Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC is the future of cryptocurrency exchanges  (Read 870 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

I like knc as well but there are so many competitors in that space, some of which have already launched. Someone should do a comparison of all the dex projects. I also like zrx and bts. Which one to choose?
the fact that this project will have its own exchange , regardless of good or bad, suggests that there will be a significant increase in the price of the token. We know how it works in our market

I think the price action all depends on the team not meeting people's expecation, for me it will still take time before all these discentralised exchanges surpassed centralised exchanges because there is no fiat in flow into them, people want to be take profit and convert it to fiat

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

Think there's plenty of room for KNC to prove its worth and grow. Beside, just look at its advisory board

consigliere

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

Yeah also taking into account that KNC team members have close contact with Vitalik. And we were witnesses how succef their ICO passed because of their collaboration  Cool I indeed believe in KNC big future.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

Think there's plenty of room for KNC to prove its worth and grow. Beside, just look at its advisory board

There's already a move away from centralised exchanges to decentralised and even if kyber can take up just etheredeltas share of the market it can do well. In fact if they can create a decentralised exchange that can be scaled effectively they can take a big market share and one day have a token value greater than that of binance/kucoins right now.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
morgan4140 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:13:59 AM

Yeah also taking into account that KNC team members have close contact with Vitalik. And we were witnesses how succef their ICO passed because of their collaboration  Cool I indeed believe in KNC big future.
Really? interesting news, considering the fact that Vitalik advertises not so many projects, really doubt the success of KNC does not occur
Ohgreatanotherone

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

I think they are just waiting for the perfect window of opportunity to start firing on all cylinders. Right now, they are quietly working in the background

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

I like all technical projects)
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

I think they are just waiting for the perfect window of opportunity to start firing on all cylinders. Right now, they are quietly working in the background

They've been pretty transparent with everything actually and the mainnet release has always been scheduled for early February, to me it seems they're already firing on all cylinders, such as also agreeing many great partnerships.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
rain_wins

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

Kyber Network (KNC) is gaining more and more supportive, it may not become of future of crypto exchanges but will be formidable player.
morgan4140 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

They've been pretty transparent with everything actually and the mainnet release has always been scheduled for early February, to me it seems they're already firing on all cylinders, such as also agreeing many great partnerships.
Yes, there is good news coming lately from KNC, I hope that the deadline of the launch of exchange is the end of March
consigliere

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

Yes, there is good news coming lately from KNC, I hope that the deadline of the launch of exchange is the end of March
I think even earlier due to some competitor exchanges running their ICOs, i think we will see the launch of exchange in February already, at least I hope so.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:32:57 PM

Kyber Network (KNC) is gaining more and more supportive, it may not become of future of crypto exchanges but will be formidable player.
Kyber Network is a great project. It brings in a very professional executive team with internationally recognized talents. I think KNC will make a lot of new breakthroughs in 2018 and later years because it has a long-term development path. Companion with KNC is my choice.
RestingBitFace

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

KNC also has the potential to be a dex utilized by OmiseGO in the future as well, don't forget. Vitalik does advise KNC and OMG and only those two. Big things will happen this year.
morgan4140 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

KNC also has the potential to be a dex utilized by OmiseGO in the future as well, don't forget. Vitalik does advise KNC and OMG and only those two. Big things will happen this year.
Yes, that's right, Vitalik recommended OMG and KNC, but it should be considered that OMG has already risen significantly in price, unlike KNC
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:43:25 AM

Yes, that's right, Vitalik recommended OMG and KNC, but it should be considered that OMG has already risen significantly in price, unlike KNC
That is not fair play when people like Vitalik Buterin recommend projects =) he`s smart guy and know how works crypto hype! it s just like a avalanche! you can earn good money or lost everything.
morgan4140 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

Guys, just read this article and take a look at this interface. https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-s-ropsten-testnet-release-and-tutorial-3129928660d7
 It really is a beauty and looks very original
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

There are however big competitors to Binance like COSS and KuCoin where both return 50% of the fee. Binance nor any other exchange do this.

KUcoin goes down to 15% at 250 million volume or in april. COSS stays 50% and will have a fiat gateway this year.

DONT LIE pls... shilling COSS

Kucoin will GRADUALLY decrease depending on VOLUME... not go from 50% to 15% in 1 day... stop FUDing against Kucoin exchange and boosting your COSS

Kucoin also lists all NEO ICOs first so Kucoin is the best option for 2018!

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
consigliere

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

Guys, just read this article and take a look at this interface. https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-s-ropsten-testnet-release-and-tutorial-3129928660d7
Very interesting and informative indeed, thanks for the link, btw guys do they have slack or what is the best way to get updated info on Kyber? I am following on telegram official announcement group Smiley
morgan4140 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

Very interesting and informative indeed, thanks for the link, btw guys do they have slack or what is the best way to get updated info on Kyber? I am following on telegram official announcement group Smiley
I also watch for major news in the telegram chanel, you can also subscribe to them on twitter https://twitter.com/KyberNetwork
consigliere

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

I also watch for major news in the telegram chanel, you can also subscribe to them on twitter https://twitter.com/KyberNetwork
I will, thank you, moreover don't you know exact dates or months for their events? Or just q1, q2..? It's not easy task to wait and expect news day after day Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: