting with a small stack of 26k tokens and I want more..

If anyone wants to sell to me please PM me

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

In favor of the project says: the serious reputation of Alexander Borodich.  This person was not seen in the past in frauds, dubious projects, everything that he started - brought to an end;  sound idea.  If you manage to implement everything that is indicated in the description of the technology and if the transaction speed really is orders of magnitude higher than the Bitcoin, Ethereum speed, then the cost of the Universa token can really grow.  Add confidence and rumors that other projects are going to cooperate with Universa, for example, ApexFree Platform Services are going to invest about $ 7 million.
Nowar

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

Team makes weekly reports and they are really impressive!
Tekunda

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

It sucks cause I bought Universa in their ICO but didn't have a lot of funds available as it was last minute. Now i'm sitting with a small stack of 26k tokens and I want more..

How is it possible to transfer ownership?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

Same boat here. Anybody looking to offload, I'm your friendly collector
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

How is it possible to transfer ownership?
You can login and transfer UTN-P tokens to any ERC20 wallet
Whitefalcon

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

I has try login and withdraw my UTN to UTNP
where is UTNP market?
because some people say UTNP is for trade
Tekunda

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:16:23 PM

I has try login and withdraw my UTN to UTNP
where is UTNP market?
because some people say UTNP is for trade

I have left my tokens on the universa account. You just enter 0 to withdraw and your tokens stay with the main net.
Hardva (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

For when is sale expected in any exchange?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: