Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:57:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC is the future of cryptocurrency exchanges  (Read 870 times)
morgan4140 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:01:45 PM

And so friends, we waited for the 1Q of 2018 and that means that soon Kyber Network will launch mainnet, that is will be officially announced about the launch of the exchange! What are your predictions? What do you think will happen to the price of the token KNC?
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

Yeah, I also have big hopes on Kyber and holding big amount of it, looking nowadays at bnb rates (binance exchange token) I truly believe that Kyber can reach 30$ in the near future.
morgan4140 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

Yeah, I also have big hopes on Kyber and holding big amount of it, looking nowadays at bnb rates (binance exchange token) I truly believe that Kyber can reach 30$ in the near future.
I think the price will peak, given the fact that the application of the KNC in the exchange Kyber network is much more effective than the token bnb on the  exchange binance
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

There are however big competitors to Binance like COSS and KuCoin where both return 50% of the fee. Binance nor any other exchange do this.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
hypcoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

Demo does not convice me
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

Is this another decentralized exchange or what?

There are however big competitors to Binance like COSS and KuCoin where both return 50% of the fee. Binance nor any other exchange do this.

I ve just remeber that I`m inested in COSS and then sold my stak for x 2 from ICO proce. Now it x 10...Your post made me sad.
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

I ve just remeber that I`m inested in COSS and then sold my stak for x 2 from ICO proce. Now it x 10...Your post made me sad.
Ha ha! 2x it is too not bad! Now you can invest in any two ICO
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

I think we are still far away to see all the potential of KNC. But is indeed a great project that would value at least 70 dollars this year. Their tokens could be really useful and we see as decentralized exchanges and ways to trade things are necessary today.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:17:16 AM

I think we are still far away to see all the potential of KNC. But is indeed a great project that would value at least 70 dollars this year. Their tokens could be really useful and we see as decentralized exchanges and ways to trade things are necessary today.

we need to prove that knc is really good to help us to make money. but I think knc is a good project like the other although it does not yet attract me more with the project. but if after knc launch and give a good progress, I think I want to get involved with them and for now, I think it is better for me to learn more about their project so I can have more information about them.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

KNC is not a good investment at all. I think decentralized exchange project OAX is the future, they solve many problems decentralized exchanges experience today like liquidity.
Ubettercall75

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

KUcoin goes down to 15% at 250 million volume or in april. COSS stays 50% and will have a fiat gateway this year.
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

I think we can expect huge rise these Days as mainnet was supposed to be launched in q1, everyone expects it day After day, that's why so much interest to kyber these days.
randythered

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

And so friends, we waited for the 1Q of 2018 and that means that soon Kyber Network will launch mainnet, that is will be officially announced about the launch of the exchange! What are your predictions? What do you think will happen to the price of the token KNC?

The price is already pumping in anticipation and I wouldn't be surprised to see $10 before the mainnet release. After that it can go one of two ways, if it's as great as people expect then the price will surely increase further, if the exchange doesn't deliver so well then I'm sure the price is probably due for a little correction but not too much. Let's not forget that the current DEX situation isn't great with etherdeltas issues.

Ubettercall75

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

Also remeber that kucoin is considered a security. Usa government has already stated they will be cracking down on securitys this year. Coss uses the dao and is not considered a security.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

There are lots of exchange sites.
kucoin
binance
etherdelta.

we will see 2 3 months later, all of them will close their sites.
morgan4140 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

The price is already pumping in anticipation and I wouldn't be surprised to see $10 before the mainnet release. After that it can go one of two ways, if it's as great as people expect then the price will surely increase further, if the exchange doesn't deliver so well then I'm sure the price is probably due for a little correction but not too much. Let's not forget that the current DEX situation isn't great with etherdeltas issues.
I agree with you that we need to wait for the exchange, I think it will happen soon. I like the fact that KNC has to offer, they have a lot of events planned for this year.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

No doubt KNC is one of those projects in the space  with great potential, for me I am still waiting for the first discentralised exchanges that is going to rival the centralised ones in terms of volume.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

Ha ha! 2x it is too not bad! Now you can invest in any two ICO
Yeap, I know, but next time I will wait few weeks before sell everything. Only HODL will make us reach. just keep your tokens in your pockets guys, At least one year for every project )
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:20:12 AM

I like knc as well but there are so many competitors in that space, some of which have already launched. Someone should do a comparison of all the dex projects. I also like zrx and bts. Which one to choose?
morgan4140 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

I like knc as well but there are so many competitors in that space, some of which have already launched. Someone should do a comparison of all the dex projects. I also like zrx and bts. Which one to choose?
the fact that this project will have its own exchange , regardless of good or bad, suggests that there will be a significant increase in the price of the token. We know how it works in our market
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: