Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit not letting me into my account and i have other coints  (Read 121 times)
SidW (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

I recently got 2 coins through Yobit with ETH and it went smooth. I them transferred a little BTC over and it transferred but now I cant get into my account. It keeps saying that "You can not log in. Try back in a moment or contact support." Can someone help me with this please or tell me the best way to get ahold of Yobit? I want my coins that I purchased.  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

I recently got 2 coins through Yobit with ETH and it went smooth. I them transferred a little BTC over and it transferred but now I cant get into my account. It keeps saying that "You can not log in. Try back in a moment or contact support." Can someone help me with this please or tell me the best way to get ahold of Yobit? I want my coins that I purchased.  Angry

you have to solve that with yobit,

exchange plattform owners are interested in resolving problems, they want to run a long term business after all

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

I wouldn't recommend using YoBit for anything. I have never had a good experience with them.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

have you try to contact their support ? cause its the first thing you need to do when get msg like that. Maybe without you realise you put wrong passowrd though

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
SidW (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

I have emailed the support several times about this. Not a response yet! This happen early last night.

I would hope that they would want to keep a long term business.

Any help will be appreciated!
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

you have to solve that with yobit,

exchange plattform owners are interested in resolving problems, they want to run a long term business after all

Yobit has tons of scam accusations against them and also they are very famous due to their horrible support system.
They don't even care what people says about them or how their users suffers due to their poor service.
They are just busy in adding new coins and markets.

Just hope for the best and keep trying.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

Yobit was first a decent exchange,but the owners doesnt seems to be professional and now it turns to a trashy exchange,a real scam for most of the users.

ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

Yobit has a very bad reputation , and have had a lot of scam accusations.
For your ticket it would just reach out every way you can to them and keep doing it.
All exchanges have trouble now with the influx of new investors.
But there are much better ones then yobit so do some research on that.

SidW (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

Thanks! Let's just hope for the best.  Cheesy

If anyone has Yobit connects or if there is a Yobit support member on here, please help me fix this issue.

Thanks
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

Thanks! Let's just hope for the best.  Cheesy

If anyone has Yobit connects or if there is a Yobit support member on here, please help me fix this issue.

Thanks
Yobit is quite suspicious of scams with new coin. They even vote for their coin on the floor, even if their DEV does not know it, it's a lie of Yobit. I have long been out of business on Yobit because I do not want my property to have problems. If you are a beginner I advise you not to join Yobit.

keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

I recently got 2 coins through Yobit with ETH and it went smooth. I them transferred a little BTC over and it transferred but now I cant get into my account. It keeps saying that "You can not log in. Try back in a moment or contact support." Can someone help me with this please or tell me the best way to get ahold of Yobit? I want my coins that I purchased.  Angry

Did you log out, then find you couldn't get into your account, or did yobit log you out without warning?

There were complaints earlier today that people's deposits weren't showing up in yobit. Something strange is happening there today. Maybe its engine is so overloaded with new users it can't cope, like at the other exchanges.

All I can suggest is to keep trying to log in every few hours. Contacting support might be worth a try, but it rarely does anything quickly and sometimes doesn't even respond.
SidW (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

Thanks Guys! I really appreciate your help on this one. I've logged out and restarted the computer. I need to reach the Yobit support team. If anyone has a way to reach them. Please let me know. Thanks
SidW (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

Great Thing just happen! I just got in. Now I need to get out. You guys Rock!!! Thank you for the Energy support and Love. 2018, Lets Go Get it
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

Great Thing just happen! I just got in. Now I need to get out. You guys Rock!!! Thank you for the Energy support and Love. 2018, Lets Go Get it

As the yobit site is acting strangely today I wouldn't log out until your coin withdrawals are confirmed in a block explorer. You might have trouble logging back in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: