Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitconnect Account - $770 in active investment - for $700  (Read 109 times)
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

I invested in a bitconnect account way back in last November (2017) and it's been operating good, but $750 and reinvested till $770 the rest I've just withdrawn and invested in alt-coins. It's come to my attention that trading in alt-coins is MUCH more profitable than this, so willing to sell my entire account for the active investment total of $700, we can get in contact with support and I can successfully transfer the email and entire account as is over too you. I'm not opposed to escrow, I just prefer reputable people such as SebastianJu.

Looking for $700 in BTC (0.0473)

Pics can be sent via pms.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: